Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here (53321 Views)

Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? / Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion / A Review Of Ray Comfort’s The Atheist Delusion (yep, I Watched The Whole Thing) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by GRIMMJOE(m): 3:00pm On Oct 25, 2016
4everGod:

chai see confusion galore.

So canibalism is right and religion was wrong for showing us it is wrong?

Homosexuality is right and religion was wrong for showing us it is wrong?

Other vices that hurt are right and religion is wrong for showing us they are wrong?

So if all the above was right to you and you abhor Religion and are an Atheist why then are you keeping the moral laws the very thing you hate put in place? Shouldnt you be rebelling against it and eating your fellow humans while carrying out sodomy and every other vice which morality kicks against?

What a clown you are.
Your a Joke and your still not funny
Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by gaelllic: 3:07pm On Oct 25, 2016
The bottom line

It's a fact that life cannot exist without proteins.

Proteins are chains of amino acids.

20 amino acids combine to produce all the proteins in the human body.

Due to this fixed number we may calculate the odds of a random short protein
forming within the Evolutionists' mythical primordial soup.

A protein composed of 2 amino acids would have 20 different possibilities for either spot.

Thus, 202 possible combinations along the chain.

A 3-amino acid protein = 203 = 8000 different possibilities.

The shortest amino acid chain/protein you'll find is about 150 amino acids long.

Thus a total 20150 possible ways it could randomly form.

Proteins must be assembled in a particular order or will not function.

Thus, the odds of a bunch of amino acids self-organizing in a primordial soup

is 1: 20150

i.e. In a series of random attempts you would get a functional short protein
once every 20150 or 10195 attempts.

Anyone who believes an entire cell could be formed from such a happy series of
coincidences belongs in a straitjacket.

And it is a source of great alarm that so many are actually proud to.

204 or

1 Like

Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 25, 2016
GRIMMJOE:
Your a Joke and your still not funny

Yeah I am a joke because I strangled you in your idiocy. You call me a kid and this kid just fleeced your hide. You call me a kid yet I run a business empire and are a property mogul yet you are still downloading and playing video games and sharing the latest video games with kids on NL.

You forget that NL has a history for every moniker. The kid here is you and you alone. I am hiring if you need a job.

How dare you open your GRIMM fangs and try to educate me on something you were not even born when I began in it. You claim the bible gets twisted to suit anyones aim and you forget that twisting of the bible does not change the truth written therein as only the gullible are tossed with every wind of doctrine. The matured believers know the truth and like me they resist the lies of men and stick with the truth of the gospel of Jesus.

I suggest you go back to the phone section where you exchange android gaming downloads with kids and for kids such as you are and leave spirituality for spiritual people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by Perfectwealth: 3:25pm On Oct 25, 2016
davtosh:

All the Questions you asked here only show your state of mind. You are reasoning like an atheist that you are.

I am answering you according to my state of mind . I am a Christian and a genuine one at that.

1. Will a child of six years go to hell because he stole a piece of meat. No! why?

Because a child does not know his right from wrong. That is to say the judgement of a child is not accurate. A child stealing may know he was told that its wrong, but what makes it wrong he really doesnt know.

Whereas an adult knows it's wrong and why it's wrong.

2. Where do dead babies go to? Heaven/ why ?
because of the reason I gave above.

3. How does a man survive in a fish for 3 day?

Because the One that made Him to be swallowed that you don't believe exists can do all things. He is called God He made you and made you to survive in the belly of your MOTHER for NINE MONTHS in the way He made that man survive in the belly of the FISH for just three days. How He gave him oxigine should not be your headache because you had oxigine in your MOTHER.

4. The Sun stood still and No Natural disaster
Yes that looks awesome and impossible because He is the creator of The Sun and Nature. He does anything He likes. And Until you believe He exits you won't be able to fathom how it could be possible. There is a limit to what your Sense faculty can fathom for now. Until you know Him to be God.

