Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,550 members, 7,955,048 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:23 PM

A Review Of Ray Comfort’s The Atheist Delusion (yep, I Watched The Whole Thing) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Review Of Ray Comfort’s The Atheist Delusion (yep, I Watched The Whole Thing) (7564 Views)

Ray Comfort Makes Atheists Think Deep. / Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion / Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Review Of Ray Comfort’s The Atheist Delusion (yep, I Watched The Whole Thing) by CAPSLOCKED: 11:38am On Nov 27, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

why are they banning you though? what was the reason given?

BECAUSE I CONSTANTLY AND INTENTIONALLY IGNORE THE RULE NUMBER 11.
FXXK THESE GUYS!
Re: A Review Of Ray Comfort’s The Atheist Delusion (yep, I Watched The Whole Thing) by hopefulLandlord: 11:43am On Nov 27, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

BECAUSE I CONSTANTLY AND INTENTIONALLY IGNORE THE RULE NUMBER 11. FXXK THESE GUYS!
I see
Re: A Review Of Ray Comfort’s The Atheist Delusion (yep, I Watched The Whole Thing) by hopefulLandlord: 9:34am On Dec 15, 2016
lol
Re: A Review Of Ray Comfort’s The Atheist Delusion (yep, I Watched The Whole Thing) by Niflheim(m): 10:45am On Mar 21, 2017
@ColdHardTruth,

1."If there is ever conflict between Science and Scripture, the problem must be on the science side".............................The words of a man who has a PHD in Advanced Stupidity(Ray Discomfort)

2."If you can't believe in things that you've never seen, how then do you know you have a brain? You've never seen it. If you can look at this miraculous Creation and insist that there's no Creator, then you'd also have to say there's no evidence that your brain exists"...............................................................The words of a man who has a PHD in Advanced Stupidity(Ray Discomfort)

3. "[Saying that humans are related to apes is] an insult to apes. Experts say that violence is unknown among the creatures. They are generally gentle. They don't need to be continually policed so that they don't rape and murder like progressive man"....................................................................The words of a man who has a PHD in Advanced Stupidity(Ray Discomfort)

4. "Perhaps you see nothing wrong with believing the theory of evolution, even if it can't be substantiated. But remember - your information will govern your actions... If you believe evolution is true, and from that premise believe that the Bible is false, then you won't repent... If your faith is placed in evolution and not in God's promises, you will find that the object to which you have tied yourself will be your eternal downfall".........................................................The words of a man who has a PHD in Advanced Stupidity(Ray Discomfort)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? / How Do Spirits Exist? / Do You Still Attend House Fellowship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.