Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

How Many Of These Primary 4 Questions Will You Be Able To Answer?(pics) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Many Of These Primary 4 Questions Will You Be Able To Answer?(pics) (92230 Views)

Primary 4 Pupil Constructs 'Gun' In Borno. Recovered In School. Photos / 50% Kaduna Teachers Fail Primary 4 Exams, Governor El-Rufai Laments / Quantitative Reasoning For Primary 4 Textbook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Of These Primary 4 Questions Will You Be Able To Answer?(pics) by PunterTim(m): 3:12pm On Oct 24, 2016
The tutor sef fit no knw the answers!
Re: How Many Of These Primary 4 Questions Will You Be Able To Answer?(pics) by Lilimax(f): 3:13pm On Oct 24, 2016
tosyne2much:
School fee and four years wasted in the University if you failed any of these cool
I hear you! embarassed
Re: How Many Of These Primary 4 Questions Will You Be Able To Answer?(pics) by sleeknick: 3:15pm On Oct 24, 2016
I no go school reach this side.. .. sad

1 Like

Re: How Many Of These Primary 4 Questions Will You Be Able To Answer?(pics) by schumastic(m): 3:16pm On Oct 24, 2016
ENIGMA24:
1-scalp
2-locust
3-Gander
4-adder
5-tablets
6- ? (chatter?)
7-Drones (i dunno o)
8-debris
9- no idea sef
10- table
11- canoe
12- idle
13- palms
14-
15- (suppose be SELFIE) grin
16- chin
17-

for primary 4 dis is tough o.......

let me help you with the rest

9.Terrace
14.Perils
15.Idols
17.Tower
Re: How Many Of These Primary 4 Questions Will You Be Able To Answer?(pics) by dfrost: 3:18pm On Oct 24, 2016
1. scalp
2. locust
3. gander
4. adder
6. chatter
7. drones
8. debris
9. terrace
10. table
11. canoe
12. idle
13. palms
14. perils
15. idols
16. chin
17. tower
Re: How Many Of These Primary 4 Questions Will You Be Able To Answer?(pics) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 24, 2016
5. Tablets
Re: How Many Of These Primary 4 Questions Will You Be Able To Answer?(pics) by anonymuz(m): 3:23pm On Oct 24, 2016
This questions hard small o,but i tried sha after using up my data on google.
Re: How Many Of These Primary 4 Questions Will You Be Able To Answer?(pics) by gsogbu(m): 3:26pm On Oct 24, 2016
As a 21st century uncle or aunty, dont waste your time thinking, Just Google it. www.xwondahmix.com
Re: How Many Of These Primary 4 Questions Will You Be Able To Answer?(pics) by Kgdavid(m): 3:29pm On Oct 24, 2016
tosyne2much:
School fee and four years wasted in the University if you failed any of these cool

How so?
Re: How Many Of These Primary 4 Questions Will You Be Able To Answer?(pics) by femi4: 3:31pm On Oct 24, 2016
kevoh:
I guess this where we are missing it in Nigeria. It is not too hard/difficult. The goal is supposed to task the brain, teach a child how to work/research to get answers while doing the assignment and learn something new instead of just passing and failing . I got all of them correctly but if my kid came home with such assignment and is finding it difficult I would refer him to google instead. Let him start learning how to use google to improve on his knowledge. Kids these days are lucky, thanks to the internet, all they need is at the click of a button. Back then, you would spend time going through volumes of encyclopedia at the library and other books just to get the information you need, provided your school has a library to begin with.
They won't learn by using Google like that....you ll only be teaching them how to copy and paste.

As a teacher, any assignment given to your pupil should be a follow up to what you taught them in class.