4. If Someone turns water to wine can I drink it?

What a question! Must you judge every others person's courage with yours. You haven't seen where magicians command egg to appear and they gave it to one of the ppl in the crowd and they gladly eat it with no fear.
Besides the Bible didn't tell you they announced to all the visitors at the gathering this wine was water! He only said they should give it to the marriage governor. And if I was there out of curiosity I would like to taste and see even if told. Fearful ppl like you might not though grin

Does it mean because you don't have the courage to kill a fowl Someone else can't kill you and even cook you and eat you. Havent you heard of Cannibalism before?

I can vividly see How Low Atheism can make people think. No offence meant.

One day you will know there is a God whether dead or alive.

Atheism is equal to Stupidity and foolishness
The Fear of God is the beginning of wisdom. you can't fear who you don't believe exists and untill you fear Him what you call wisdom is foolishness.

Peace
Oh how I love this response. smiley
Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 25, 2016
africanusvu:
Kil atheism and religion dies.yes.witout atheism.wat is d pride of d religious?where is d chalange.where is the standard 4 judgement of the religious.the world is a world of two extremes.d beginin and d end.sin & evil.black & white.good & bad.me & you.then.THE RELIGIOUS AND THE ATHEIST.kil one.and the other looses the basis of its chalange.
That's a lie, u seem to have forgotten that there is war between religion, Christian n Muslim, hindu n buhda, etc, an end to religion is the only thing that can save the world.
Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by africanusvu(m): 3:58pm On Oct 25, 2016
What wil be the need for atheism when religion is gone.?it wil seize to exist!
Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 25, 2016
Perfectwealth:
Oh how I love this response. smiley

Thanks. may God always give us wisdom to stand for Him in Every Situation.

1 Like

Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by GRIMMJOE(m): 4:09pm On Oct 25, 2016
Time to get this twisted facts straight

Christian do have a pretty messed up ideology about atheist
Note that: Christian always say it better to live that there is God and find there is non.Than live like there's no God and found out there is a God

Christians say this cos they are scared of going to Hell,so rather follow blindly and be saved from hell.
What confuses them is how could an atheist take such a risk.

Atheist are not taking any risk,unlike you scared of the unknown.

And even if God comes before my very own eye I still won't accept him.

I won't accept some one who rapped a women,impregnated her ,left her in shame and forced another man to bear the shame with her(imagine yourself in this situation)

Put two people in a garden,put a fruit before them and a snake to tempt them told them not to eat it,common sense won't tell him that even if they don't eat it,there children, or grand children or greater grand children will eat it,and he know they were going to fail

create humans to praise him,what is an Omini God doing with mere human praise

if heaven exist it going to be the most boring place ever created,all we do is praise,we don't enjoy food,No football, no video game,no social media,no marriage,no sex,no fun,no family members

Who will want to go to a place like that?those running from death,those hoping for a better life
Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by dhesire(m): 4:50pm On Oct 25, 2016
MrMontella:

i so laugh at you when ra burns you in hell...

Clap for yourself
Lets see who will have the last laugh
Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by dhesire(m): 4:53pm On Oct 25, 2016
ollah2:

What[b] if[/b] you are the ignorant dude here?

Leave the conditional statement -IF-
I am so so sure of my assertion/
Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by felixomor1: 4:58pm On Oct 25, 2016
davtosh:

All the Questions you asked here only show your state of mind. You are reasoning like an atheist that you are.

I am answering you according to my state of mind . I am a Christian and a genuine one at that.

1. Will a child of six years go to hell because he stole a piece of meat. No! why?

Because a child does not know his right from wrong. That is to say the judgement of a child is not accurate. A child stealing may know he was told that its wrong, but what makes it wrong he really doesnt know.

Whereas an adult knows it's wrong and why it's wrong.

