Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,443 members, 7,826,703 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

How Many Of These Primary 4 Questions Will You Be Able To Answer?(pics) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Many Of These Primary 4 Questions Will You Be Able To Answer?(pics) (92270 Views)

Primary 4 Pupil Constructs 'Gun' In Borno. Recovered In School. Photos / 50% Kaduna Teachers Fail Primary 4 Exams, Governor El-Rufai Laments / Quantitative Reasoning For Primary 4 Textbook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Of These Primary 4 Questions Will You Be Able To Answer?(pics) by Kalashy(m): 9:08pm On Oct 24, 2016
and you graduated with Pass
Re: How Many Of These Primary 4 Questions Will You Be Able To Answer?(pics) by cornel00(m): 9:40pm On Oct 24, 2016
directonpc:
Olodo it's verbal reasoning
ah bros na fight? abeg take it easy. gringrin
please learn how to correct someone in a polite way
Re: How Many Of These Primary 4 Questions Will You Be Able To Answer?(pics) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 24, 2016
after going through skol, i came 2 understand dat not all wat we were tot in skol is directly useful in our career bt we were tot some of those things 2 develop either our level of reasoning, smartness, resiliance, endurance, humility, observation, maybe workrate etc. but look at pipu now complaining dat it is too difficult 4 prim. 4, maybe it should be tot in level 100 then. bt we all want smart and reasonable children, hw will dat b possible.
Re: How Many Of These Primary 4 Questions Will You Be Able To Answer?(pics) by directonpc(m): 9:51pm On Oct 24, 2016
cornel00:

ah bros na fight? abeg take it easy. gringrin

please learn how to correct someone in a polite way
actually, that was a careless joke. Even my president was joking when he said women belong to the kitchen and the other room.
Re: How Many Of These Primary 4 Questions Will You Be Able To Answer?(pics) by PurestBoy(m): 10:07pm On Oct 24, 2016
Lilimax:
Abeg which book is that?
They are over labouring these innocent children in Primary 4 if this is true shocked

Afterall, till date I've never applied all the Schrodinger equations and eigenvalue I learnt in
Uniben in my place of work embarassed

Chai , Schroedinger, that is photochemistry I remember I did that in 400l Lautech. I still don't understand till today

1 Like

Re: How Many Of These Primary 4 Questions Will You Be Able To Answer?(pics) by crowntoro(f): 5:09am On Oct 25, 2016
tosyne2much:
School fee and four years wasted in the University if you failed any of these cool
yinmu
Re: How Many Of These Primary 4 Questions Will You Be Able To Answer?(pics) by crowntoro(f): 5:11am On Oct 25, 2016
Lilimax:
Abeg which book is that?
They are over labouring these innocent children in Primary 4 if this is true shocked

Afterall, till date I've never applied all the Schrodinger equations and eigenvalue I learnt in
Lol... Education is a means to an end but not an end itself
Re: How Many Of These Primary 4 Questions Will You Be Able To Answer?(pics) by salabscholar01(m): 5:36am On Oct 25, 2016
Each of the answers originates from the body of the word in question... Logic gate
Re: How Many Of These Primary 4 Questions Will You Be Able To Answer?(pics) by tosyne2much(m): 8:01am On Oct 25, 2016
crowntoro:
yinmu
Don't tell me you failed any tongue
Re: How Many Of These Primary 4 Questions Will You Be Able To Answer?(pics) by crowntoro(f): 8:53am On Oct 25, 2016
tosyne2much:
Don't tell me you failed any tongue
Amaa G tongue
Re: How Many Of These Primary 4 Questions Will You Be Able To Answer?(pics) by tosyne2much(m): 11:19am On Oct 25, 2016
crowntoro:
Amaa G tongue
Oyah clap for yourself wink
Re: How Many Of These Primary 4 Questions Will You Be Able To Answer?(pics) by crowntoro(f): 11:54am On Oct 25, 2016
tosyne2much:
Oyah clap for yourself wink
papa papapapa.. . grin cheesy
Re: How Many Of These Primary 4 Questions Will You Be Able To Answer?(pics) by mercielizzie(f): 9:31pm On Oct 25, 2016
Lilimax:
Abeg which book is that?

I Taya for some school wahala.... Chemistry unilorin..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IMSU Lecturers, Esogbuonye Agomuo & Victor Obinna Njoku In Sex Scandal / Female Secondary Students Drink Beer, Celebrate WAEC Final Paper In Cross River / 17 UNILAG Girls Missing After Heading For Party At Lekki - Says Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.