Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,401 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Help-xp Admin Account Deleted - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help-xp Admin Account Deleted (1699 Views)

Hack Admin Account From Guest Account And Change The Password Forever! / Windows Xp Service Pack 2 Activation / Computer Restarts While Booting Up Reaching The Windows Xp Logo Stage Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help-xp Admin Account Deleted by nairaman66(m): 12:26am On Oct 25, 2009
I need help on how to retrieve my files, As i mistakenly deleted my Adminstrator's Account. I have tried the system restore thing, But its no use, I need my files back, Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Calls or flashes will be returned

Jay
greenjive@yahoo.com
Re: Help-xp Admin Account Deleted by mikesleek(m): 6:38am On Oct 26, 2009
Panic not, do you have a windows xp installation cd at hand?

or

do you have at least an ordinary user access?

we have to communicate thru mails cos its against the rule for me to post here
Re: Help-xp Admin Account Deleted by routik(m): 2:57pm On Oct 26, 2009
There is no how you can delete Administrator account without using another administrator account, so tell us what exactly happened.
for the mean time, boot your system in safe mode and use the main "administrator" account .
Re: Help-xp Admin Account Deleted by zuuby(m): 4:50pm On Oct 26, 2009
There is no how you can delete Administrator account without using another administrator account, so tell us what exactly happened.
for the mean time, boot your system in safe mode and use the main "administrator" account .

Abi ?
Re: Help-xp Admin Account Deleted by deji2009(m): 6:20pm On Oct 26, 2009

100% right collins. @ user were you asked for a password before deleting ? like my colleagues has said get to safe mode by restarting your

workstation dont wait for anything keep pressing F8 until you see advance option use the arrow to highlight safe mode and press enter

dont be alarm! your icons/text will big to 640 by 480 reslotion mode. Just thought I educate you on that. lol. anyway bro

get to safe mode then get Run box by pressing windows logo + R and type in the box C:\users\user press enter then try seareching for your files

who knows anything can happen in IT there are many option to try there's never right or wrong answer. try checking the recycle bin

if not then try using system restore by click start, accessories, all programmes, system tools and system restore. Good luck !
Re: Help-xp Admin Account Deleted by inze(m): 5:50am On Oct 28, 2009
i been dey wonder whether na only me dey reason this matter . . .

Delete admin account ke, when you no be admin . . . .

which level na, this guy never talk true angry angry
Re: Help-xp Admin Account Deleted by v3: 9:17am On Oct 28, 2009
It's TOTALLY impossican't. . .to delete an admin account on xp, if you're a secondary user (say guest or entry-level)

If u have a windows XP CD, run it. . it'll prompt you to "Press Any key to boot from CD" Do so!
Let the text-based portion i.e. loading all files needed for setup, finish

You should see something like this. . .

To setup Windows XP, Press ENTER
To repair Windows, Press R, something like that
To quit, Press F3

Choose the 1st option, it'll then "SEARCH" for previous installations of Windows XP on your hard drive! If found, you should see something like this;
To repair this installation, Press R
To setup windows on a different partition, Press ESC . . . Something like that!

My broda, Just Press R. . . It should restore the OS to the way it was. . .

Hope this works for you!

Cheers

OR

Better still. . . try Deji'z option!
Re: Help-xp Admin Account Deleted by nairaman66(m): 10:40am On Oct 31, 2009
Thanks to you all!! I ran the computer on save mode and was able to get most of my files! It was really interesting!

Thanks for your selfless help! First to read this post gets N200 MTN Rech Card;

Enjoy!
Re: Help-xp Admin Account Deleted by nairaman66(m): 10:50am On Oct 31, 2009
Thanks to you all!! I ran the computer on save mode and was able to get most of my files! It was really interesting!

Thanks for your selfless help! First to read this post gets N200 MTN Rech Card;

2373-4016-6261

Enjoy!

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Help With Internet Download Manager / How To Repair A Laptop That Turns Off Or Shuts Down Randomly / Become A Computer Expert From Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.