Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:34 AM

Has Anyone Traveled From London To Lagos With Air Morocco? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Has Anyone Traveled From London To Lagos With Air Morocco? (15461 Views)

The Pathetic Condition Of Nigerian & Black African Migrants Stranded In Morocco / Man Boards Bus In Lagos With A Man Carrying Pistol (photos) / Dana Air Pilot’s Last Conversations With Air Traffic Controller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Traveled From London To Lagos With Air Morocco? by Chib4u: 11:24pm On Oct 24, 2009
I would need your advice on this one fellow nairalanders. Going to naija and on the comparison website i noticed Royal Air Morocco was way cheaper than even bellview. Just need your experience before i book cuz e be like say i go save like 300 pounds on this one compared to Virgin, Arik and BA obviously bellview is out of the question. grin
Re: Has Anyone Traveled From London To Lagos With Air Morocco? by ybab: 11:33pm On Oct 24, 2009
go ahead

u will enjoy your flight.

good, world class airline !
Re: Has Anyone Traveled From London To Lagos With Air Morocco? by noblegas2(m): 4:47am On Oct 25, 2009
Air maroc is 1 of d best airline in d world.
Re: Has Anyone Traveled From London To Lagos With Air Morocco? by Chib4u: 6:06am On Oct 25, 2009
Thanks guys but have u lot got any personal experience?
Re: Has Anyone Traveled From London To Lagos With Air Morocco? by noblegas2(m): 3:16pm On Oct 25, 2009
Up yup, flew it 4rm lagos 2 Muscat.bt i was endorsed on Emirates Airline wen we got 2 Casablanca nd D journey was smooth wiv der world class service.
Re: Has Anyone Traveled From London To Lagos With Air Morocco? by Chib4u: 8:03pm On Oct 25, 2009
Thanks man. Will buy the tickets tomorrow.
Re: Has Anyone Traveled From London To Lagos With Air Morocco? by jordanese: 11:08pm On Oct 25, 2009
Does Air Morocco have flight from Nigeria to UAE?
Re: Has Anyone Traveled From London To Lagos With Air Morocco? by JNdupu: 12:43pm On Oct 26, 2009
Yes but all flights change at ther hub in Casablanca. It is a clean and modern airport but check the itinerary as the flight connection times may be inconvenient and your stay at the airport long. I see a lot of brethrens sleeping in the terminal as there is no chance of the Moroccans letting them pop into town.
Re: Has Anyone Traveled From London To Lagos With Air Morocco? by igbogolo: 12:44pm On Oct 26, 2009
a collegue flew with this airline to the UK last month.
it was ridiculously cheap and she did not complain about it.
so you can give it a try
Re: Has Anyone Traveled From London To Lagos With Air Morocco? by Nezan(m): 12:50pm On Oct 26, 2009
^^ cheaper by how much?
Re: Has Anyone Traveled From London To Lagos With Air Morocco? by omar22(m): 12:52pm On Oct 26, 2009
Just checked £393 for next easter
Re: Has Anyone Traveled From London To Lagos With Air Morocco? by clem2love(m): 1:18pm On Oct 26, 2009
Have you ever try AFIRQUHA AIR. Which goes to TRIPPOLI and London for the cheapest fare ever.

i made booking to London last week and the rate was just 98, 500K lagos to london and back to lagos.

what more do you want?

beat it !!
try it !!
Test it !!

LOVE IT!!
Re: Has Anyone Traveled From London To Lagos With Air Morocco? by StEdwin(m): 1:49pm On Oct 26, 2009
of all the airlines in this world? Its Air Morocco dat pleases ur taste. Guy u be dumb.
Re: Has Anyone Traveled From London To Lagos With Air Morocco? by mikeoscar: 2:14pm On Oct 26, 2009
Do air Maroc, have flights to Houston,Texas or Dallas
Re: Has Anyone Traveled From London To Lagos With Air Morocco? by carnal: 2:22pm On Oct 26, 2009
I have had two personal experience with air maroc,pls go ahead book your flight and enjoy one of the best Africa has got to offer.
Re: Has Anyone Traveled From London To Lagos With Air Morocco? by Chib4u: 2:27pm On Oct 26, 2009
@st. Edwin so anyone that uses air morocco is dumb? What do you gain by that insult now? You are on about of all the airlines in the world etc don't you see people on bellview etc. I will not trade words with you cuz i know that's what you want.
Re: Has Anyone Traveled From London To Lagos With Air Morocco? by cvibe: 2:58pm On Oct 26, 2009
The service should be ok.
Re: Has Anyone Traveled From London To Lagos With Air Morocco? by clem2love(m): 3:08pm On Oct 26, 2009
HELLO mike oscar,
EVEN YOU WEY DEY TALK CAN YOU AFFORD TO PAY MORE THAN THAT?
OK WHICH AIRLINE YOU PREFER.
IN THIS KIND HARD TIME PEOPLE LIKE CHEAP THINGS EVEN BANKERS TRAVEL AIR MOROCCO SO DONT BE A FOOL THAT THEY TRAVEL BIZ CLASS OR WHAT EVER THEY CALL.