2. Where do dead babies go to? Heaven/ why ?
because of the reason I gave above.

3. How does a man survive in a fish for 3 day?

Because the One that made Him to be swallowed that you don't believe exists can do all things. He is called God He made you and made you to survive in the belly of your MOTHER for NINE MONTHS in the way He made that man survive in the belly of the FISH for just three days. How He gave him oxigine should not be your headache because you had oxigine in your MOTHER.

4. The Sun stood still and No Natural disaster
Yes that looks awesome and impossible because He is the creator of The Sun and Nature. He does anything He likes. And Until you believe He exits you won't be able to fathom how it could be possible. There is a limit to what your Sense faculty can fathom for now. Until you know Him to be God.

4. If Someone turns water to wine can I drink it?

What a question! Must you judge every others person's courage with yours. You haven't seen where magicians command egg to appear and they gave it to one of the ppl in the crowd and they gladly eat it with no fear.
Besides the Bible didn't tell you they announced to all the visitors at the gathering this wine was water! He only said they should give it to the marriage governor. And if I was there out of curiosity I would like to taste and see even if told. Fearful ppl like you might not though grin

Does it mean because you don't have the courage to kill a fowl Someone else can't kill you and even cook you and eat you. Havent you heard of Cannibalism before?

I can vividly see How Low Atheism can make people think. No offence meant.

One day you will know there is a God whether dead or alive.

Atheism is equal to Stupidity and foolishness
The Fear of God is the beginning of wisdom. you can't fear who you don't believe exists and untill you fear Him what you call wisdom is foolishness.

Peace

Outstanding!
Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by AntiHater: 5:02pm On Oct 25, 2016
4everGod:

Does all colour respond to our spectrum of vision? YES OR NO!

Do you see colours the way a fly views it?

Whether the colour has a name or not, it will reflect at a particular wavelength.....and pls don't compare me to a fly. I answer that now,the next thing is do I smell stuff like dog.
Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 25, 2016
felixomor1:

Outstanding!
Thanks may God that they don't believe exists bless us grin

1 Like

Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by EternalBeing: 5:27pm On Oct 25, 2016
GRIMMJOE:

I wanted to say at bolded but you seem to have covered that

To be honest, I agree with you 90% and probably those 1 in a million Christian who use there head

The truth is,I am not trying to make people not believe in God,but help them to weigh their option,to seek the truth themselves,stop being scared of hell,excepting something in return for serving God,And for those to reason enough to make a decision if all those story is real,if your God is the right one and he exist,and at this point in my life I can beat my chest to no and I mean no Christian, nor other religion has succeed to prove God existence, we know you can't

And I admit that religion is what keep most people sane,right and obedient, cos most religious commandment are similar to laws of the community but things such as homosexual,transgender are fast becoming the new trend.Every body gone accept it as they accepted
1.Attachment is not a sin
2.wearing trouser is not a sin
3.No need to cover hair in church
4.You can open you eyes when you pray
before all those where sin,they claim no spiritual back up,just as some Christians are now saying no scriptural back up for continues,infinity burning in hell,as well as homosexual

What am saying is that weigh you option,and whatever religion or disbelief,just do the right thing(the moral accepted standard of that community )

[b]Thanks so much for the complement. What you noticed is owing to the fact that not all Christians foolishly swallowed what was preached to us, hook line and sinker as a dogma. You, Me, Muslims, Christians and every Human being should NEVR be afraid of searching for the TRUTH, that's what we are on Earth to do. All we Humans regardless or religion have a common enemy; Death; eternal death in Hell(the wish and plan of satan for humans). Only one person in the long History of Humanity has conquered it. You already know HIM because HE's still very much alive now. I was a strong Tradomedicine Traditionalist till my very Powerful and feared Mentor suddenly died when he was supposed to start enjoying what he has used "power" to acquire. He was very very deep into Metaphysics and I was following so well. This was an eye opener for me that devil only nurtures and feed his followers fat, like we feed broiler chicken fat, in order to slaughter them like Christmas chicken just when they wish to enjoy life most. So, I joined Islam through my Uncle that was sponsoring my University Education then. After 2 years, a Christian guy(GOD Bless that guy, if not for him, I should be mercilessly bombing all you folks in Nigeria by now grin. For those Christians here that are saving face; not evangelizing, you are more wicked and satanic than bombers, ritual killers and murderers. Who knows how many of them would have come to Christ through you by now) gave me a Book "Who is this Allah" by G. J. O. Moshay(An ex-Imam). This book shook the root of my Islamic believe when I read it. For more clarification and others from below.
http://www.answeringmuslims.com/2014/03/muhammad-had-no-assurance-of-salvation.html
http://www.answering-islam.org/Authors/Arlandson/death_mu_jesus.htm