Only in Nigeria will you have e.g

Class work: x+y = z
Then, assignment: Find √x / √y

That's a wrong approach to teaching

1 Like

Re: How Many Of These Primary 4 Questions Will You Be Able To Answer?(pics) by PHEBO(m): 3:32pm On Oct 24, 2016
Common I did this when I was 7.
Re: How Many Of These Primary 4 Questions Will You Be Able To Answer?(pics) by Blendoscarz10(m): 3:42pm On Oct 24, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4393827_img20161023123240_jpeg1546e36a397d4f184ccc9401321d1314

Answers

1. CLAPS = Scalp (A part of your head)

2. CLOUTS = Locust (An Insect resembling a Grasshopper)

3. Danger = Gander (A Male Goose) e.g Whats good for the Goose, is good for the Gander.

4. DREAD = Adder (A dangerous Sanke)

5. BATTLES = Tablets. (A Medicine in solid form)

6. RATCHET = Chatter (To talk quickly in a stupid way)

7. SNORED = Drone (A male Bee)

8. BRIDES = Debris (Scattered rubbish)

9. CATERER = Terrace (A row of houses all joined together)

10. BLEAT - Table (A Piece of Furniture with flat top and legs)

11. OCEAN - Canoe (A light vehicle rowed by a paddle)

12. LIED = Idle (Unwilling to work)

13. LAMPS= Palms (Economic Tree)

14. PLIERS = Perils (Dangers)

15. SOLID = Idols (Image of your face)

16. INCH = Chin (Part of your face)

17. WROTE = Tower (High Building part of many Churches)

These are my answers and I stand by them.. Red means not too sure.

You don too they form as if na as you see am na im you pieces am.....abeg make we hear word , we done see you........( ITK)
Re: How Many Of These Primary 4 Questions Will You Be Able To Answer?(pics) by directonpc(m): 3:44pm On Oct 24, 2016
cornel00:
quantitative reasoning and puzzle like.....

where that man picture?? gringrin
Olodo it's verbal reasoning
Re: How Many Of These Primary 4 Questions Will You Be Able To Answer?(pics) by saudyarmani(m): 3:46pm On Oct 24, 2016
3,5,1,10,7,6 infact all
Re: How Many Of These Primary 4 Questions Will You Be Able To Answer?(pics) by AuroraB(f): 3:46pm On Oct 24, 2016
embarassed Na so dem go humiliate parents wey no Sabi book or no go school with this kain homework angry
No be aptitude test be this

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Many Of These Primary 4 Questions Will You Be Able To Answer?(pics) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 24, 2016
1) scalp
2)locust
3)gander
4)adder
5)tablet
6)chatter
7)drones
cooldebris
9)terrace
10)table
11)canoe
12)idle
13)palms
14)perils
15)idols
16) chin
17)tower
Re: How Many Of These Primary 4 Questions Will You Be Able To Answer?(pics) by Kirinwa: 3:52pm On Oct 24, 2016
sad Op you just spoilt my day with these questions.God punish Satan.

These are not my best of questions. It shouldn't be given to Primary school pupils. More like A level questions.
Re: How Many Of These Primary 4 Questions Will You Be Able To Answer?(pics) by trumpclinton247: 3:54pm On Oct 24, 2016
ENIGMA24:
1-scalp 2-locust 3-Gander 4-adder 5-tablets 6- ? (chatter?) 7-Drones (i dunno o) 8-debris 9- no idea sef 10- table 11- canoe 12- idle 13- palms 14- 15- (suppose be SELFIE) grin 16- chin 17-

15..idol, 17.tower
Re: How Many Of These Primary 4 Questions Will You Be Able To Answer?(pics) by MadCow1: 3:54pm On Oct 24, 2016
Blendoscarz10:

You don too they form as if na as you see am na im you pieces am.....abeg make we hear word , we done see you........( ITK)

I'm sorry but who are you? undecided
Re: How Many Of These Primary 4 Questions Will You Be Able To Answer?(pics) by diva90: 4:03pm On Oct 24, 2016
It's tough! I'm even cracking my brain here undecided
Re: How Many Of These Primary 4 Questions Will You Be Able To Answer?(pics) by Johnsown1(m): 4:06pm On Oct 24, 2016
What do expect, when hungry is in town and all of them wants to sell books to enable them to eat,
Re: How Many Of These Primary 4 Questions Will You Be Able To Answer?(pics) by priphil(m): 4:15pm On Oct 24, 2016
ENIGMA24:
1-scalp 2-locust 3-Gander 4-adder 5-tablets 6- ? (chatter?) 7-Drones (i dunno o) 8-debris 9- no idea sef 10- table 11- canoe 12- idle 13- palms 14- 15- (suppose be SELFIE) grin 16- chin 17-

