Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,706 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:38 AM

Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here (53982 Views)

Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? / Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion / A Review Of Ray Comfort’s The Atheist Delusion (yep, I Watched The Whole Thing) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by jonbellion(m): 11:58am On Oct 25, 2016
GRIMMJOE:
How senseless can some human really be,naira land really keep feeding us with more what we can digest.

Here some is comparing a website of a public forum,that was written with binary codes,which we use data (mb) to browse to a Human Being,,,,,and another one was applauding with a standing ovation.
I honestly don't understand them oo *facepalm*
Intelligent design: The comedy of science

1 Like

Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by donbrowser(m): 12:02pm On Oct 25, 2016
MrMontella:

can you listen to yourself?
Honestly?

milk is white and so is yoghurt...
The whiteness is due to the scattering of light by
the colloidal particles of the emulsion oga..
Its doesnt absorb any colour contained in light..it reflects all..
Unlike water...it neither absorbs but its refractive index is low...it reflects none......
Cc donbrowser...
*walks away*
Just tell me the colour. Simple!
Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by jonbellion(m): 12:04pm On Oct 25, 2016
naijaFrank:

There is a fundamental human desire to solve puzzles, and over the centuries of evolution and solving some mysteries, man has naturally assumed himself the superior being.

Since Superior beings must have infinite knowledge of everything, having an unknown becomes a stain on our ''glorious'' image and I think that vain resolve is the backbone of both religion and science. However, Evolution and science is inquisitive and has taught us that things change with time... people get stronger and more beautiful, plants are modified to become superior and scientific evidences are debunked by other scientific evidences as intelligence grows. This is the infinite pattern of scientific life - Growth.

Can we say the same for religion? does it allow for inquisition for growth?,absolutely not... It subjects you to 2000 year old texts as the standard of living a 21st century life. Obsolete texts that no longer apply to our modern life since we have already debunked some of those facts and we have already evolved to better and more intelligent people.

This i think is the fundamental difference between the two - The need for knowledge and the resistance to it.

Now, what religion has masterfully crafted though, is the application of fear to extract submission. This is the best form of resistance and this is probably why a real intellectual discussion may never be achieved by both parties.

Anyway, my point is we are driven by our quest for knowledge as humans but we do not necessarily have all the answers - at least not all the right ones. Science has advanced better because it allows for questioning while religion is stuck because it is fundamentally authoritarian. In the end, We need to sit back, take a chill pill and enjoy life one day at a time.
thank you dude you made soo much sense. It is sad this religious people will never listen. Science is not afraid of admitting it's mistakes and going back to the drawing board if it is proven wrong religion is the exact opposite

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by MrMontella(m): 12:07pm On Oct 25, 2016
donbrowser:

*walks away*
Just tell me the colour. Simple!
it has NO COLOUR...
Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by wackpoet(m): 12:11pm On Oct 25, 2016
jonbellion:
It wasn't until I studied evolution extensively and saw where the evolutionary biologists were coming from Nothing explains the rise of marsupial animals better that covergent evolution. It fits so perfectly with the theory if you understand it. I would ask you to try and make your own research to try and look at it from an evolutionary biologists point of view
I do have scanty knowledge of convergent evolution, but I fail to understand how living in the same ecosystem with a kangaroo can cause me to grow a pouch ( well unless the niche is a beer parlor and the pouch is a pot belly) . I would make more research with an open mind tho. The only thing scarier than new information is no information
jonbellion:
I don't know how life came about but I know the Abrahamic God is no scientist cuz from the bible it was obvious he knew nothing about science.
Na fam that's untrue there are a lot of scientific knowledge that were present in the Bible long before their ' discovery and facts in the Bible that are now proven to be true. I'll just give one ,easily one of the most contentious; God made man from the earth - Researchers at NASA’s Ames Research Center confirmed that every element in man can be found in the soil, prompting one of the scientists to say “…the biblical scenario for the creation of life turns out to be not far off the mark” for more you can check out this website http://bibleevidences.com/scientific-evidence/ /quote]
[quote author=jonbellion post=50487546]
Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by GRIMMJOE(m): 12:24pm On Oct 25, 2016
EternalBeing:

