Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,128 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Mother And Her Little Child Twerk In Video - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother And Her Little Child Twerk In Video (61381 Views)

Mother And Her 2 Teenage Twin Daughters Pregnant For One Man (photos) / Viral Picture Of Mother And Her Daughters. Can You Spot The Mum? / Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother And Her Little Child Twerk In Video by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 24, 2016
Very cool
Re: Mother And Her Little Child Twerk In Video by twinskenny(m): 5:24pm On Oct 24, 2016
Orisirisu
Re: Mother And Her Little Child Twerk In Video by Dyt(f): 5:27pm On Oct 24, 2016
Haute:

It didn't shock Dyt.

Deep sigh
Re: Mother And Her Little Child Twerk In Video by armadeo(m): 5:28pm On Oct 24, 2016
blackberlin:
On the contrary, it's a very funny video. The husband was probably the one recording, so why do people wanna give themselves hypertension. . .

I tell you. I see nothing wrong the kid woukd probably forget it before evening. It's just a family fun time.

If Nigerians were to be labelled by a book in the bible I think judges would suffice.

5 Likes

Re: Mother And Her Little Child Twerk In Video by ring7(m): 5:30pm On Oct 24, 2016
Catch them young.
Re: Mother And Her Little Child Twerk In Video by saintdennis(m): 5:31pm On Oct 24, 2016
Samanza89:
And what the heck is so wrong with that?

People taking paracetamol in someone's headache.

Is it your child? Why not mind your own business..

Mtcheew for this thread!
But when the child grows up to become a hoe, drug addict, dvck addict, teenage mother etc is it not THE SOCIETY that will be affected?

That armed robber, kidnapper, cultist, paedophile, drug dealer shey na their papa/mama dem dey terrorise abi SOCIETY

YOU neo-colonised africans forget one of the main reasons crime was very low in the old days was because

*family reputation was always on the line
*some crimes(by just 1 person) could lead to the WHOLE FAMILY being banished
*fathers were responsible for what their boys became viz-a-viz mother-daughter thus mothers imparted knowledge (positive knowledge) on their daughters.

Like an African proverb says it takes a village to raise a child.

Keep asking 'what business of ours it is when we see another problem waiting to happen'

2 Likes

Re: Mother And Her Little Child Twerk In Video by Kingsley1000(m): 5:35pm On Oct 24, 2016
assology
Re: Mother And Her Little Child Twerk In Video by Padipadi(m): 5:35pm On Oct 24, 2016
ihimiray:
Don't see anything wrong, love Dat lil kid... She is sharp
It's wrong.
the world is now blind to what's wrong
Re: Mother And Her Little Child Twerk In Video by BarrElChapo(m): 5:38pm On Oct 24, 2016
Baby twerks cheesy cheesy
Re: Mother And Her Little Child Twerk In Video by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 24, 2016
ihimiray:
Don't see anything wrong, love Dat lil kid... She is sharp
I'm telling you
Re: Mother And Her Little Child Twerk In Video by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:44pm On Oct 24, 2016
END TIME MOTHER END TIME CHILD

1 Like

Re: Mother And Her Little Child Twerk In Video by sanpipita(m): 5:46pm On Oct 24, 2016
Lol funny how people don't realise how fast this world has evolved, keep complaining about how people choose to live their lives
Re: Mother And Her Little Child Twerk In Video by Excuzeme: 5:47pm On Oct 24, 2016
harizonal123:
The kingdom of God is really near. Sodom & Gomorrah part2/ End Time Kid

We use to think this was a joke, some decades back but with what we see everyday, these days, l bet we are begining to face reality!

End Time Tinz!

Strange that some people still think nothing is wrong with the action of the woman!
We really have debased this world, God must be really angry and fuming!
Re: Mother And Her Little Child Twerk In Video by holluphemydavid(m): 5:48pm On Oct 24, 2016
Let dem kwatinu shocked kiss
Re: Mother And Her Little Child Twerk In Video by Orikinla(m): 5:48pm On Oct 24, 2016
The mother is coaching her on to survive later when she grows up.
Mothers have always been the first pimps of their daughters.
Re: Mother And Her Little Child Twerk In Video by Samanza89: 5:50pm On Oct 24, 2016
saintdennis:

But when the child grows up to become a hoe, drug addict, dvck addict, teenage mother etc is it not THE SOCIETY that will be affected?

That armed robber, kidnapper, cultist, paedophile, drug dealer shey na their papa/mama dem dey terrorise abi SOCIETY

YOU neo-colonised africans forget one of the main reasons crime was very low in the old days was because
*family reputation was always on the line
*some crimes(by just 1 person) could lead to the WHOLE FAMILY being banished
*fathers were responsible for what their boys became viz-a-viz mother-daughter thus mothers imparted knowledge (positive knowledge) on their daughters.

