Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Former President Goodluck Jonathan To Speak At The Oxford University, UK Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former President Goodluck Jonathan To Speak At The Oxford University, UK Today (1827 Views)

Bright Ephraim Inyang Graduates With First Class From Coventry University UK / Goodluck Jonathan Hailed For His Speech At Oxford University (Pics) / Funny Indeed: New Meaning Of Buhari In The Oxford Dictionary [must Read] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former President Goodluck Jonathan To Speak At The Oxford University, UK Today by Nnamdisblog(m): 6:48am On Oct 24, 2016
Former President Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan will on Monday, October 24th be speaking at the Oxford Union of the University of Oxford.
The democracy hero will be speaking on the subject 'Promoting Youth Entrepreneurship' at the foremost University in the United Kingdom.
Below is what he posted on social media.

http://www.nnamdisblog.com/2016/10/former-president-goodluck-jonathan-to.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former President Goodluck Jonathan To Speak At The Oxford University, UK Today by HungerBAD: 6:52am On Oct 24, 2016
Laughing.

Sometimes,I feel those inviting Goodluck Jonathan for speeches,usually after the speeches ,solicits for some kind of financial incentives from him.

Or they can ask him to make a donation anonymously to the school.

How can someone so intellectually bankrupt,be allowed to give any sensible speech?

5 Likes

Re: Former President Goodluck Jonathan To Speak At The Oxford University, UK Today by HtwoOw: 6:53am On Oct 24, 2016
You invite them make them follow you

N
You go pay flight?

1 Like

Re: Former President Goodluck Jonathan To Speak At The Oxford University, UK Today by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:55am On Oct 24, 2016
We All Miss the Intelligent Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan cool cool cool cool

12 Likes

Re: Former President Goodluck Jonathan To Speak At The Oxford University, UK Today by Cutehector(m): 6:59am On Oct 24, 2016
HtwoOw:
You invite them make them follow you

N
You go pay flight?
his speech will be streamed live through his page and he invites his followers to join him by watching his video through the platform (facebook)

Recieve Sense in Jesus name

6 Likes

Re: Former President Goodluck Jonathan To Speak At The Oxford University, UK Today by Nobody: 7:01am On Oct 24, 2016
He can invite his exMinisters and aides such as Abati, Obanikoro, Dasuki, Sarah, Okonjo Iweala, Okupe, Diezani, others to follow him...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former President Goodluck Jonathan To Speak At The Oxford University, UK Today by Pidggin(f): 7:02am On Oct 24, 2016
grin Good luck is surely following him

4 Likes

Re: Former President Goodluck Jonathan To Speak At The Oxford University, UK Today by rabex123(m): 7:04am On Oct 24, 2016
NEXT!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Former President Goodluck Jonathan To Speak At The Oxford University, UK Today by richidinho(m): 7:04am On Oct 24, 2016
grin
Property of the world

2026 UN secretary-general loading..

5 Likes

Re: Former President Goodluck Jonathan To Speak At The Oxford University, UK Today by Kingsley1000(m): 7:04am On Oct 24, 2016
has mama piss forfeited the 31million dollar loot?

when will my brothers stop playing second fiddle game to an jaw man.......shey na this criminal give us identity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former President Goodluck Jonathan To Speak At The Oxford University, UK Today by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 7:04am On Oct 24, 2016
Oga please come and give the speech here. Stop "impregnating" other people's "wives" when your own "wife" is "barren" as fück.
Emusan:

But you people voted him out because you think he's impotent that's why he couldn't impregnate his wife.
Sad truth bro. At least he has pën!s. His successor has a navel for a d!ck.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former President Goodluck Jonathan To Speak At The Oxford University, UK Today by ZKOSOSO(m): 7:07am On Oct 24, 2016
Go do us proud as usual.......!!

1 Like

Re: Former President Goodluck Jonathan To Speak At The Oxford University, UK Today by MeanChris(m): 7:10am On Oct 24, 2016
HungerBAD:
Laughing.

Sometimes,I feel those inviting Goodluck Jonathan for speeches,usually after the speeches ,solicits for some kind of financial incentives from him.

How can someone so intellectually bankrupt,be allowed to give any sensible speech?

5 Likes

Re: Former President Goodluck Jonathan To Speak At The Oxford University, UK Today by Emusan(m): 7:12am On Oct 24, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:
Oga please come and give the speech here. Stop "impregnating" other people's "wives" when your own "wife" is "barren" as fück.

But you people voted him out because you think he's impotent that's why he couldn't impregnate his wife.
Re: Former President Goodluck Jonathan To Speak At The Oxford University, UK Today by Mujaheeeden: 7:15am On Oct 24, 2016
HungerBAD:
Laughing.

Who God don bless no man can curse so

7 Likes

Re: Former President Goodluck Jonathan To Speak At The Oxford University, UK Today by greatiyk4u(m): 7:15am On Oct 24, 2016
Lolz the whites smartly inviting him for cover up events to collect their share of the lagerssee

1 Like

Re: Former President Goodluck Jonathan To Speak At The Oxford University, UK Today by Nobody: 7:16am On Oct 24, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
We All Miss the Intelligent Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan cool cool cool cool
The ineffectual buffoon you mean? Hell No!

