Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,381 members, 7,958,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:07 AM

Charlie Boy Plans To Lead Revolution Against Corrupt Politicians - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charlie Boy Plans To Lead Revolution Against Corrupt Politicians (336 Views)

2face's Reply To Charlie Boy's Diss Is The Most Mature Thing Ever - See / I Will Never Support Biafra - Charlie Boy / Photos Of Charlie Boy At Calabar Carnival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Charlie Boy Plans To Lead Revolution Against Corrupt Politicians by divinehand2003(m): 3:01pm On Oct 24, 2016
One of Nigeria’s renowned entertainers, Charles Oputa, popularly known as ‘Charlie Boy’, on Monday took to Social Media to say he will spearhead a revolt against corrupt politicians in Nigeria.

Charlie boy who now calls himself ‘President of Frustrated Nigerians’ added that he would take the first bullet in the proposed revolution to restore change in the country.

He said, “Like my friend Obinna said and I agree with him, henceforth….don’t ask for a revolution, be the revolution.

“Be the change. Do not wail for that which is troubling this country; Fight to fix it and make the country great again.

“Do not hail the corrupt and destroyers of our dreams, expose and ridicule them.

“The Politicians are corruptly connected, criminally bonded and fearful of the people.

“We must be audacious in our demands, we must be Fearless in our Agitation and we must be ready to sacrifice our all for this Country.”

He continued by saying, “I will take the first bullet; let my body be the first to drop; let my blood be the first to wash our lands.

“But let no Nigeria turn back once we begin this resistance to political insensitivity and mindless looting of our common wealth, let no Nigerian walk alone.

“The Nigerian politician is our enemy, the Nigerian people are the victim and it is time to channel our anger towards a ‘Peaceful Revolution’.”

http://punchng.com/charlie-boy-plans-lead-revolution-corrupt-politicians/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charlie Boy Plans To Lead Revolution Against Corrupt Politicians by ikp120(m): 3:06pm On Oct 24, 2016
Let me use this opportunity to appeal to my fellow guys in the house, please stop spending money on girlfriend o... Most naija girls of nowadays are out for money, not love... Please let's discourage it.

As for sex and romance. Abeg which day did sex and romance become exclusive to guys... Both guys and girls enjoy it... If tomorrow she say she no dey do again, you will be able to boldly tell her "Okay"... Was it not my Philippine gf that was eager to send me an iPhone, even when I was like I didn't care?

My guys wise up... Relationship is not a career... When a guy tells me that his girlfriend just jilted him, the only thing I ask him is "Did you spend money on her?". If he says "Yes", me myself go sack the guy sharp sharp. My opinion though.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help A Nairalander Win A Competition / Us Elections::watch This African Farmer S Final Ad Vice To Americans / What Social Media Is Doing To Combat Hate Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.