Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,689 members, 7,831,132 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Learn How To Build An E-commerce Web Application. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Learn How To Build An E-commerce Web Application. (489 Views)

I Will Develop Any Type Of Website, Business Web, Blog, E-commerce Web ..... / Importance Of Website And E-commerce Web Development. / Learn How To Build An E-commerce Website With Free Tools On Wordpress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Build An E-commerce Web Application. by godofbrowser(m): 1:14pm On Oct 30, 2016
Hello guys!
Today we'll be looking at creating an e-commerce web application with laravel.
We will be working with the latest vesion of laravel which is 5.3 as at the time this post was created.

Assumptions: during the course of this tutorial, i'll assume the following

You have a local server up and running ( eg: xamp, wammp, laragon, etc ). if not, then learn how to set up one here before proceeding as it's required.
You have basic html and css skill
You have basic knowledge of Object Oriented PHP
You know at least the basics of jquery ( but it's fine if you don't )
You have knowledge of twitter bootstrap(optional)

So lets start by creating a laravel project. In this case, i've named our project "codeclass-shop".

You can follow the complete tutorial series here http://discuss.codeclass.com.ng/d/45-building-an-e-commerce-web-app-with-laravel-part-1
Re: Learn How To Build An E-commerce Web Application. by francollimasso: 6:13pm On Oct 30, 2016
Following

(1) (Reply)

How To Rank For My Domain / Zuckerberg Says Blaming Facebook For US Election Outcome A ‘pretty Crazy Idea’ / I Am Selling My U.s Phone Verified Paypal Business Accnt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.