After this discovery, I started serious research into the Person of GOD. I read "Man Kinds' Search for GOD" by Jehovah witness and so many other books. I did deeper extensive research: Was and Is JESUS really real? Did he walk the surface of the Earth and eat food like I did? Did he died and actually resurrected. It's after being diametrically convinced that JESUS is very real (the only human that has conquered the most fead enemy of man; death) that I gave and irreversibly surrendered my life to YESHUAH Christ JESUS. Do same today and your life would forever be peaceful.[/b]

4 Likes

Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by wackpoet(m): 5:36pm On Oct 25, 2016
MrMontella:

You mean the intelligent design of the panda?

people are being born without wisdom teeth constantly..etc
so someone without wisdom teeth is more advanced than you?? Makes perfect sense
The examples are too many
www.sciencemag.org/news/2016/05/study-spots-evolution-action-florida-bird

www.listverse.com/2011/11/19/8-examples-of-evolution-in-action/
just search yourself...evolution never stops

what are you saying?
Heard of e.coli experiments?
Or fruitflies experiments?
Evolution is a fact..DTOE is a theory..
Its even a scientific theory...

About 180 organs previously thought to be vestigial organs have now been shown to perform varying functions, some very vital. Examples include appendix, coccyx , so called Gill slits which are in actuality pharyngeal pouches and arches and which result in formation of the thymus, the external auditory meatus, the throat and other organs.
The e. coli experiment is fraught with inconsistencies and there are scientists countering it ( e. g Minnick although mainstream science media won't carry it) . The fruit fly experiment is basic biology knowledge and just simply proves that you get some traits from one of your parents or a combination of both of them which to me doesn't prove evolution. Charles Darwin was said to have lamented the limitations in genetic mutation . I believe there are limitations too because no matter what you do to a fruit fly, it still remains a fruit fly no matter what you do to a bacteria it doesn't become a fungi. Natural selection is a conservative and not a creative process , individual members of an animal group with the best qualities survive not so they can grow wings or be able to touch the sun, nope they do this to be able to bring out the best potential in their species and fight off oppression by other species ,not become other species. This to me is pure logic. Evolution is the real fiction not creation .
This has been fun but it's taking a lot of my time and resources. I wouldn't be replying any further. I'll allow you the last say because you argue with facts ( tho disputable) . My advice to you, atheism is a strong view to hold and shouldn't be done lightly and without exploring all options and getting irrefutable facts. I usually don't have problems with atheists till they think they're superior ( more evolved if you like ) because they have a separate belief from me.
God bless you bro

1 Like

Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by Dantee005(m): 5:37pm On Oct 25, 2016
AntiHater:

Not so fast,it would have been easy that way if there in only one religion. By your assertion, you have concluded in your path that Christianity is the only (one true) religion. There are over 100religion, what if Christianity isn't the true one?? Have you asked yourself this question. I have noticed that people who are able to argue intelligently with these atheists are the ones who actually hide their religion and focus on a supreme being ( GOD)
Yea...if u read my quotes u will find out I didn't mention Christianity tho am a Christian....
Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by Dantee005(m): 5:38pm On Oct 25, 2016
bolkay47:

I love this!
Yes na argument don too much my broda....
Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by peacesamuel94(m): 7:48pm On Oct 25, 2016
GRIMMJOE:
The question should be who created God,that created man.....

cause and effect, beginning and ending, all exists in the realm of time.
Therefore it takes the creator of time to exist before time,

God created time, hence he is not subject to time. He initiated creation(meaning...THERE WAS NO CREATION UNTIL HE CREATED).
God exists in timeless eternity.
It is therefore logical to say God was not created.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by MrMontella(m): 10:12pm On Oct 25, 2016
gaelllic:
The bottom line

It's a fact that life cannot exist without proteins.