AFRIQUAH ALSO IS A GOOD ONE TO TRY. YOU LOVE IT.
Re: Has Anyone Traveled From London To Lagos With Air Morocco? by illusion2: 3:39pm On Oct 26, 2009
This is what you get when you don't have a national carrier. . . Nigerians can't go directly to their destination. . . . u need to stopover somewhere or be at the mercy of the arrogant Brits(BA,Virgin)
Re: Has Anyone Traveled From London To Lagos With Air Morocco? by koolchicco: 3:51pm On Oct 26, 2009
@OP

Air Moroc, no doubt is a nice airline.
However make u shine your eye "sam-sam" 4 those thieves as u transit morocco. my bros had a bad xperiance there.
Re: Has Anyone Traveled From London To Lagos With Air Morocco? by snowdrops(m): 4:19pm On Oct 26, 2009
Which theives? What should people be aware of? In casablanca you mean.
Re: Has Anyone Traveled From London To Lagos With Air Morocco? by koolchicco: 4:25pm On Oct 26, 2009
^^
Yea in Casa. Those guys dey thief pass anybody.
Re: Has Anyone Traveled From London To Lagos With Air Morocco? by iz2much: 4:25pm On Oct 26, 2009
I guess PPles now use these forum 4 unpaid adverts
Re: Has Anyone Traveled From London To Lagos With Air Morocco? by phizz: 5:20pm On Oct 26, 2009
iz2much:

I guess PPles now use these forum 4 unpaid adverts

its not advert, the guy has to confirm, (ko ma lo lari mo) embarassed shocked
Re: Has Anyone Traveled From London To Lagos With Air Morocco? by snowdrops(m): 5:20pm On Oct 26, 2009
Probably better to fly directly then. Top on the list would be BA, Virgin and and to some extent Arik in that order.
Re: Has Anyone Traveled From London To Lagos With Air Morocco? by MrCrackles(m): 5:24pm On Oct 26, 2009
Air Morrocco. . . .hummm i am not too sure but most of the northern african and arab airlines are pretty good in terms of crew competency!
Hospitality is a bit crap in most of them and some of them dont have modern airplanes. . .
No disrespect but i can never fly those sort of airlines, air turkey, afriqiyah, Air Maroc etc. . . .
Tufiakwa! cool
Re: Has Anyone Traveled From London To Lagos With Air Morocco? by browncocos(f): 5:47pm On Oct 26, 2009
^^^lol
Re: Has Anyone Traveled From London To Lagos With Air Morocco? by mystikal(m): 6:33pm On Oct 26, 2009
A friend used Air Maroc from Eko into UK last month, she didnt have bad words to say about the flight, except of course the duration. Plus She travelled light, so she was never in any danger of losing a luggage.
Re: Has Anyone Traveled From London To Lagos With Air Morocco? by hackney(m): 8:24pm On Oct 26, 2009
My travel agent offered the tickets to me for xmas travel  but i refused it and went for rip-off BA.
They were going to stop over in cassablanca for 4hrs and i just wasnt feeling that.

At the time sha i didnt know anybody that had used the airline but now that i know that some of you
guys think its ok,i'll try it next time (maybe).
cheers guys.
Re: Has Anyone Traveled From London To Lagos With Air Morocco? by jude33084(m): 9:09pm On Oct 26, 2009
air maroc, no doubt its cheap. When going to spain they'll take u from lagos to kano, from there to casablanka, b4 madrid sad
I pitty those guys going to US that day cheesy
Re: Has Anyone Traveled From London To Lagos With Air Morocco? by chelseabmw(m): 9:33pm On Oct 26, 2009
sweet ride i tell u.i used it from lagos to london by may this year.I really enjoyed my journey
Re: Has Anyone Traveled From London To Lagos With Air Morocco? by Sonye(f): 3:59am On Oct 27, 2009
Air maroc is very cheap and very good. you will be surprised. I know of people that bought the ticket for 90,000 naira (and that was summer time). and they had good things to say about the airline. speak to your travel agent and they will get you the price for today

safe trip

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sirika: We Are Not Paying $300m In Nigeria Air. Www.flynigeriaair.ng Registered. / Speeding Van Rams Into A Shop In Abia State, 3 People Left Unconscious. Photos / Which Do I Chose Between Canadian And Australian PR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.