I really do hope you are not aguing these blindly agaisnt the existence of your creator. Have you accepted JESUS as your personal LORD and Saviour? If yes, congratulations my brother. If not... [b]Men lived like animals those days because they thought we die and end like animals; no afterlife, no judgement, no Power in being holy. That was what they thought. Imagine Imagine if exemplary JESUS was not born, a sane world as we know it today would not exist. Indeed, HE already saved the world by showing that death is not the end of Man; and that sane holiness is very possible.
According to https://www.theimaginativeconservative.org/2015/08/the-challenge-of-secularization.html
A sane World without GOD with is impossible!!! Impossibe!!! Receive JESUS before it's too late for you. A GODless world means absolute chaos! The fear of GOD is what still keep Men sane; don't u get that?! Even now, to some extent, some fathers still impregnate their daughters, men marry men, men kill men etc... It's obvious to all that the Christian GOD only has the best format on how the World should effectively and beautifully run. The true Creator and the eternal Owner of the Universe is, indeed, the best GOD for the World. Attempt to dethrone HIM would automatically make the Islam and the islamic God to take over. Imagine If Iran was the current America; I bet u don't pray for that. [/b]
I wanted to say at bolded but you seem to have covered that

To be honest, I agree with you 90% and probably those 1 in a million Christian who use there head

The truth is,I am not trying to make people not believe in God,but help them to weigh their option,to seek the truth themselves,stop being scared of hell,excepting something in return for serving God,And for those to reason enough to make a decision if all those story is real,if your God is the right one and he exist,and at this point in my life I can beat my chest to no and I mean no Christian, nor other religion has succeed to prove God existence, we know you can't

And I admit that religion is what keep most people sane,right and obedient, cos most religious commandment are similar to laws of the community but things such as homosexual,transgender are fast becoming the new trend.Every body gone accept it as they accepted
1.Attachment is not a sin
2.wearing trouser is not a sin
3.No need to cover hair in church
4.You can open you eyes when you pray
before all those where sin,they claim no spiritual back up,just as some Christians are now saying no scriptural back up for continues,infinity burning in hell,as well as homosexual

What am saying is that weigh you option,and whatever religion or disbelief,just do the right thing(the moral accepted standard of that community )
Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by ollah2: 12:36pm On Oct 25, 2016
EternalBeing:

Glad u, at least agreed that I made sense at all. Also, the other atheist that quoted me before has agreed that not the okro version is not the only banana that existed long before GMO science of this generation started. The African less sugary asexual self-propagating banana, as we know it now, existed over 8,000 years ago. Long before the birth of the ancestors of the current "scientific authority" trying so hard to disproof Tim. Also, I would have u know that the Internet is now fully controlled. In 2007 when I first read "He Came To Set the Captives Free" by Rebecca Brown, all lot of satanists that Converted to Christianity wrote uncontable comfirmations and even wore regalia and different evidences of what she revealed. Fast forward 11 years after, I searched for same evidences, lo, they've been deleted. By who?! You should know by now.
Adam fell because he wanted to live independent of his Creator, so he ended up being led away by the devil. Same is still the deceit being offered atheist. A sane World without GOD is absolutely impossible. You watched the movies of the world empires animalistic and unruly living, unbriddled immorality and wanton killings that was snowballing into a self-eterminating world before the exemplary intervention of birth and lifestyle of JESUS. Men lived like animals those days because they thought we die and end like animals; no afterlife, no judgement, no Power in being holy. That was what they thought. Imagine Imagine if exemplary JESUS was not born, a sane world as we know it today would not exist. Indeed, HE already saved the world by showing that death is not the end of Man; and that sane holiness is very possible.
According to https://www.theimaginativeconservative.org/2015/08/the-challenge-of-secularization.html
A sane World without GOD with is impossible!!! Impossibe!!! Receive JESUS befoe it's too late for you. A GODless world means absolute chaos! The fear of GOD is what still keep Men sane; don't u get that?! Even now, to some extent, some fathers still impregnate their daughters, men marry men, men kill men etc... It's obvious to all that the Christian GOD, the true Creator is the best GOD for the World. Attempt to dethrone HIM would automatically make the Islam and the islamic God to take over. Imagine If Iran was the current America; I bet u don't pray for that.
2 years ago British Christians started complaining about agressive secularization of the society.
"...criticising ‘secular fundamentalism’
for threatening religious identity and seeking
to remove religion from public life. Many
commentators have argued that new atheism
effectively mirrors the features of religious
fundamentalism, evincing an intolerant and
absolutist worldview that may damage social
and political relations."
https://link.springer.com/article/10.1057/bp.2013.27