2 Likes

Re: Former President Goodluck Jonathan To Speak At The Oxford University, UK Today by Nobody: 7:16am On Oct 24, 2016
HungerBAD:
Laughing.

Exactly what i've bn thinking....

Meanwhile,

Dear Juventus,
We at Manchester United wish to apply for a refund on the recently purchased package Pogba(Ostrich). We feel this is an act of fraud and shall be reported to FIFA... ours lawyers will contact u shortly.
Yours sincerely
MUFC

1 Like

Re: Former President Goodluck Jonathan To Speak At The Oxford University, UK Today by Histrings08(m): 7:16am On Oct 24, 2016
I'll follow u sir
Re: Former President Goodluck Jonathan To Speak At The Oxford University, UK Today by Mujaheeeden: 7:17am On Oct 24, 2016
Kingsley1000:
has mama piss forfeited the 31million dollar loot?

when will my brothers stop playing second fiddle game to an jaw man.......shey na this criminal give us identity
Gej speaking to people like you. You need more education orr else you wil b a threat to me

Re: Former President Goodluck Jonathan To Speak At The Oxford University, UK Today by zinachidi(m): 7:19am On Oct 24, 2016
HungerBAD:
Laughing.

hian,, if GEJ is intellectually bankrupt, i dunno the adjective to qualify PMB..

7 Likes

Re: Former President Goodluck Jonathan To Speak At The Oxford University, UK Today by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:19am On Oct 24, 2016
kropotkin2:
The ineffectual buffoon you mean? Hell No!

Okay........

GEJ remains the man of the people

3 Likes

Re: Former President Goodluck Jonathan To Speak At The Oxford University, UK Today by Mujaheeeden: 7:20am On Oct 24, 2016
God bless GEJ. He is breaking new grounds daily

1 Like

Re: Former President Goodluck Jonathan To Speak At The Oxford University, UK Today by Mujaheeeden: 7:21am On Oct 24, 2016
zinachidi:
hian,, if GEJ is intellectually bankrupt, i dunno the adjective to qualify PMB..
just answer here and submit in 10seconds

Re: Former President Goodluck Jonathan To Speak At The Oxford University, UK Today by nzeobi(m): 7:34am On Oct 24, 2016
HungerBAD:
Laughing.

Try purging yourself of hate and bitterness so you may prosper.
Who did you and your buhari motivate or inspire if not instigating youths to take up arms and kill innocent youth corpers.

2 Likes

Re: Former President Goodluck Jonathan To Speak At The Oxford University, UK Today by IVORY2009(m): 7:37am On Oct 24, 2016
HungerBAD:
Laughing.

Bros le' blues....

back to the question, ask urself why don't they invite President Buhari to give speeches?

2 Likes

Re: Former President Goodluck Jonathan To Speak At The Oxford University, UK Today by Izonpikin: 7:41am On Oct 24, 2016
HungerBAD:
Laughing.

na your own you talk there..

Make jealousy no finish you there o hungerbad.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Former President Goodluck Jonathan To Speak At The Oxford University, UK Today by Thisis2raw(m): 8:27am On Oct 24, 2016
Izonpikin:
na your own you talk there..

Make jealousy no finish you there o hungerbad.. grin
no need to answer him, his moniker says it all.

2 Likes

Re: Former President Goodluck Jonathan To Speak At The Oxford University, UK Today by Olivebranches(m): 11:14am On Oct 24, 2016
HungerBAD:
Laughing.

You are there hating and he is being honoured all over the world. Pray that you achieve quarter of what he has achieved. Badbelle. Buhari that is ruling us, what qualification has he? Why can't you lambast him and leave GEJ who is miles ahead of you and Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Former President Goodluck Jonathan To Speak At The Oxford University, UK Today by Abadsheddy(m): 11:19am On Oct 24, 2016
Oga carry go! you are the rejected stone that holds house
Re: Former President Goodluck Jonathan To Speak At The Oxford University, UK Today by gurunlocker: 11:38am On Oct 24, 2016
HungerBAD:
Laughing.

Lol.... children of hate, if GEJ is intellectually bankrupt, then what will PMB be? talk less of you?

2 Likes

Re: Former President Goodluck Jonathan To Speak At The Oxford University, UK Today by Paperwhite(m): 11:48am On Oct 24, 2016
HungerBAD:
Laughing.

Sometime you reasoning is really baffling.So it's the senile certificateless dullard that that have been goofing both nationally & internationally which you passionately ass-licked that should be invited? angry GEJ is currently nurturing the NGO he formed immediately after he left the presidency but Buhari have never nor will he ever form one in his lifetime.Not even a scholarship scheme for indigent people of his home state or town.Zombiesm is HungerBAD & vice versa.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Hungriest Face Starvation As Aid Funds Dry Up In N’east — UN / Nigerian Soldier, Okoro Sebastian, Warns His Igbo Brothers. / Mind Blowing Fact About Amaechi & Omehia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.