Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Mother And Her Little Child Twerk In Video - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother And Her Little Child Twerk In Video (61383 Views)

Mother And Her 2 Teenage Twin Daughters Pregnant For One Man (photos) / Viral Picture Of Mother And Her Daughters. Can You Spot The Mum? / Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother And Her Little Child Twerk In Video by wtfCode: 7:17pm On Oct 24, 2016
people dey mad o.
God i need me a good wife, just like my mum embarassed
Re: Mother And Her Little Child Twerk In Video by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 24, 2016
Let's try to teach our children the good way to avoid future regrets.
Re: Mother And Her Little Child Twerk In Video by thunderbabs: 8:03pm On Oct 24, 2016
All of you criticizing d mother..we know ur own mother didnt twerk or teach u to twerk, yet we know how bad you ve turned out to be now.

Cant a mother ve fun with her toddler again?
Re: Mother And Her Little Child Twerk In Video by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 24, 2016
U dis girl ur mouth sharp gan o shocked sad ehh, enu e mu ju abe loo shocked
Dyt:

undecided undecided
You no get work na
Alainise

Go dig all my past posts
Shior
Re: Mother And Her Little Child Twerk In Video by Spartanville(m): 8:23pm On Oct 24, 2016
Its called catching dem young grin
Re: Mother And Her Little Child Twerk In Video by Royaldiana(f): 8:37pm On Oct 24, 2016
undecidedLike mother like daughter
gistsstack:
Anger and reactions as mother and daughter twerk in Video.

A woman has shocked many after posting what many are calling an “inappropriate” clip which has the lady twerking with her little daughter that is not even up to 3 years old

The woman has been heavily criticized on social media after posting a twerking video that involves her twerking with a child barely 3 years old.

According to the critics, the woman is teaching the young child inappropriate behaviors that will end up affecting her morals when she grows up in life.

The young mother, who many speculate in the comments that she is a single mother, seems too careless whether the baby is coping her when she is twerking.

See the Video and tell us what you feel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hk5l3sgHFqU

Source: http://www.gistsstack.com/anger-mother-n-child-twerk/
Re: Mother And Her Little Child Twerk In Video by wiseoneking: 8:41pm On Oct 24, 2016
ihimiray:
Don't see anything wrong, love Dat lil kid... She is sharp
like ur wify, like ur dota? I dont blame thee, you would not still see any thing wrong in bathing with ur teen gals.

1 Like

Re: Mother And Her Little Child Twerk In Video by iphanyiuma(m): 8:43pm On Oct 24, 2016
Do you knw Wat it takes to be like mom?
Lol....

Bahd tweaking
Re: Mother And Her Little Child Twerk In Video by Zehner(f): 9:01pm On Oct 24, 2016
I honestly don't see anything wrong here. The child is cute and I found the video funny.

1 Like

Re: Mother And Her Little Child Twerk In Video by ihimiray(m): 9:37pm On Oct 24, 2016
wiseoneking:
like ur wify, like ur dota? I dont blame thee, you would not still see any thing wrong in bathing with ur teen gals.
Bleep off my mention hypocrite
Re: Mother And Her Little Child Twerk In Video by Chibuhealth(f): 9:46pm On Oct 24, 2016
dfrost:
Lo bá tán angry No need for bloggers to bring up the news in the future "girl dances provocatively blah blah blah". We know where it started from. The internet never forgets. angry lipsrsealed cry
meaning of lo ba tan plx?
Re: Mother And Her Little Child Twerk In Video by Codyt(m): 11:58pm On Oct 24, 2016
Ya'll just enjoy making something outta nothing! Making a mountain outta a molehill. I see a mother here tryna dance in her bedroom, and her kid trys to do the same.

Ya'll should get a grip! Get a life or somethingangry angry
Re: Mother And Her Little Child Twerk In Video by macof(m): 4:11am On Oct 25, 2016
jashar:
I won't lie, i laughed when i saw the lil girl jiggling her bum.

angry. She's doing it innocently. But, recognition will soon kick in.