After writing tales , you complete it with accepting Jesus. Why not other Gods? I asked earlier but you ignored it. You should quit shoving your Jesus Christ's to people's throats.

1 Like

Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by AntiHater: 12:45pm On Oct 25, 2016
jonbellion:
lol woooow the banana the atheists"nightmare" the banana is an artificially selected fruit ooooo!!! It was artificially selected by human beings to become edible you can check how the wild banana actually looks with all its seeds and stuff. Ray comfort is an idiot. When he was told he took the video down. How did he expect to know. Him and his sidekick kirk Cameron making fools of themselves wherever they go. He didn't have a university education. Kirk Cameron is a washed up child actor. Yet these are the people that argue against evolution. They are just a joke to the scientific community worldwide
*facepalm*

Including the bananas in far away places like the amazon rain forest, and the likes where human beings are yet to explore. And this artificially selected banana have been in existence for how long? 100,1000,3000years? When exactly was it artificially created? I don't need specific,just a range of time will do? If this can be done to bananas, I am sure you know how un comfortable it is to consume pineapples with it numerous seed,n why hasn't same thing done to pineapples. Your theory sir is very hard to believe, how did u even know it was articially selected, you believe this without prove I am sure, yet you turn around to ask prove from someone. Who believes in GOD.
Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by MrMacinterchi1: 12:50pm On Oct 25, 2016
Edenoscar:
just tell him the coluor of water,and stop all this yoghurt nonsense
smh
Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by cloudgoddess(f): 12:58pm On Oct 25, 2016
naijaFrank:

There is a fundamental human desire to solve puzzles, and over the centuries of evolution and solving some mysteries, man has naturally assumed himself the superior being.

Since Superior beings must have infinite knowledge of everything, having an unknown becomes a stain on our ''glorious'' image and I think that vain resolve is the backbone of both religion and science. However, Evolution and science is inquisitive and has taught us that things change with time... people get stronger and more beautiful, plants are modified to become superior and scientific evidences are debunked by other scientific evidences as intelligence grows. This is the infinite pattern of scientific life - Growth.

Can we say the same for religion? does it allow for inquisition for growth?,absolutely not... It subjects you to 2000 year old texts as the standard of living a 21st century life. Obsolete texts that no longer apply to our modern life since we have already debunked some of those facts and we have already evolved to better and more intelligent people.

This i think is the fundamental difference between the two - The need for knowledge and the resistance to it.

Now, what religion has masterfully crafted though, is the application of fear to extract submission. This is the best form of resistance and this is probably why a real intellectual discussion may never be achieved by both parties.

Anyway, my point is we are driven by our quest for knowledge as humans but we do not necessarily have all the answers - at least not all the right ones. Science has advanced better because it allows for questioning while religion is stuck because it is fundamentally authoritarian. In the end, We need to sit back, take a chill pill and enjoy life one day at a time.
I LOVE this. You covered so many insightful & important points.
Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by SalomonKane: 12:59pm On Oct 25, 2016
GRIMMJOE:
There is nothing like sin but moral standard and that could be right or wrong based on acceptance
Some culture in accent time do carry out cannibalism (eat other humans or foreigners) they felt it was right and not a sin

killing of twins was also normal

Slave trade was also healthy

old testament of bible saw killing an Enemy and his wife and children is a holy victory

An Indian man and family was killed by angry mob for eating a cow (of recent)

it okay to kill your enemy,72 virgins

Believe me in 100--150 years (too long) homosexuality will seem very normal around the world

Sin an illusion of moral standard
Sin is something religious folks use to keep their adherents in check.
Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by LucemFerre: 1:01pm On Oct 25, 2016
AntiHater:

Including the bananas in far away places like the amazon rain forest, and the likes where human beings are yet to explore.

