Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,160 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

First Aid Group Members Die In Accident On Their Way To Kaduna From Kano (Pics - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / First Aid Group Members Die In Accident On Their Way To Kaduna From Kano (Pics (16561 Views)

Kaduna-Bound Train Breaks Down As Passengers Trek 1000 Meters Via Bush To Kaduna / See How Lagosians Sleep In Buses On Their Way To Work In The Morning (PHOTOS) / Convoy Of Borno King Heading To Kaduna For Durbar Involved In Accident (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Aid Group Members Die In Accident On Their Way To Kaduna From Kano (Pics by BJAYADEMOLA(m): 11:50am On Oct 24, 2016
Tragic
Re: First Aid Group Members Die In Accident On Their Way To Kaduna From Kano (Pics by Franky826: 11:54am On Oct 24, 2016
There is something strange about accident in kaduna-kano are these days. The rates are very high. The culprit here is tyres(high pressure ) though. probably from our misinformed and uneducated vulcanizers.

Pneumatic pressures they add to our tyres is always way too high and unsafe. Now if the tires were already weak and at high speed anything can just puncture it. And the rest is history.

RIP brothers

1 Like

Re: First Aid Group Members Die In Accident On Their Way To Kaduna From Kano (Pics by joenor(m): 12:14pm On Oct 24, 2016
My their gentle souls RIPP.
Re: First Aid Group Members Die In Accident On Their Way To Kaduna From Kano (Pics by bellolwl62(m): 12:18pm On Oct 24, 2016
I know them in person they are from my home town , it is a great lost they left a vacant which can hardly be fill. May Allah accept their Shahadat and make Jannat their final abode

1 Like

Re: First Aid Group Members Die In Accident On Their Way To Kaduna From Kano (Pics by BALLOSKI: 2:42pm On Oct 24, 2016
ebosie11:
According to the information shared by Rariya in Hausa,some people died while returning from Kano to Kaduna in road accident.From their outfits,they appear to be security officials.They have since been buried.I am not good in Hausa.I was able to get some of the info via google translation.Our Hausa readers should please interpret more.Below is the Hausa narration of the incident....

'A Yayin Jana'izar 'Yan Agajin Da Suka Rasu A Hanyarsu Ta Dawowa Daga Wurin Wa'azi A Garin Kano Zuwa Makarfi A Kaduna Sakamakon Hadarin Mota Da Ya Rutsa Da Su'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/security-officials-die-in-road-accident.html?m=1
this is the process leading to burial of volunteer aid group that died on their way back from kano to makarfi where they attended an Islamic lecture .
Re: First Aid Group Members Die In Accident On Their Way To Kaduna From Kano (Pics by Yazmin: 9:05pm On Oct 28, 2016
GBTYO:

First aid services as in aiding an abating the looting, rape, murder and killing of non Muslims whenever you guys want to go rampage for allah's sake?

Who them epp?

Unto you, my brother, what you choose to believe.....

I have long grown past your present stage.

Peace......!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Reasons You Will Love Touring Calabar / LASEMA: Bus Plunged Into Lagos Canal Due To Carelessness / What Is The Fastest & Easiest Schengen Tourist Visa To Get

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.