Like an African proverb says it takes a village to raise a child.

Keep asking 'what business of ours it is when we see another problem waiting to happen'

Let's center our mind to the topic for which the thread was created.

Can you let me know what is so wrong with a mother performing dance moves with her daughter. Not that she was NUDE or in any way revealing any part of her body.

Let's do away with sentiments.

If eventually her daughter grows up to become a professional dancer in future and also successful with it, It's the same society that will praise the mum for grooming her well.

Has far has am concern nothing is wrong with what she's doing!

4 Likes

Re: Mother And Her Little Child Twerk In Video by zaynie(f): 6:01pm On Oct 24, 2016
There's nothing wrong in teaching her daughter some cool dance moves.
It's the fact that it came online that I'm not so......... about.
I dance in front of my kids at home and they watch me and try to mimic my moves...... before you fire.... I'm a hijab sister.

It's quite funny.... cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mother And Her Little Child Twerk In Video by chronique(m): 6:04pm On Oct 24, 2016
Honestly, I hate stupid people and this woman is just one hell of a stupid empty headed being. What kind of nonsense is this?

1 Like

Re: Mother And Her Little Child Twerk In Video by TerrorSquad147: 6:07pm On Oct 24, 2016
nothing wrong biko, they were just having fun. who knows if it was even the father that filmed them
Re: Mother And Her Little Child Twerk In Video by afroditte(f): 6:12pm On Oct 24, 2016
Lol! There's nothing really wrong here, they're just having fun.

1 Like

Re: Mother And Her Little Child Twerk In Video by repogirl(f): 6:19pm On Oct 24, 2016
This is hilarious..... angry.... mama and baby are just enjoying themselves na, people should relax small na.

I remember when my last daughter was about 7 /9 months and used to twerk like this girl especially when she hears Wizkids 'Are you gonna dance' song. I don't even know where she learnt it cos I am not talented with the art of twerking to teach anyone else, I guess it was just instinctive.

Now she's two plus and her twerking skills have evaporated. Free them and let them dance jare.... but the mom is a pro sha.

1 Like

Re: Mother And Her Little Child Twerk In Video by saintdennis(m): 6:23pm On Oct 24, 2016
Samanza89:

Let's center our mind to the topic for which the thread was created.

Can you let me know what is so wrong with a mother performing dance moves with her daughter. Not that she was NUDE or in any way revealing any part of her body.

Let's do away with sentiments.

If eventually her daughter grows up to become a professional dancer in future and also successful with it, It's the same society that will praise the mum for grooming her well.

Has far has am concern nothing is wrong with what she's doing!

For the record I quoted u based on the line where u said 'it is her child thus it's nobody's biz"

If this method of parenting will lead to such outcome @ the bolded then bravo if not then knocks.

What I do know is exposing kids to certain types of music 8 times out of then isn't cool.

NB: I didn't watch the vid but it's easy to know the kinda songs peeps twerk to. grin grin
Re: Mother And Her Little Child Twerk In Video by danielnomzy(m): 6:25pm On Oct 24, 2016
Just Negodu
Re: Mother And Her Little Child Twerk In Video by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 24, 2016
Dyt:

Deep sigh

I'm giving you the Donald Trump treatment. Be mindful of what you post. tongue
Re: Mother And Her Little Child Twerk In Video by sunshineV(f): 6:37pm On Oct 24, 2016
nothing shocking here, I just think it's cute cool
Re: Mother And Her Little Child Twerk In Video by mengho(m): 6:39pm On Oct 24, 2016
sorry but if I catch my wife teaching my daughter such behavior, i will tell her to pack her things & go ask her mother how she raised her.
ofcourse I will be keeping my daughter, she will stay with my mom till her own mother learn some home training
Re: Mother And Her Little Child Twerk In Video by poweredcom(m): 6:40pm On Oct 24, 2016
bastarsd mums olosho in d making
Re: Mother And Her Little Child Twerk In Video by Dyt(f): 6:44pm On Oct 24, 2016
Haute:

I'm giving you the Donald Trump treatment. Be mindful of what you post. tongue

undecided undecided
You no get work na
Alainise

Go dig all my past posts
Shior
Re: Mother And Her Little Child Twerk In Video by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 24, 2016
Dyt:

undecided undecided
You no get work na
Alainise

Go dig all my past posts
Shior

Sh ior ko shi sugar ni. tongue
Re: Mother And Her Little Child Twerk In Video by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 24, 2016
What is wrong with this. Mother and child having fun.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Children Raised By Animals / Man Discovers Old Naira Notes Left Behind By His Grand Dad For Them / Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.