Proteins are chains of amino acids.

20 amino acids combine to produce all the proteins in the human body.

Due to this fixed number we may calculate the odds of a random short protein
forming within the Evolutionists' mythical primordial soup.

A protein composed of 2 amino acids would have 20 different possibilities for either spot.

Thus, 202 possible combinations along the chain.

A 3-amino acid protein = 203 = 8000 different possibilities.

The shortest amino acid chain/protein you'll find is about 150 amino acids long.

Thus a total 20150 possible ways it could randomly form.

Proteins must be assembled in a particular order or will not function.

Thus, the odds of a bunch of amino acids self-organizing in a primordial soup

is 1: 20150

i.e. In a series of random attempts you would get a functional short protein
once every 20150 or 10195 attempts.

Anyone who believes an entire cell could be formed from such a happy series of
coincidences belongs in a straitjacket.

And it is a source of great alarm that so many are actually proud to.

204 or
outdatted arguments
Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by LucemFerre: 12:53am On Oct 26, 2016
peacesamuel94:

cause and effect, beginning and ending, all exists in the realm of time.
Therefore it takes the creator of time to exist before time,

God created time, hence he is not subject to time. He initiated creation(meaning...THERE WAS NO CREATION UNTIL HE CREATED).
God exists in timeless eternity.
It is therefore logical to say God was not created.

Period between when time isn't and is, is time. How could it be created, let alone postulate something outside it? Think about it
Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by peacesamuel94(m): 7:21am On Oct 26, 2016
LucemFerre:

Period between when time isn't and is, is time. How could it be created, let alone postulate something outside it? Think about it

The period when time isn't, is timeless. Time speaks of duration (which means That, it starts and it ends) God lives in timeless eternity (no beginning nor ending) so what we call time is actually (a fragment of eternity) Because the earth was created with the intention to end someday.

2 Likes

Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by LucemFerre: 8:18am On Oct 26, 2016
peacesamuel94:

The period when time isn't, is timeless. Time speaks of duration (which means That, it starts and it ends) God lives in timeless eternity (no beginning nor ending) so what we call time is actually (a fragment of eternity) Because the earth was created with the intention to end someday.

I afraid you are not getting it.

N............................. E

N=non existent
E=existent
... =time

Time could not have been created... It is the underlying factor of the process through which something or the product of an occurrence exists, whether from something else or from nothing (ambiguous)

What was fascinating and surprising to me however, was how you were able to understand how "timeless" is, to know that something could exist there.

I'm sorry if I sound condescending, but try to know the basic knowledge of the terms you are using before you use them... You are just throwing words and phrases around... Duration, timeless, intention to end one day, fragment of eternity... Etc... I mean, prove or explain them to me because I don't even know what most of them mean in your context
Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by uwemjack(m): 9:15am On Oct 26, 2016
GRIMMJOE:
How senseless can some human really be,naira land really keep feeding us with more what we can digest.

Here some is comparing a website of a public forum,that was written with binary codes,which we use data (mb) to browse to a Human Being,,,,,and another one was applauding with a standing ovation.

Can't you express your opinion without using abusive words?
My point is behind every creation whether animate or inanimate; tangible or intangible, there is one or more intelligent creators!

