Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,166 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Hack Admin Account From Guest Account And Change The Password Forever! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Hack Admin Account From Guest Account And Change The Password Forever! (128587 Views)

I Mistakinly Deleted My Admin Account / I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help / Help-xp Admin Account Deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hack Admin Account From Guest Account And Change The Password Forever! by lifestyle1(m): 9:20pm On Jan 10, 2012
I saw a tread on this topic but with no detailed information, so i decided to drop what i have and this should not be used for criminal purposes be warned,

Hack Admin and Change the password forever!

Concept:

Press shift key 5 times and the sticky key dialog shows up.This works even at the logon screen. But If we replace
the sethc.exe which is responsible for the sticky key dialog,with cmd.exe, and then call sethc.exe by pressing
shift key 5 times at logon screen,we will get a command prompt with administrator privilages because no user
has logged on. From there we can hack the administrator password,even from a guest account.

Prerequisites

Guest account with write access to system 32.

Here is how to do that -

* Go to C:/windows/system32
* Copy cmd.exe and paste it on desktop
* rename cmd.exe to sethc.exe
* Copy the new sethc.exe to system 32,when windows asks for overwriting the file,then click yes.
   When asked to overwrite,overwrite the sethc.exe
* Now Log out from your guest account and at the user select window,press shift key 5 times.
* Instead of Sticky Key confirmation dialog,command prompt with full administrator privileges will open.
* Now type “ NET USER ADMINISTRATOR lifestyle” where “lifestyle” can be any password you like and press enter.
* You will see “ The Command completed successfully” and then exit the command prompt and login into  administrator   
with your new password.
* Congrats You have hacked admin from guest account.

Everything is possible!!!!

For your Computer and Network problems call me
And also for data recovery and management call me,

life_style32@yahoo.com

2 Likes

Re: Hack Admin Account From Guest Account And Change The Password Forever! by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 10, 2012
This will only work if admin places the back door there so it's absolutely and utterly of little consequence.
Re: Hack Admin Account From Guest Account And Change The Password Forever! by lifestyle1(m): 10:07pm On Jan 10, 2012
MManuel:

This will only work if admin places the back door there so it's absolutely and utterly of little consequence.

Back door is always open! grin
Re: Hack Admin Account From Guest Account And Change The Password Forever! by lifestyle1(m): 10:13pm On Jan 10, 2012
And in addition Admin can't be 100 % in securing the system, so if you know your way you can own the PC. grin
Re: Hack Admin Account From Guest Account And Change The Password Forever! by Maleeq(m): 10:57am On Jan 11, 2012
life_style:

Guest account with write access to system 32.

And the guest account gives itself this read/write access how? 

Let me paint the scenario as I see it: I have a car, with the keys. I open the door, lower the passenger side window a bit, and then, exit the car and lock the door. . .then I stick my hand in from the lowered window and pull up the door lock. . .and I go home feeling cool like i just boosted a car! Some "Gone In 60 Seconds" stunts! grin

1 Like

Re: Hack Admin Account From Guest Account And Change The Password Forever! by lifestyle1(m): 11:02am On Jan 11, 2012
Maleeq:

And the guest account gives itself this read/write access how? 

Yes by default except you denied it manually and most of the time Admin forget to do this,
Re: Hack Admin Account From Guest Account And Change The Password Forever! by Maleeq(m): 11:05am On Jan 11, 2012
life_style:

Yes by default except you denied it manually and most of the time Admin forget to do this,
Not true. Guest account has no write access to System32 by default.
Re: Hack Admin Account From Guest Account And Change The Password Forever! by lifestyle1(m): 11:23am On Jan 11, 2012
Maleeq:

Not true. Guest account has no write access to System32 by default.

This method works for me every time, gonna drop another method with or without write access, Admin account can be owned easily,
Re: Hack Admin Account From Guest Account And Change The Password Forever! by Fisher666(m): 7:05pm On Jan 18, 2012
Hi mr. Lifestyle, i am impressed with your theory about the replacing the Sethc.exe with cmd.exe but theres no way that you can overwrite a file or application in System32 folder under guest account.

The best way to do that is use a Linux Live Cd and replace the file use the live Cd.
Another variant instead of sethc.exe is narrator.exe which is also available at he logon screen for Windows Vista Windows 7.
When you click on Narrator at the logon screen the Admin CMD will Popup and from there u can do all the magick u want.

Cheers!
Happy Hacking!
Re: Hack Admin Account From Guest Account And Change The Password Forever! by lifestyle1(m): 8:25am On Jan 19, 2012
Fisher666:

Hi mr. Lifestyle, i am impressed with your theory about the replacing the Sethc.exe with cmd.exe but theres no way that you can overwrite a file or application in System32 folder under guest account.

The best way to do that is use a Linux Live Cd and replace the file use the live Cd.
Another variant instead of sethc.exe is narrator.exe which is also available at he logon screen for Windows Vista Windows 7.
When you click on Narrator at the logon screen the Admin CMD will Popup and from there u can do all the magick u want.

Cheers!
Happy Hacking!

Thanks for your encouraging comment, it gives me the energy to do more, i know about the linux cd just thought of this method. Also the narator.exe is a good one too but i have not try that, my method can only work if u have write access to system32 which i mentioned above.

I have been trying if i can bypass the restriction on system32, if there is any success i will post it here,

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Hack Admin Account From Guest Account And Change The Password Forever! by Fisher666(m): 9:22am On Jan 20, 2012
Good Mr.Lifestyle.

Its good to see Computer Gurus at work. Keep up the good work.