[s]Lol... If human beings are yet to explore it, how did you know there are bananas there? [/s]
Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by wackpoet(m): 1:20pm On Oct 25, 2016
MrMontella:

because it's an error..from a mindless process..a phenotype which isnt supposed to be..but because of common descent it reappears..tho not fully formed..
Get it?

so if I my fingers fail to fully form and I'm born with four digits instead, I'm a descendant of a pig right?? it's an error, it is a mistake, it cannot and should not be used to explain something as complex as how we came to be.

at the bolded..
i'd give you a quote from a creationist website

https://www.icr.org/article/1068
so i dont know where you got your myth from..
The ''tails'' in vertebrates are a continuation of the vertebral column..so oga?

The tail you referred to as existing after birth in humans isn't a continuation of the vertebral column .There is no disputing that. Now for the in the website, initially, the spinal cord and vertebrae column extends the length of the foetal body but due to the fact that other parts of the human foetal body grow faster than them, they occupy a relatively higher position than they initially did. As a result of this growth disparity , there is a part still extending below the vertebral column which later ingresses to form the end of hind gut as I stated earlier. The coccyx attached to the sacrum in humans, serves solely as a point of attachment for the muscles of the pelvic floor and isn't vestigial as earlier thought by evolutionist .
seems you think atavism is specifically human..
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atavism
check and see other cases of atavisms...
That's the exact same site I used to read on Atavism lol.
Atavism is simply something gone wrong during the carrying out of encoded instructions due primarily to infection and mutation agents

seems you dont get what creation is supposed to be..the evidence supplied is in accordance with evolution..not a guided design
The evidence therein supports intelligent design. Evolution loses in this case because there are no present examples of evolution in motion. Also evolution defeats the definition of a scientific law; it cannot be adequately measured, recorded or replicated in present times.( reason why it's just a theory ) . Everyday new scientists come up. and disprove formerly thought facts of the theory and you expect me to believe such volatile theory
Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by AntiHater: 1:22pm On Oct 25, 2016
LucemFerre:

[s]Lol... If human beings are yet to explore it, how did you know there are bananas there? [/s]

Let me make it easy for you, by humans I meant scientist who wish to make banana look the way it looks today ( sounds unreasonable rryt?), we have seen bananas come out of there by native settlers, you cant tell me they carried out the experiment on them. By the way, very typical of an atheist in a bid to sound intelligent had to skip everyother questions asked, just so you Can attempt to ridicule the message in your atheistic way.
Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by felixomor1: 1:23pm On Oct 25, 2016
Edenoscar:

look at the rubbish you're applauding

Look at the more useless rubbish u are preaching on Nairaland?
Play it to urself and listen.
Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by ItzHoludex(m): 1:24pm On Oct 25, 2016
GOD will save us from all this atheist and theist of a thing. ALL I KNOW IS I BELIEVE THERE IS GOD!!!
Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by LucemFerre: 1:27pm On Oct 25, 2016
Hehe... 95% of the comments here are close-mindedly presented. You guys aren't even willing to understand each other... Just like in a rap battle. One is already typing in advance waiting for the other to post. Everybody just wants to comment. For example, an argument/video was presented and then someone suddenly introduced some banana video, being guilty of like 3 fallacies. And then suddenly everyone's talking about the origin of fruits Hehe...
If you guys wanna have a reasonable discussion, address issues one by one and keep the comments related.

Plus... It appears that most people arguing here know little or no knowledge about what they're arguing against... Like, you have Internet... Use it
Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by LucemFerre: 1:40pm On Oct 25, 2016
AntiHater:

Let me make it easy for you, by humans I meant scientist who wish to make banana look the way it looks today ( sounds unreasonable rryt?), we have seen bananas come out of there by native settlers, you cant tell me they carried out the experiment on them. By the way, very typical of an atheist in a bid to sound intelligent had to skip everyother questions asked, just so you Can attempt to ridicule the message in your atheistic way.

