Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

How To Find A Profitable Blog Topic In 2 Minutes - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Find A Profitable Blog Topic In 2 Minutes (486 Views)

Blog Topic For College Student Or Who Wants To Start A College Blog / 101 Blog Topic That Would Drive Load And Lot Of Traffic / How To Start A Profitable Blog As Quick As Possible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Find A Profitable Blog Topic In 2 Minutes by MaverickExcel1(m): 7:10am On Oct 24, 2016
How To Choose A Profitable Blog Topic/Niche -1

This is the tip you've all been waiting for.

Finding a PROFITABLE blog topic has always been the biggest challenge of bloggers all over the world.

Most people for lack of what to blog about will go after the super duper over saturated entertainment blogging.

Heck! I hate entertainment blogging. It's like having a 6am-12am job where your only boss is Google AdSense. If you don't publish a post for a week, forget it, you're fired.

I read entertainment blogs once in two months. Lol...I'm boring like that

So, in your list of profitable blog niche, delete entertainment.

Don't tell me you're passionate about sharing news and gossips. Gosh! Everybody is doing same thing.

Don't also tell me you can write motivational and inspiring articles. I hate reading such articles unless they are tied to a functional story then forget it.

Motivational articles will do you no good unless you take action. Sadly, 98% of the people who say "yeah" "nice" "helpful" and all those feel good comments on a motivational posts never do anything about it.

Don't start a boring motivational blog like "don't give up" "be yourself" bla bla bla...give me a break!

Technology blogs? We have just a handle of them in Nigeria who living up to standard, the rest are quacks! Quack technology blogs are the younger brothers of our old lady -entertainment blogging....

Don't start a blog on how to make money from blogging if you don't have a functional, strategic and easy to duplicate system on how to make money online. If AdSense is the only way you make money online, shut up bro, you don't have a system.

Don't start a blog on a topic you're not interested in unless you're rich enough to get people who are passionate about that topic to work with you. Personally, I can never start a blog on topics like sport, politics and dating. I suck at those three and I don't have any personal interest in them.

I know you're beginning to wonder how to choose a blog topic that's both profitable and interesting.

There's no right or wrong topic to blog about as long as you have at least 1,000 people in the whole world that's interested in that topic. That's on rare cases.

In fact, sometimes you need just about 100 loyal readers to make a decent income from your blog.

See what I mean, imagine having a product, service, software, membership site where you charge people just #2000 and 50 people buy it every month. That's a whooping 100k monthly. That's for having just 100 loyal readers monthly. That'll be 1.2M in a year.

So why limit yourself with AdSense?

If you're blogging for fun, don't bother about choosing a specific topic. But why would you be playing with a billion dollar industry? Yeah blogging is hot like that! Whoever banks for fun?...lol

Choosing a profitable blog topic must be based on two things

1. Your passion
2. People interested enough to buy from you.

If you're passionate about a topic and there are not enough people to pay for your Passion then find a topic people are interested in and are willing to pay and blog about it. Use the money from there to fund your passion. Who knows, passion always have a way of rewarding people.

Don't get it twisted, as a blogger, your ultimate goal is to help people. If you're here for the money, you'd get it but you'd NEVER experience true HAPPINESS that comes from HELPING people achieve their dreams.

Finding a blog topic is a very intricate part of successful blogging. If you get it wrong, you fail before you start.

This is the part of my blog coaching program I spend most of the time with because I understand how this is important for any successful blogging

Let's take a break today. I need to go work out.

I may take the whole of this week to talk about this.

Let me know in the comment box below how many people would be interested in knowing more about choosing a profitable blog topic.
Re: How To Find A Profitable Blog Topic In 2 Minutes by macloaded: 8:20am On Oct 24, 2016
you can go on bro

1 Like

Re: How To Find A Profitable Blog Topic In 2 Minutes by amakoro(m): 8:43am On Oct 24, 2016
Carry go

1 Like

Re: How To Find A Profitable Blog Topic In 2 Minutes by SirTea(m): 12:24pm On Oct 24, 2016
Alryt.. Am all eyes shocked
Re: How To Find A Profitable Blog Topic In 2 Minutes by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 24, 2016
Hmmm

Re: How To Find A Profitable Blog Topic In 2 Minutes by needinfo: 3:29pm On Oct 24, 2016
I thought the op has some thing interesting to say rather than bashing other niche blogs. You only beat around the bush, saying stuffs that is not important. Go to the main point instead of discouraging others. You wasted time talking about irrelevant stuffs while your thread title is how to find profitable topic in 2 minutes and you've already spend 24 hours without any tangible write up

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Create A Bootable Usb Or Dvd Drive In Windows / Learn How To Build An E-commerce Web Application. / Zuckerberg Says Blaming Facebook For US Election Outcome A ‘pretty Crazy Idea’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.