In phsychological terms i will say your in Denialism.
Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by raphieMontella: 10:56am On Oct 26, 2016
Since this is my last post to you...
Let me make it a bit detailed.
wackpoet:

About 180 organs previously thought to be vestigial organs have now been shown to perform varying functions, some very vital. Examples include appendix, coccyx , so called Gill slits which are in actuality pharyngeal pouches and arches and which result in formation of the thymus, the external auditory meatus, the throat and other organs.
the gills are not said to be vestigial organs..they are vestigial traits which re-appear as a result of common descent...

The e. coli experiment is fraught with inconsistencies and there are scientists countering it ( e. g Minnick although mainstream science media won't carry it)..
the consistent thing is that----------------The bacteria evolved new information,,new traits and abilities not in their genes or ancestry before...thats the major proof.

The fruit fly experiment is basic biology knowledge and just simply proves that you get some traits from one of your parents or a combination of both of them which to me doesn't prove evolution.
the fruit flies experiment prove that mutations can give new useful information...
Which it did..

Charles Darwin was said to have lamented the limitations in genetic mutation . I believe there are limitations too because no matter what you do to a fruit fly, it still remains a fruit fly no matter what you do to a bacteria it doesn't become a fungi. Natural selection is a conservative and not a creative process , individual members of an animal group with the best qualities survive not so they can grow wings or be able to touch the sun, nope they do this to be able to bring out the best potential in their species and fight off oppression by other species ,not become other species. This to me is pure logic.
the idea of darwinism is that little drops of water over time...make a mighty ocean----simple logic..
The amazing thing with darwinism is that its postulates have been and are continually being backed up with evidences we see..thus making the scientific community labelling it a scientific theory..
E.g--you can never find a mammal fossil beneath an invertebrate fossil in the fossil layer..
The way the evolution was propossed (the linking between animals) have all been consistent with the transitional fossils we've been finding---mammal to whale,dinosaur to bird etc

Evolution is the real fiction not creation.
let me break something down more...
Evolution is a fact...just like gravity is a fact..
General relativity is a theory which helps us to understand gravity more...just like darwinism tries to help us understand evolution..
A better theory can be created to help us understand evolution more etc..
I do hope you understand this..
I've studied animals too well;to believe animals are not related is improbable..
I know for a fact that animals are conscious and that humans and apes are definitely related..

This has been fun but it's taking a lot of my time and resources. I wouldn't be replying any further. I'll allow you the last say because you argue with facts ( tho disputable) . My advice to you, atheism is a strong view to hold and shouldn't be done lightly and without exploring all options and getting irrefutable facts. I usually don't have problems with atheists till they think they're superior ( more evolved if you like ) because they have a separate belief from me.
I am not an atheist myself,
i dont believe in darwins theory of evolution
but i do not suscribe to religious gods..

God bless you bro
amen..and you too!
(alternate monicker)
Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by gaelllic: 1:03pm On Oct 27, 2016
The bottom line.

Evolution involves the belief in small incremental changes in physiology over billions of years.

i.e. In the case of bats, some rodent ancestor would have experienced gradual shortening

of its forelimbs, and gradual growth of wings over millions of successive generations.

How then would an organ like the eye develop?

The biochemistry of vision is irreducibly complex. When light strikes a photosensitive cell

in an animal eye, it is absorbed by a molecule that alters an attached protein,

which then initiates what biochemists call a “cascade”—a precisely integrated series of molecular reactions—

that in this case causes a nerve impulse to be transmitted to the brain. The result, as interpreted by the brain, is vision.

If any molecule in the cascade is missing or defective, no nerve impulse is transmitted; the person is blind.

Since the light-sensing mechanism does not function at all unless every part is present, it is irreducibly complex (Behe pp 18-21).

This system could not have evolved over billions of years.

It must have appeared complete in every animal birth.

Why this is such a tax on the mental powers of some,

will be fodder for anthropologists of the future.