Hehe... Look man, I'm not willing to argue with you I just thought you should present your case more reasonably is all. Hehe... And you didn't make it easy for me, you just corrected your wrong sentence. You said humans but, now you said scientists-blah-blah, so that's okay.
Hehe... And yea, this was what I was saying about having a reasonable conversation... I just called you out to correct yourself and you have assumed that
a. I'm an atheist
b. I said bananas were artificially selected
c. I was trying to sound intelligent
d. I wanted to ridicule your post...
That's a lot of assumption for just that simple question I asked...
Hehe... Anyways, sorry I poked you... Like I said, I don't wanna argue
Cheers

PS: you don't have to reply

1 Like

Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by AntiHater: 1:40pm On Oct 25, 2016
Dantee005:
Oboi suppose u de my front I for carry u go mama put ...u xoxo right... cheesy

Not so fast,it would have been easy that way if there in only one religion. By your assertion, you have concluded in your path that Christianity is the only (one true) religion. There are over 100religion, what if Christianity isn't the true one?? Have you asked yourself this question. I have noticed that people who are able to argue intelligently with these atheists are the ones who actually hide their religion and focus on a supreme being ( GOD)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by Edenoscar(m): 1:42pm On Oct 25, 2016
LucemFerre:
Hehe... 95% of the comments here are close-mindedly presented. You guys aren't even willing to understand each other... Just like in a rap battle. One is already typing in advance waiting for the other to post. Everybody just wants to comment. For example, an argument/video was presented and then someone suddenly introduced some banana video, being guilty of like 3 fallacies. And then suddenly everyone's talking about the origin of fruits Hehe...
If you guys wanna have a reasonable discussion, address issues one by one and keep the comments related.

Plus... It appears that most people arguing here know little or no knowledge about what they're arguing against... Like, you have Internet... Use it
the banana video was made by the same person who directed the movie, its just to show you how ignorant and illogical he thinks
Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by LucemFerre: 1:50pm On Oct 25, 2016
Edenoscar:

the banana video was made by the same person who directed the movie, its just to show you how ignorant and illogical he thinks

Another fallacy... Just because He was ignorant and illogical in the banana video doesn't mean what he said in this one is illogical and ignorant... But, what do I know, right?
Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 25, 2016
GRIMMJOE:

I wanted to say at bolded but you seem to have covered that

To be honest, I agree with you 90% and probably those 1 in a million Christian who use there head

The truth is,I am not trying to make people not believe in God,but help them to weigh their option,to seek the truth themselves,stop being scared of hell,excepting something in return for serving God,And for those to reason enough to make a decision if all those story is real,if your God is the right one and he exist,and at this point in my life I can beat my chest to no and I mean no Christian, nor other religion has succeed to prove God existence, we know you can't

And I admit that religion is what keep most people sane,right and obedient, cos most religious commandment are similar to laws of the community but things such as homosexual,transgender are fast becoming the new trend.Every body gone accept it as they accepted
1.Attachment is not a sin
2.wearing trouser is not a sin
3.No need to cover hair in church
4.You can open you eyes when you pray
before all those where sin,they claim no spiritual back up,just as some Christians are now saying no scriptural back up for continues,infinity burning in hell,as well as homosexual

What am saying is that weigh you option,and whatever religion or disbelief,just do the right thing(the moral accepted standard of that community )

What you just wrote shows a serious lack of depth in the very knowledge you are trying to share.

Who told you that trousers or weaveons or opening of eyes during prayer is a sin? Where did you see that?

You talk about desiring that everyone should simply follow the moral laws of their community..Now let me ask you a question...

Are the acceptable moral laws in china same as the ones in the USA? Is there a standard or lack of for morality? Who sets or determines this standard?

If I go to an Islamic Nation and their moral standard demands I kill am I to follow it because like you said I should follow the moral laws of any community I find myself.

