Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,913 members, 7,814,080 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Four Interesting Facts About Mourinho’s Defeat To Chelsea - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Four Interesting Facts About Mourinho’s Defeat To Chelsea (640 Views)

What Pogba Said About Mourinho's Tactics After Tottenham Win / Check Out What Wikipedia Said About Mourinho / Access Bank Shades Man United After It Lost 4 - 0 To Chelsea (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Four Interesting Facts About Mourinho’s Defeat To Chelsea by Ivanlxi(m): 9:25am On Oct 24, 2016
Jose Mourinho’s 0 – 4 defeat to his former club Chelsea has gathered certain facts around the Portuguese professional managerial career. Though the former FC Porto boss has been Stamford Bridge’s most successful coach in their history but his poor strings of result for Manchester United has further put a dent in the 53-year-old’s colourful record.

Here are four facts about Mourinho managerial record after losing to Chelsea

1. Heaviest deafeat as coach

Apart from the 0 – 5 loss suffered in the hands of Barcelona in 2010 as Real Madrid manager, Mourinho’s second heaviest defeat was inflicted by Antonio Conte by a four- goal margin with goals from Pedro, Gary Cahil, Eden Hazard and N’Golo Kante.

2 Likes

Re: Four Interesting Facts About Mourinho’s Defeat To Chelsea by Ivanlxi(m): 9:27am On Oct 24, 2016
2. United’s worse start to a season

Under the tutelage of the Portuguese tactician, the Red Devils have had their worse start of a new campaign since the 2014/15 season. United are seventh on the table with 14 points, the same position they occupied under the guidance of Louis Van Gaal.

1 Like

Re: Four Interesting Facts About Mourinho’s Defeat To Chelsea by Ivanlxi(m): 9:29am On Oct 24, 2016
3. The second time a Mourinho side will concede four or more goals

Mourinho’s defeat at Stamford Bridge will be the second time in the Premier League the former Real Madrid coach will be conceding four or more goals since starting his coaching career in England. In the 2015/16 Mourinho’s Chelsea lost to Tottenham by 5 – 3 at White Hart Lane.

1 Like

Re: Four Interesting Facts About Mourinho’s Defeat To Chelsea by kolaish(m): 9:30am On Oct 24, 2016
Though I am a chelsea fan, but I never wanted man utd to suffer that heavy defeat in the hands of chelsea. it is just one of those bad days in the office for mourinho and man utd. United shall surely bounce back.

1 Like

Re: Four Interesting Facts About Mourinho’s Defeat To Chelsea by Ivanlxi(m): 9:31am On Oct 24, 2016
4. Red Devils poor record against the Blues

The defeat on Sunday, October 23, makes it the 11th attempt the Red Devils have been unable to conquer the Blues as the last win for the Old Trafford club was in October 2012 by 3 – 2 at the same venue.

1 Like

Re: Four Interesting Facts About Mourinho’s Defeat To Chelsea by Wizzyblack3(m): 9:43am On Oct 24, 2016
I invited a Utd fan over to watch the match with me, he's gone after the 4th goal but he left his phone behind. Now i can't find my Dstv remote.

1 Like

Re: Four Interesting Facts About Mourinho’s Defeat To Chelsea by Ivanlxi(m): 10:12am On Oct 24, 2016
Wizzyblack3:
I invited a Utd fan over to watch the match with me, he's gone after the 4th goal but he left his phone behind. Now i can't find my Dstv remote.

Lol

(1) (Reply)

Mikel Tweets to Clarify Claims That He's Been Punished By Chelsea, Fans React / Is Fabregas On His Way Out? / Twitter Naija blasts Solomon Dalung for his statement on Super Falcons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.