Thats pri. 5 verbal reasoning...
I teach dsame subject also
Re: How Many Of These Primary 4 Questions Will You Be Able To Answer?(pics) by Aida13: 4:40pm On Oct 24, 2016
This is really difficult even for primary six. What the... Even for me it's very tough to decipher. What kind of education is this. Can't you build them up not bombard them and then call them dumb.
Re: How Many Of These Primary 4 Questions Will You Be Able To Answer?(pics) by SuperSuave(m): 4:45pm On Oct 24, 2016
Lilimax:
Abeg which book is that?
They are over labouring these innocent children in Primary 4 if this is true shocked

Afterall, till date I've never applied all the Schrodinger equations and eigenvalue I learnt in
Uniben in my place of work embarassed
eigenvector and eigenvalue, calculus, differential equations(homogeneous and non homogeneous) and non-differential equations, LA place theory...I just wonder how these things will turn to money one day embarassed

1 Like

Re: How Many Of These Primary 4 Questions Will You Be Able To Answer?(pics) by callmelanner(m): 5:07pm On Oct 24, 2016
kevoh:
I guess this where we are missing it in Nigeria. It is not too hard/difficult. The goal is supposed to task the brain, teach a child how to work/research to get answers while doing the assignment and learn something new instead of just passing and failing . I got all of them correctly but if my kid came home with such assignment and is finding it difficult I would refer him to google instead. Let him start learning how to use google to improve on his knowledge. Kids these days are lucky, thanks to the internet, all they need is at the click of a button. Back then, you would spend time going through volumes of encyclopedia at the library and other books just to get the information you need, provided your school has a library to begin with.

Some people are funny.. .
Please and Please don't refer the kid to google, you are not helping him, rather you are making the child lazy.
That assignment is too hard for a pri 4 kid anyways,there is something called simple to complex but I think the teacher doesnt understand that
The goal is for the child to use his brain,any kid that scores above 7 in this assignment should be showered with praise

1 Like

Re: How Many Of These Primary 4 Questions Will You Be Able To Answer?(pics) by Aghanel(m): 5:26pm On Oct 24, 2016
callmelanner:

Some people are funny.. .
Please and Please don't refer the kid to google, you are not helping him, rather you are making the child lazy.
That assignment is too hard for a pri 4 kid anyways,there is something called simple to complex but I think the teacher doesnt understand that
The goal is for the child to use his brain,any kid that scores above 7 in this assignment should be showered with praise
#Fact cool
Re: How Many Of These Primary 4 Questions Will You Be Able To Answer?(pics) by DrIkB: 5:39pm On Oct 24, 2016
I did this in my primary , several years ago
Re: How Many Of These Primary 4 Questions Will You Be Able To Answer?(pics) by jayjay1512(m): 5:50pm On Oct 24, 2016
Nigerian curriculum and education sef tire person so so theoretical based with little or no practical applications.
Re: How Many Of These Primary 4 Questions Will You Be Able To Answer?(pics) by Asiri1991: 6:32pm On Oct 24, 2016
Run out of thread. No Osun pupil can answer one correctly. The last time I checked, their teachers are on strike. Aregbe why na?
Re: How Many Of These Primary 4 Questions Will You Be Able To Answer?(pics) by kiddkash(m): 6:42pm On Oct 24, 2016
ENIGMA24:

the last one is tower
Re: How Many Of These Primary 4 Questions Will You Be Able To Answer?(pics) by iphanyiuma(m): 8:50pm On Oct 24, 2016
Lol....i don forget am oooo.cant even remember a damn
Orimi ti ku cry kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IMSU Lecturers, Esogbuonye Agomuo & Victor Obinna Njoku In Sex Scandal / Female Secondary Students Drink Beer, Celebrate WAEC Final Paper In Cross River / Hardest Courses To Study In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.