If in some countries Beastiality or wife sharing or Homosexuality is backed by law then I am free to practice it regardless of my angst against it.

So if by law you are required to have sex with a pig or an animal or be killed you would because it is moraly acceptable?

You see like you, a lot of us have also done some deep thinking and comparisons and have also arrived at our own conclusion ...A conclusion that your warped reasoning here cannot buckle or topple.....

I advice you do some further thinking as the one you claim to have already done is obviously not enough.

1 Like

Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by AntiHater: 2:01pm On Oct 25, 2016
donbrowser:

Crap all through!
Water has a colour your masters are too confused to name it!
How do you differentiate water from blood?
Why can't you claim blood is colourless?
Think deep bro
Think deep

Seriousl I don't understand this your 'what's colour of water bullshit' what exactly are you driving at. Sorry to break it to you, maybe you think you made sense in your own way, but believe me you don't at all. Despite explaining wh water is termed colorless to you through the concept of light (reflection,refraction) you still asking how possible is it to differentiate it from something that has colour ( and you could not understand the fact that the different between blood and water by colour is that one has colour and the other dont). One of the difference between human and a cow by appearance is that one has a horn and the other don't. So you are the one who really need to think deep. People didn't just wake up and start naming colours, there is an explanation of how colour came to be bro. The concept of light. If you don't understand this, you cant understand nothing.
Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by Edenoscar(m): 2:03pm On Oct 25, 2016
LucemFerre:

Another fallacy... Just because He was ignorant and illogical in the banana video doesn't mean what he said in this one is illogical and ignorant... But, what do I know, right?
so you do acknowledge the facts that he was ignorant and illogical in the banana video
Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 25, 2016
AntiHater:

Seriousl I don't understand this your 'what's colour of water bullshit' what exactly are you driving at. Sorry to break it to you, maybe you think you made sense in your own way, but believe me you don't at all. Despite explaining wh water is termed colorless to you through the concept of light (reflection,refraction) you still asking how possible is it to differentiate it from something that has colour ( and you could not understand the fact that the different between blood and water by colour is that one has colour and the other dont). One of the difference between human and a cow by appearance is that one has a horn and the other don't. So you are the one who really need to think deep. People didn't just wake up and start naming colours, there is an explanation of how colour came to be bro. The concept of light. If you don't understand this, you cant understand nothing.

Does all colour respond to our spectrum of vision? YES OR NO!

Do you see colours the way a fly views it?
Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by MrMontella(m): 2:14pm On Oct 25, 2016
wackpoet:

The evidence therein supports intelligent design.
You mean the intelligent design of the panda?

Evolution loses in this case because there are no present examples of evolution in motion.
people are being born without wisdom teeth constantly..etc
The examples are too many
www.sciencemag.org/news/2016/05/study-spots-evolution-action-florida-bird

www.listverse.com/2011/11/19/8-examples-of-evolution-in-action/
just search yourself...evolution never stops

Also evolution defeats the definition of a scientific law; it cannot be adequately measured, recorded or replicated in present times.( reason why it's just a theory ) . Everyday new scientists come up. and disprove formerly thought facts of the theory and you expect me to believe such volatile theory
what are you saying?
Heard of e.coli experiments?
Or fruitflies experiments?
Evolution is a fact..DTOE is a theory..
Its even a scientific theory...
Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by sekundosekundo: 2:16pm On Oct 25, 2016
[quote author=4everGod post=50492954]
[/qu
Thanks, I was on transit that's why.
Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by MrMontella(m): 2:23pm On Oct 25, 2016
LucemFerre:

there's nothing commendable about the video/movie----except for the fact that he's gonna get rich with it
raising dead arguments and a God of the gaps..
We've seen it all..
I was expecting something spectacular---as the broadcaster/Op made us believe in the preparation for the movie.
Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by GRIMMJOE(m): 2:47pm On Oct 25, 2016
4everGod:

What you just wrote shows a serious lack of depth in the very knowledge you are trying to share.

Who told you that trousers or weaveons or opening of eyes during prayer is a sin? Where did you see that?

