Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,066 members, 7,821,667 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Best Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding - Photos - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Best Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding - Photos (39601 Views)

Photo Of Groomsman Crying During His Friend's Wedding / Adorable Photos Of A Lady Serving As A Groomsman At Her Friend's Wedding / Bestman Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding - Photos by awesomesossy(f): 11:18am On Oct 24, 2016
Very romantic....but not fair....he stole d moment from d party....

1 Like

Re: Best Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding - Photos by Mikylopez(f): 11:20am On Oct 24, 2016
ghen ghen!!! lolz I think I'll start attending weddings grin
Re: Best Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding - Photos by soberdrunk(m): 11:20am On Oct 24, 2016
If you try this stunt at my wedding nah police station we go end last last if you nor balance me 30% of Hall and food money!!! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Best Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding - Photos by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 24, 2016
Nothing but joy
Re: Best Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding - Photos by kolaish(m): 11:22am On Oct 24, 2016
MUST MEN NOW KNEEL DOWN TO BEG WOMEN FOR MARRIAGE? EVEN THE OYIBO THAT OUR PEOPLE ARE NOW COPYING ARE DOING IT IN MODERATION. NA WA FOR NIGERIAN MEN OF THIS DAYS.

2 Likes

Re: Best Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding - Photos by jossy4joseph(m): 11:23am On Oct 24, 2016
Nice one
Re: Best Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding - Photos by dmola(m): 11:24am On Oct 24, 2016
Teetopic:
Good for them
hi gm
Re: Best Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding - Photos by BarrElChapo(m): 11:27am On Oct 24, 2016
Sweet.. When i go do my own kiss
Re: Best Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding - Photos by teebillz: 11:27am On Oct 24, 2016
Why are these always forming shy and surprise? Were they just offering free punany and not expecting anything serious?
Re: Best Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding - Photos by teebillz: 11:33am On Oct 24, 2016
awesomesossy:
Very romantic....but not fair....he stole d moment from d party....

Tell me that which is completely fair and I will tell you that which does not exist.
Re: Best Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding - Photos by Yomi6(m): 11:37am On Oct 24, 2016
Seriously he just stole the spotlight from his friend!
That's unfriend like. Lol
All the best to them.

2 Likes

Re: Best Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding - Photos by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 24, 2016
xendra:
Come and make yourself center of attention at my own wedding cry

My exact thoughts! Very thoughtless and selfish undecided

1 Like

Re: Best Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding - Photos by fendorf(m): 11:44am On Oct 24, 2016
Aww so nice
Re: Best Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding - Photos by DanielGb(m): 11:44am On Oct 24, 2016
Less Expensive. on like what others do. and its very ROMANTIC at least for the Lady.
Re: Best Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding - Photos by bullabong(m): 11:44am On Oct 24, 2016
Bolustic:
Dear Mods,

Keep posting thrashy threads like this on a Monday morning(not even evening) when more intellectual threads languish for front page.

God's the judge.
follow me see the gobe.
Re: Best Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding - Photos by enitey(f): 11:46am On Oct 24, 2016
This is very nice
Re: Best Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding - Photos by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 24, 2016
xendra:
Come and make yourself center of attention at my own wedding cry
I won't accept that. lie lie

1 Like

Re: Best Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding - Photos by iamkingzlee(m): 11:49am On Oct 24, 2016
God saved you she didn't refuse angry
Re: Best Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding - Photos by ameezy(m): 11:51am On Oct 24, 2016
Just imagine if she said NO grin grin cheesy
Re: Best Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding - Photos by RoadsAndGreen(m): 11:51am On Oct 24, 2016
must men kneel? who brought that idea?
Re: Best Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding - Photos by Burgerlomo: 11:52am On Oct 24, 2016
Wow! I like this congratulations
Re: Best Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding - Photos by PrettySpicey(f): 11:55am On Oct 24, 2016
Show-stealer... how am I sure he didn't read my Operation Stop The Wedding!
hahahahahaha
Re: Best Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding - Photos by MayhorE(m): 12:00pm On Oct 24, 2016
and soo......... will that change the recession Nigeria is into?
this place is full of trash today
Re: Best Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding - Photos by iykekelvins(m): 12:30pm On Oct 24, 2016
Must they cover mouth
Re: Best Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding - Photos by falaxy(m): 12:42pm On Oct 24, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
A Nigerian young man and his girlfriend were the center of attention at a recent wedding ceremony. The Best man at the wedding -got down on his knees and proposed to his sweetheart in the presence of surprised guests. Of course, the lady said YES to him. Congratulations to the intending couple.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/10/best-man-shocks-his-girlfriend-at-his.html
SHARP GUY, THAT'S HOW WE ROLE

Re: Best Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding - Photos by ceejay80s(m): 12:58pm On Oct 24, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Proposing is now a front page material?

Modified ; I made a mistake not taking pictures when I proposed to my pretty Idoma Fiancee cool

snake news no get mouth again
Re: Best Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding - Photos by awesomesossy(f): 12:59pm On Oct 24, 2016
teebillz:

Tell me that which is completely fair and I will tell you that which does not exist.
Well.....emmmm.....it still doesn't change d fact dat it wasn't fair grin
Re: Best Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding - Photos by ArabMopol(m): 1:02pm On Oct 24, 2016
I will propose to my unborn wife in the toilet... Any engagement ring that last in your finger beyond 6months please throw it away...
Re: Best Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding - Photos by bigfather(m): 1:05pm On Oct 24, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
A Nigerian young man and his girlfriend were the center of attention at a recent wedding ceremony. The Best man at the wedding -got down on his knees and proposed to his sweetheart in the presence of surprised guests. Of course, the lady said YES to him. Congratulations to the intending couple.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/10/best-man-shocks-his-girlfriend-at-his.html

Funny enough , i was there at the wedding . The lady was quiet all through the wedding celebration before she was called out.
Re: Best Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding - Photos by sleeknick: 1:11pm On Oct 24, 2016
And D must bare is happy. On top another man money Na em una dey show una sef. angry
Re: Best Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding - Photos by MrPresident1: 1:52pm On Oct 24, 2016
[size=30pt]STUPID PEOPLE EVERYWHERE![/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bride Wears Red Sneakers For Her Wedding Ceremony (Photos) / A High Society Wedding In Aba (1931), By Tayo Agunbiade / Sierra Leonean Runs As Wife's Family Storm Church Where He Was Marrying New Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.