1 Like

Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by bigbigger8(m): 9:51pm On Oct 27, 2016
jonbellion:
lol you creationists crack me up. So you believe in intelligent design the comedy of science. Lol okaaaay you don't have to believe in evolution but your not accepting it does not make it a lie that is something you do not seem to understand. And btw we did not evolve from apes how is this hard to understand. The modern apes and the humans share a common ancestor. I'm sure the Alsatian christian dog also tells his friends it didn't evolve from a wolf despite being artificially selected by humans 10 000 years ago to the various dog breeds we have today. You did not come from a modern ape oo. You and then share a common ancestor. Our other species like homo Neanderthalis and homo erectus have died out. Or did they inform you that us homo sapiens are the only human species in your church?

Is dat all u hv to say in defence of evolution? Pretty weak,if u ask me. Intact,u made no sense at all.

1 Like

Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:55am On Oct 28, 2016
felixomor:

I just know u cant stand that video.
It exposes u too much, hence u want to push in ad hominems subtly.

This man!

It is obvious that he deliberately diverted attention from the OP and its a pity that his blind followers got easily distracted.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:45am On Oct 29, 2016
The movie "Atheist Delusion" is sure to challenge atheists and here is a tool to reach out to our atheists friends who deliberately blindfold themselves from seeing the light of the day.

"In the video, this dynamic evangelist shows atheists a colourful book and starts with a simple question—do you think the pages and ink could ever fall together to produce the words and pictures on this book? From that starting point Ray shows the foolishness of the religion of atheism and helps the young people he speaks with to come to the realisation that their atheism is not based on an intellectual position but a heart issue. It's a powerful film!"

https://answersingenesis.org/blogs/ken-ham/2016/07/29/atheist-delusion-challenges-atheists/

1 Share

Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by hopefulLandlord: 8:52am On Oct 29, 2016
OLAADEGBU:
The movie "Atheist Delusion" is sure to challenge atheists and here is a tool to reach out to our atheists friends who deliberately blindfold themselves from seeing the light of the day.

"In the video, this dynamic evangelist shows atheists a colourful book and starts with a simple question—do you think the pages and ink could ever fall together to produce the words and pictures on this book? From that starting point Ray shows the foolishness of the religion of atheism and helps the young people he speaks with to come to the realisation that their atheism is not based on an intellectual position but a heart issue. It's a powerful film!"

https://answersingenesis.org/blogs/ken-ham/2016/07/29/atheist-delusion-challenges-atheists/

empty point

go read Dawkins The Blind Watchmaker
Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:32pm On Oct 31, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

empty point

go read Dawkins The Blind Watchmaker

Have you watched the movie of OP? undecided
Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:39pm On Nov 18, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AglHkZf3WpU

Ray Comfort discusses his movie, 'the atheist delusion' with an atheist and what he intends to gain from it.
Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by ScienceWatch: 12:03am On Nov 25, 2016
raphieMontella:

not even the slightest bro,,,he and his son who is also himself...both are confirmed dundies!
Finally honest scientists have seen evolution and the Big Bang for what it always was. A SERIOUS SCAM !

Honest scientists have seen overwhelming scientifically verifiable evidence coming out of the Holy Scoan Church Nigeria and two excellent sources of study, Emmanuel TV and youtube.com

There can be no more tragic expression of human foolishness and perversity than the Jews rejection of The Messiah. In spite of hundreds of years of waiting and studying their scriptures concerning the coming of Jesus Christ, they dismissed him and instigated his destruction. The Jews plan failed, Jesus is risen from death. God will not be mocked !

Now we have no more excuse for our dark ignorance of how the spirit realm on both the dark side and the light side operate in human life, thanks to Emmanuel TV.
It is frightening to hear all the personal testimonies of people that have suffered because of stepping into the dark side.
Can one escape the vicious spiritual traps laid for millions of innocent people by fake pastors, competing religions, cruel governments and science ?
Emmanuel TV provide the most scientifically verifiable evidence of the highest spiritual TRUTH to the world 24 HRS A DAY. Now you too can escape into true light.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

T.B Joshua: Woman Gives Birth During Church Service (graphic Video) / Florida Pastor Caught In Bed With The Wife Of A Church Member (Photo) / Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.