You talk about desiring that everyone should simply follow the moral laws of their community..Now let me ask you a question...

Are the acceptable moral laws in china same as the ones in the USA? Is there a standard or lack of for morality? Who sets or determines this standard?

If I go to an Islamic Nation and their moral standard demands I kill am I to follow it because like you said I should follow the moral laws of any community I find myself.

If in some countries Beastiality or wife sharing or Homosexuality is backed by law then I am free to practice it regardless of my angst against it.

So if by law you are required to have sex with a pig or an animal or be killed you would because it is moraly acceptable?

You see like you, a lot of us have also done some deep thinking and comparisons and have also arrived at our own conclusion ...A conclusion that your warped reasoning here cannot buckle or topple.....

I advice you do some further thinking as the one you claim to have already done is obviously not enough.
I don't know what you driving at so let me re-summarize

What people saw as wrong before is now justified,through the act of twisting the bible to satisfy the claim.Hope you see why I said you a kid,years back if a lady wear a trouser she will be harassed, not permitted to go to the church,same with weavons where saw as spiritual hairs from from demon,and pastors where twisting scriptures to prove its a sin.
Now people go to church,opened hair,with trousers and make.Now you see deeper life having TV set in there homes,which they once saw as sin,I've been slapped for opening my eyes in church during prayers,they told me it is a sin,now pastors do it as they like.
Now people have started twisting the bible to say Gay is right, and people twisting to say gay is wrong( sin)

.....Cannibalism used to right, killing of twins used to be right, but religion changed that

In all,religion is a scam to keep people line,If you think it's a lie...fine,you blind,so you can't understand
Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by LucemFerre: 2:50pm On Oct 25, 2016
Edenoscar:

so you do acknowledge the facts that he was ignorant and illogical in the banana video

Hehe... Don't drag mee into this... But yea... The clip was pretty ridiculous... Kinda felt sorry for him
Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by LucemFerre: 2:51pm On Oct 25, 2016
MrMontella:

there's nothing commendable about the video/movie----except for the fact that he's gonna get rich with it
raising dead arguments and a God of the gaps..
We've seen it all..
I was expecting something spectacular---as the broadcaster/Op made us believe in the preparation for the movie.

Good... Now you're back on track

PS: you said you've heard it all before... That was one of the reasons why I said I didn't know why the thread is this long...

PPS: sorry I didn't say that... I thought I did. But yea, I'm saying it now... This thread is too long for that topic
Re: Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 25, 2016
GRIMMJOE:

I don't know what you driving at so let me re-summarize

What people saw as wrong before is now justified,through the act of twisting the bible to satisfy the claim.Hope you see why I said you a kid,years back if a lady wear a trouser she will be harassed, not permitted to go to the church,same with weavons where saw as spiritual hairs from from demon,and pastors where twisting scriptures to prove its a sin.
Now people go to church,opened hair,with trousers and make.Now you see deeper life having TV set in there homes,which they once saw as sin,I've been slapped for opening my eyes in church during prayers,they told me it is a sin,now pastors do it as they like.
Now people have started twisting the bible to say Gay is right, and people twisting to say gay is wrong( sin)

.....Cannibalism used to right, killing of twins used to be right, but religion changed that

In all,religion is a scam to keep people line,If you think it's a lie...fine,you blind,so you can't understand

chai see confusion galore.

So canibalism is right and religion was wrong for showing us it is wrong?

Homosexuality is right and religion was wrong for showing us it is wrong?

Other vices that hurt are right and religion is wrong for showing us they are wrong?

So if all the above was right to you and you abhor Religion and are an Atheist why then are you keeping the moral laws the very thing you hate put in place? Shouldnt you be rebelling against it and eating your fellow humans while carrying out sodomy and every other vice which morality kicks against?

What a clown you are.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Catholic Church Modifies Worship Mode In Lagos / "FG Is Increasingly Meddling In Church Affairs" - Pastor Adeboye / Kano Hisbah Bans Use Of Mannequins For Display Of Clothes By Tailors, Boutique O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.