Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

We Created This App (Teseem) To Teach Kids English,hausa,yoruba And Igbo Words - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / We Created This App (Teseem) To Teach Kids English,hausa,yoruba And Igbo Words (2269 Views)

13 Things You Need To Teach Your “girl Child” At An Early Age / Here Is A List Of Things You Need To Teach Your Children Fast / See App That Will Teach Kids English,hausa,yoruba And Igbo Words (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: We Created This App (Teseem) To Teach Kids English,hausa,yoruba And Igbo Words by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 25, 2016
Lizzies:

grin grin grin grin
Besides having kids is not always by marrying grin

Thanks
grin grin grin
Re: We Created This App (Teseem) To Teach Kids English,hausa,yoruba And Igbo Words by Lizzies: 8:25am On Oct 27, 2016
lol...
All these Big big smiles
You know whats up...

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Brother Leaving With Me For Over 5years Will Not Was His Toilet / She Is Getting On My Nerves / She Askd Me To Mke Love To Ha To Aprove Ma Marriage Wiv Ha Daughter!wa Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.