I will also try to find possibilities of Bypassing the Microsoft restrictions.

Good luck.

Cheers Mate.
Re: Hack Admin Account From Guest Account And Change The Password Forever! by ElvinHow: 6:40am On Feb 18, 2013
It say i need permission to paste the Sethc.exe to the system32 sad what can i do
Re: Hack Admin Account From Guest Account And Change The Password Forever! by johnwisdom10(m): 11:00am On Feb 18, 2013
please do any one knows about RAT?
Re: Hack Admin Account From Guest Account And Change The Password Forever! by hacklabs: 12:29pm On Feb 19, 2013
get your cool hack stuffs from www.cicibiz.page.tl
Re: Hack Admin Account From Guest Account And Change The Password Forever! by drlizzy(f): 3:16am On Feb 24, 2013
Please how do I reclaim my hacked blog www.livinghealthyways.com
Re: Hack Admin Account From Guest Account And Change The Password Forever! by Bilytomeli: 8:12am On Jul 02, 2013
Hack Admin and Change the password forever? Reset software--Anmosoft Windows Password Reset you can try.
Re: Hack Admin Account From Guest Account And Change The Password Forever! by KingslyLee: 8:05am On Aug 02, 2013
Your way made no difference for my pc when I forgot my Windows password. Then my brother helped me reset password with an excellent reset tool named Windows Password Killer. You can know more from http://www.windowspasswordkiller.com
Re: Hack Admin Account From Guest Account And Change The Password Forever! by lifestyle1(m): 9:04am On Aug 02, 2013
KingslyLee: Your way made no difference for my pc when I forgot my Windows password. Then my brother helped me reset password with an excellent reset tool named Windows Password Killer. You can know more fromkcom

My anti-virus detected a harmful virus from that site. guys beware....
Re: Hack Admin Account From Guest Account And Change The Password Forever! by Visocrate(m): 6:09pm On Aug 14, 2013
OK
Re: Hack Admin Account From Guest Account And Change The Password Forever! by brightk(m): 7:15am On Aug 15, 2013
guest na guest.. u have no access 2 dat windows folder... u nor get dat permission simple.....
Re: Hack Admin Account From Guest Account And Change The Password Forever! by Kevin513: 1:09pm On Sep 27, 2013
Does anyone of you also know how to change the password if you don't have write access?
Re: Hack Admin Account From Guest Account And Change The Password Forever! by yilia: 7:14am On Dec 20, 2013
It is not difficult to reset windows password while you have not entered it.
The tool ever helped me for windows password recovery is windows password unlocker.
It is a nice tool to reset forgotten Windows local administrator, domain administrator and other user account passwords on Windows 8/7/Vista/XP/2008/ 2003/2000 without losing any data.
Re: Hack Admin Account From Guest Account And Change The Password Forever! by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 20, 2013
Exactly, if you don't permission; you don't; simply!, anyone know about the windows 2008 server?,
Easy!
Go to Cmd; right-click; go to properties, change owner's privileges, and u can be able to add localgroup admin and net user; albeit wit permissions..
Google sure helps in everything though
Re: Hack Admin Account From Guest Account And Change The Password Forever! by tonyallen: 10:52am On Jan 07, 2014
You can also reset the password with a system repair disk. Here's the detailed tutorial: click here
Re: Hack Admin Account From Guest Account And Change The Password Forever! by morgist(m): 7:14pm On Jan 07, 2014
[b]Is not neccessary to use a guess account to do that. or it will still happened in some computers where there is no guess account. so simply follow the following steps.

1. power on the system.
2.Press the power button and dont release it until the computer power off.
3.On it again and it will display options of start windows normally and repair your computer.
4.select repair my computer and foolow the steps.
5.after somethimes it will display an error that windows is not able to repair your system.
6.after then you will see view details of the error. Click on that and it will open a notepad document.
7.From the notepad document sellect file and open and click on all files in the bottom of the page.

* Go to C:/windows/system32
* rename sethc.exe to sethc1.exe
* Duplicate cmd.exe and rename the duplicate to sethc.exe
* Now Log out from your guest account and at the user select window,press shift key 5 times.
* Instead of Sticky Key confirmation dialog,command prompt with full administrator privileges will open.
* Now type “ NET USER ADMINISTRATOR lifestyle” where “lifestyle” can be any password you like and press enter.
* You will see “ The Command completed successfully” and then exit the command prompt and login into administrator
with your new password.

DONE![/b]
Re: Hack Admin Account From Guest Account And Change The Password Forever! by Nmeri17: 2:25am On Oct 03, 2014
All these styles and none for 64bit cry
Re: Hack Admin Account From Guest Account And Change The Password Forever! by alltechspot7(m): 1:04pm On Oct 03, 2014
its easy to hack/reset admin password when u logged into admin account...
for more details: visit : http://www.alltechspot.com/2014/05/hack-admin-password-through-guest-account.html
Re: Hack Admin Account From Guest Account And Change The Password Forever! by dejavu1011: 2:04pm On Oct 08, 2014
please contact me on 08131008909 for NjRat trojan full configuration and recrypting method.I am a programmer so i rewrite and rebuild the server myself.
My file can stay FUD for 3 months if you dont scan it on bullshit websites.I will open a port for you with a new method and get you a DNS that will overlook your operations.
And i am way too affordable
Call me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Flash A Nokia Fone Without A Computer / USA Used Laptops. Sharp Sales. Delivery Nationwide. Constantly updated. / Huawei Modem Code Writer - Download Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.