Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi (42634 Views)

Gay, Jide Macaulay To Be Ordained An Anglican Priest In The Church Of England / Bisi Alimi: "Pastor Adeboye Is Irresponsible And Vile" / Ven Ernest Ezumezu, Anglican Priest Dies While Preaching At A Wedding In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by Codes151(m): 5:44pm On Oct 24, 2016
Rubbish
Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by Agbalanze(m): 6:06pm On Oct 24, 2016
Rita30:
Anglican church always on the news for bad reasons
The church of nigeria; Anglican communion had since distanced itself and split out from church of England long time ago based on issues about gay priest, homosexuality and female priest..
So count Nigerian Anglican church out!
Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by datigbogirl: 6:09pm On Oct 24, 2016
AuroraB:
All you bleating about...ode ni e nitori you dunno me. Do you know my religious belief before somersaulting into my comment? Chineke nna sad.
Iberibe dikwa some people ooooo grin cheesy

But you know d woman is tryna gain relevance ba? Ominiknowest! Obuko! Obo langido! Ewure Zamfara!
Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by AuroraB(f): 6:29pm On Oct 24, 2016
datigbogirl:

But you know d woman is tryna gain relevance ba? Ominiknowest! Obuko! Obo langido! Ewure Zamfara!
Why don't you kiss a natural black ass undecided. Hehe, for your mind now you are an activist. Ko osi lo, oniranu. No be woman like you? You can do like her naa or even more for your likes. Ozu angry

1 Like

Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by Eagleword14(f): 6:50pm On Oct 24, 2016
This is an abomination unto God and against the law of nature. Tufia!
Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by AfroBlue(m): 6:54pm On Oct 24, 2016
i don't remember which movie dis is from but it applies

Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by Carter4luv(m): 7:35pm On Oct 24, 2016
will she allow her own son to marry a man. stupid woman. dats why buhari said dey belong to d kitchen, living room and other room.
Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by datigbogirl: 8:23pm On Oct 24, 2016
AuroraB:
Why don't you kiss a natural black ass undecided. Hehe, for your mind now you are an activist. Ko osi lo, oniranu. No be woman like you? You can do like her naa or even more for your likes. Ozu angry

Loser.
Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by jasinto: 8:40pm On Oct 24, 2016
The Reverend is a lesbian. Check her background data.
Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by Sammy121(m): 9:24pm On Oct 24, 2016
ANGLICAN IN NIGERIA DON'T ORDAIN woMEN PRIEST BUT WE HAVE THEM HAS LAYREADERS, SO THIS IS A LIE FROM THE PIT OF HELL.
Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 24, 2016
Anglican church in 9ja have isolate them self with them,church of nigeria now is our logo,bside I never see any female priest since I was small uptill nw,so they can act whatever they want na dia own drama......guDpM 9jA
Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by curvilicious: 9:57pm On Oct 24, 2016
Tufiakwa
Allah kiae
Olorun maje
Uhuki
Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by lereinter(m): 10:07pm On Oct 24, 2016
rev ijeoma
Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by favouryemmy: 11:13pm On Oct 24, 2016
Very soon people will be marrying things like the sun, moon, stars in the sky etc.
Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by Hades2016(m): 11:15pm On Oct 24, 2016
this people need thunderous slap i swear even that woman priest angry
Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by temmyt007(m): 1:42am On Oct 25, 2016
Lilimax:

Just know that Anglican Church is same as Church of England aka CMS embarassed
This shit is gonna be happening in England shocked
Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by temmyt007(m): 1:48am On Oct 25, 2016
Lilimax:

Just know that Anglican Church is same as Church of England aka CMS embarassed
This shit is gonna be happening in England shocked

Point of correction, Anglican Church of Nigeria is very different from the Church of England. The Church of Nigeria controls itself and is not dependent on the Church of England
Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by temmyt007(m): 1:50am On Oct 25, 2016
sonssyo:
Anglican priest disgracing us since 1900, Its alright ,thank God for Omega fire ministries

fool. The Church of Nigeria (Anglican Communion) is not like
that ur church that is run by an individual who sees a church as
a business venture and u his congregation as customers. I think
u should know that the church of Nigeria is autonomous and not dependent on the church of England headed by the See of
Canterbury. The Church of Nigeria is clearly against gay
marriages. The church of Nigeria has at no point in time
ordained female priests. I am sure u made that ur comment out
of ignorance and probably hypnotism done on u by ur boss
(pastor). Next time, just try ur best not to mix up denominational
fanatism and/or sentiments with realities.
Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:54am On Oct 25, 2016
KissChris:
I feel like puking lipsrsealed

#XtianLove?? .... Rubbish

Even though the Bible is clearly against sodomy and homosexuality, the Christian Church seem to be gradually condoning it; recently the Pope was shockingly even apologising to homosexuals; at this rate Christians may soon be taught that its ok to be receiving their holy Communion through the anus.
Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by pasuma(m): 5:46am On Oct 25, 2016
Rita30:

Which Church do you attend pls ?
Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by pasuma(m): 5:58am On Oct 25, 2016
Homosexuality is no greater a sin than adultery or telling lies or stealing or even cursing, ALL sins are sins non is greater ,so before you condemn this guy like JESUS said let him who's without sin be the first to cast the stone...

1 Like

Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by Billygee2u: 12:10pm On Oct 25, 2016
Rita30:
Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by sonssyo: 1:41pm On Oct 25, 2016
temmyt007:

fool. The Church of Nigeria (Anglican Communion) is not like
that ur church that is run by an individual who sees a church as
a business venture and u his congregation as customers. I think
u should know that the church of Nigeria is autonomous and not dependent on the church of England headed by the See of
Canterbury. The Church of Nigeria is clearly against gay
marriages. The church of Nigeria has at no point in time
ordained female priests. I am sure u made that ur comment out
of ignorance and probably hypnotism done on u by ur boss
(pastor). Next time, just try ur best not to mix up denominational
fanatism and/or sentiments with realities.

OK,REMEMBER WHAT THE BIBLE SAY'S ABOUT UR FIRST STATEMENT. IT'S ALRIGHT........
Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by vono4real(m): 1:58pm On Oct 25, 2016
Reprobate
Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by iamkingzlee(m): 8:58pm On Oct 25, 2016
Jarizod:

grin grin

They are a repulsive bunch that's for sure...came across a couple of them on fb..I almost puked man
ayamaaaaa shocked Them dey my instagram wella. Na everyday i dey unfollow them, make i no vex! angry
Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 25, 2016
iamkingzlee:
ayamaaaaa shocked Them dey my instagram wella. Na everyday i dey unfollow them, make i no vex! angry
grin grin grin
Re: This Female Nigerian Anglican Priest Will Officiate Wedding Of Gay Bisi Alimi by lovetruth(m): 7:29am On Jun 28, 2017
i will nt blaspheme the holy spirit all this started when archbishop welby ordain that gay bishop had it been they want to preach to dem to repent it better but am nt surprise it took welby years to knw is real father thank God we have to dady g.o he wil av impose it on church of Nigeria
N.B: bt wait y will a man tell me he love me it insane

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Honour My Word Above My Name / Pst. Chris Ojigbani: Courtship Before Marriage Is A Waste Of Time / .::Ramadan Kareem::. The Moon Has Been Sighted!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.