Is the mother trying to raise a stripper? undecided

@ those saying ain't nada wrong there.

undecidedComon y'all. Twerking in itself is a provocative dance. It's not like she was doing 'running man'.

Why expose the child to such sensuality @ such a young age? undecided

There's absolutely nothing wrong with twerking. .. surprise you to know that it evolved from african dance moves. ..these moves are taught to girls at a very young age

be proud of your bum, and flaunt the good stuff
Re: Mother And Her Little Child Twerk In Video by macof(m): 4:27am On Oct 25, 2016
saintdennis:

But when the child grows up to become a hoe, drug addict, dvck addict, teenage mother etc is it not THE SOCIETY that will be affected?

That armed robber, kidnapper, cultist, paedophile, drug dealer shey na their papa/mama dem dey terrorise abi SOCIETY

YOU neo-colonised africans forget one of the main reasons crime was very low in the old days was because

*family reputation was always on the line
*some crimes(by just 1 person) could lead to the WHOLE FAMILY being banished
*fathers were responsible for what their boys became viz-a-viz mother-daughter thus mothers imparted knowledge (positive knowledge) on their daughters.

Like an African proverb says it takes a village to raise a child.

Keep asking 'what business of ours it is when we see another problem waiting to happen'

it's funny how you try to advocate for africa but fail to realize that like most part of African American culture, twerking evolved from cultures in Africa. .. how much do you know about african dance? especially among southern Nigerian people?
Re: Mother And Her Little Child Twerk In Video by streetzdreamz(m): 5:07am On Oct 25, 2016
Realhommie,see what we were discussing yesterday, same thing Chanchit was saying and nairalanders tagged him a rapist and paedophile, a greater percentage of humans are natural hypocrites,and will sideline the truth for their personal convictions, when a baby starts twerking at 3yrs old,pray tell what she'd do at her teenage years, women really are their own greatest enemy,that Lady is a failed mother already.
Re: Mother And Her Little Child Twerk In Video by dfrost: 6:48am On Oct 25, 2016
Chibuhealth:
meaning of lo ba tan plx?

It is finished or that's it or that's the end of it. Which ever is applicable.
Re: Mother And Her Little Child Twerk In Video by saintdennis(m): 7:51am On Oct 25, 2016
macof:

it's funny how you try to advocate for africa but fail to realize that like most part of African American culture, twerking evolved from cultures in Africa. .. how much do you know about african dance? especially among southern Nigerian people?

Smiles... I know enough to know how kids were brought up in pre-colonial africa.

Also like i told d dude I only picked offence with the bolded line that said "is it your child..." to show him that it's everybody's business how a couple raise their kids cos it's society that will have to deal with the adult.

U get?

1 Like

Re: Mother And Her Little Child Twerk In Video by Realhommie(m): 8:03am On Oct 25, 2016
streetzdreamz:
Realhommie,see what we were discussing yesterday, same thing Chanchit was saying and nairalanders tagged him a rapist and paedophile, a greater percentage of humans are natural hypocrites,and will sideline the truth for their personal convictions, when a baby starts twerking at 3yrs old,pray tell what she'd do at her teenage years, women really are their own greatest enemy,that Lady is a failed mother already.
My brother i saw it yesterday and infact i'm short of words...

Reading through the comments all i could do was just SMH.. The innocent baby is not even 2 yet and she's been exposed to such kinda indecent behavior/act, what type of mother does that? .. Don't even want to say much, it is well...

1 Like

Re: Mother And Her Little Child Twerk In Video by jashar(f): 8:19am On Oct 25, 2016
macof:

There's absolutely nothing wrong with twerking. .. surprise you to know that it evolved from african dance moves. ..these moves are taught to girls at a very young age

be proud of your bum, and flaunt the good stuff

So, you don't mind your daughter doing such?

undecided smiley

Nsogbu a di.
Re: Mother And Her Little Child Twerk In Video by jashar(f): 8:26am On Oct 25, 2016
macof:

ayam a Southern belle...... Times have changed. That's my point. Innocence is fast fading. In African culture, dancing was purely for entertainment and celebrations.

It wasn't for sexual arousal. a lady would not just go and start grinding on top abi in front of a man.
Re: Mother And Her Little Child Twerk In Video by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 25, 2016
Dumb ganja smoking,coke sniffing whores, raising future whores...guess she is teaching her kid the only way she knows how to make a living.
Re: Mother And Her Little Child Twerk In Video by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 25, 2016
macof:

That kid is not 2 yrs old,are u a paedophile...
Re: Mother And Her Little Child Twerk In Video by macof(m): 11:18am On Oct 25, 2016
distributeinc:
That kid is not 2 yrs old,are u a paedophile...
Nah. . I'm not ... I hate pedophilia reason I think what that child did shouldn't be sexualized by your minds
Re: Mother And Her Little Child Twerk In Video by macof(m): 11:22am On Oct 25, 2016
jashar:

So, you don't mind your daughter doing such?

undecided smiley

Nsogbu a di.

I don't mind. there's no nsogbu anywhere,
somebody cannot dance to her joy again undecided
Re: Mother And Her Little Child Twerk In Video by macof(m): 11:25am On Oct 25, 2016
jashar:

ayam a Southern belle...... Times have changed. That's my point. Innocence is fast fading. In African culture, dancing was purely for entertainment and celebrations.

It wasn't for sexual arousal. a lady would not just go and start grinding on top abi in front of a man.

we can bring the innocence back by propagating the African culture and not letting it's bastardization and dilution
Re: Mother And Her Little Child Twerk In Video by KevinDein: 12:18pm On Oct 25, 2016
saintdennis:

Smiles... I know enough to know how kids were brought up in pre-colonial africa.
Also like i told d dude I only picked offence with the bolded line that said "is it your child..." to show him that it's everybody's business how a couple raise their kids cos it's society that will have to deal with the adult.
U get?
you are making loads of sense. But, sadly, you are addressing the wrong audience.

1 Like

Re: Mother And Her Little Child Twerk In Video by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 25, 2016
macof:

Nah. . I'm not ... I hate pedophilia
reason I think what that child did shouldn't be sexualized by your minds
Twerking is a sexual dance...get it, so not right for a Mom to put that in a Lil child's mind.
Re: Mother And Her Little Child Twerk In Video by jashar(f): 12:47pm On Oct 25, 2016
macof:

we can bring the innocence back by propagating the African culture and not letting it's bastardization and dilution

hmmm.....
Re: Mother And Her Little Child Twerk In Video by jashar(f): 12:49pm On Oct 25, 2016
macof:

I don't mind. there's no nsogbu anywhere,
somebody cannot dance to her joy again undecided

smiley
Re: Mother And Her Little Child Twerk In Video by streetzdreamz(m): 1:41pm On Oct 25, 2016
Realhommie:
My brother i saw it yesterday and infact i'm short of words...

Reading through the comments all i could do was just SMH.. The innocent baby is not even 2 yet and she's been exposed to such kinda indecent behavior/act, what type of mother does that? .. Don't even want to say much, it is well...
hmmmmm, too bad bro too bad, I think ama adopt this your phrase o "it is well" sounds funny to me though.

1 Like

Re: Mother And Her Little Child Twerk In Video by macof(m): 2:40pm On Oct 25, 2016
distributeinc:

Twerking is a sexual dance...get it, so not right for a Mom to put that in a Lil child's mind.

so says your mind. In some cultures it's a form of obeisance..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Children Raised By Animals / Man Discovers Old Naira Notes Left Behind By His Grand Dad For Them / Wife Captured On Camera Running Out Of Home As She Refuses "To Do" More (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.