Stats: 3,154,988 members, 7,825,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Davido Enrolls His Daughter Imade At A Creche In Lagos (pics,vid) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Enrolls His Daughter Imade At A Creche In Lagos (pics,vid) (50471 Views)

Kunle Afolayan Enrolls His Son, Damisire As An Apprentice At A Mechanic Workshop / Sophia Momodu & Daughter, Imade Adeleke Step Out In Style For Davido's Concert / White Boy Hugs Davido's Daughter, Imade In School. Davido Reacts (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Davido Enrolls His Daughter Imade At A Creche In Lagos (pics,vid) by erikcantona: 4:52pm On Oct 24, 2016
In Nnamdi Kanu's voice"Nigeria is a ZOO"
Re: Davido Enrolls His Daughter Imade At A Creche In Lagos (pics,vid) by davibid: 4:52pm On Oct 24, 2016
Whether you like it or not money buys comfort and happiness

Quote me anywhere
Re: Davido Enrolls His Daughter Imade At A Creche In Lagos (pics,vid) by bettercreature(m): 4:53pm On Oct 24, 2016
Haute:
Aww...his daughter is shy like cutesexy1. So cute. BTW, cutesexy1, how old are you?
You are stylishly crushing on cutesexy1 lol
God will save you
I was sometimes ago but i discovered she is not intelligent

Re: Davido Enrolls His Daughter Imade At A Creche In Lagos (pics,vid) by Jaykay0115(m): 4:53pm On Oct 24, 2016
and u will surely dance to the reggae n blues
Re: Davido Enrolls His Daughter Imade At A Creche In Lagos (pics,vid) by dome777: 4:53pm On Oct 24, 2016
rich man pikin must go rich man school.... nice one.... for all my fellow people wey dey find job, check out this free training from SpotterHR and Poise Nigeria www.spotterhr.com/spotter-test

Re: Davido Enrolls His Daughter Imade At A Creche In Lagos (pics,vid) by tiwiex(m): 5:04pm On Oct 24, 2016
handsomeclouds:

Plus
Nigerians and inferiority complex are like pant and bra.
Which one be foreign crèche located in Lagos

I tire. I guess u need a visa to go there.

Re: Davido Enrolls His Daughter Imade At A Creche In Lagos (pics,vid) by ArabMopol(m): 5:09pm On Oct 24, 2016
he don't want to patronize local Creche but he want me to buy and listened to every rubbish that came out from his mouth...

rubbish

Re: Davido Enrolls His Daughter Imade At A Creche In Lagos (pics,vid) by loomer: 5:10pm On Oct 24, 2016
E show say people still get money, for this country.

Re: Davido Enrolls His Daughter Imade At A Creche In Lagos (pics,vid) by Folzye(m): 5:18pm On Oct 24, 2016
Celebrities and broadcasting things that just need to be kept lowkey, when your child is not the only kid in the creche... he does not know who is watching with the high rate at which kidnapping happen nowadays.
Re: Davido Enrolls His Daughter Imade At A Creche In Lagos (pics,vid) by josep40: 5:22pm On Oct 24, 2016
Davido tattoo isn't for everyone
Re: Davido Enrolls His Daughter Imade At A Creche In Lagos (pics,vid) by datigbogirl: 5:26pm On Oct 24, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Davido is really doing well concerning publicity for his new album come February..Really nice..

My only problem is that many nigerians will be disappointed with his new album.. Almost all his Nigerian features on the album will not be featured on the album..

Kekwanu ft timaya,laleyi ,... They just forcing him to do songs that will appeal to the white folks....And they get to choose the final songs...

all those gbedu for Nigerians na him dem don almost weed comot

That's not true....His EP Son of Mercy had 2 or 3 Yoruba songs out of 5 and gbagbe oshi was one of them which is a nuclear bomb!
Re: Davido Enrolls His Daughter Imade At A Creche In Lagos (pics,vid) by justmenoni: 5:26pm On Oct 24, 2016
See davido's cute TOES.
Re: Davido Enrolls His Daughter Imade At A Creche In Lagos (pics,vid) by queenitee(f): 5:30pm On Oct 24, 2016
Lots of comment here got me laughing real hard.
@classcaptain @nicerichard05 @folzye @deebrain @richidinho @godin @freshman @tiwiex
You people should leave Davido and his daughter alone oo
Re: Davido Enrolls His Daughter Imade At A Creche In Lagos (pics,vid) by seguno2: 5:33pm On Oct 24, 2016
Foreign crèche in Lagos?
I guess many of our 200 million mumu citizens continue to consider themselves as perpetually inferior to the foreign people despite no evidence to corroborate such an assumption.

Re: Davido Enrolls His Daughter Imade At A Creche In Lagos (pics,vid) by seguno2: 5:34pm On Oct 24, 2016
queenitee:
You people should leave Davido and his daughter alone

Is he no longer a star?
Re: Davido Enrolls His Daughter Imade At A Creche In Lagos (pics,vid) by queenitee(f): 5:39pm On Oct 24, 2016
seguno2:

Is he no longer a star?

Sure,he is.
Re: Davido Enrolls His Daughter Imade At A Creche In Lagos (pics,vid) by richidinho(m): 5:40pm On Oct 24, 2016
queenitee:
@clas. scaptain @niceri. chard05 @fol. zye @dee. brain @richidi. nho @go. din @freshm. an @tiw. iex

News like that can make people refuse to marry untill they are rich
Re: Davido Enrolls His Daughter Imade At A Creche In Lagos (pics,vid) by Seun4FastLoans(f): 5:42pm On Oct 24, 2016
Imade is truly an old woman grin davido is a proud father
Re: Davido Enrolls His Daughter Imade At A Creche In Lagos (pics,vid) by seguno2: 5:42pm On Oct 24, 2016
queenitee:
[size=8pt][/size]Sure,he is.

So therefore, no privacy except he wants to renounce his star celebrity status.
Re: Davido Enrolls His Daughter Imade At A Creche In Lagos (pics,vid) by queenitee(f): 5:42pm On Oct 24, 2016
richidinho:

News like that can make people refuse to marry untill they are rich
Lol,but its true anyways
Re: Davido Enrolls His Daughter Imade At A Creche In Lagos (pics,vid) by queenitee(f): 5:50pm On Oct 24, 2016
seguno2:

So therefore, no privacy except he wants to renounce his star celebrity status.
Thats so true,being a celeb is not easy,yet everyone wants to be one

Re: Davido Enrolls His Daughter Imade At A Creche In Lagos (pics,vid) by chineloSA(f): 5:53pm On Oct 24, 2016
Why is the kid wearing a party dress to school?

Doesnt he know that at school kids play, paint, dance and do crazy stuff. DAAAVIIIIIIDDDDOOOO!!!!! angry
Re: Davido Enrolls His Daughter Imade At A Creche In Lagos (pics,vid) by helovesme(f): 6:51pm On Oct 24, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Davido is really doing well concerning publicity for his new album come February..Really nice..

My only problem is that many nigerians will be disappointed with his new album.. Almost all his Nigerian features on the album will not be featured on the album..

Kekwanu ft timaya,laleyi ,... They just forcing him to do songs that will appeal to the white folks....And they get to choose the final songs...

all those gbedu for Nigerians na him dem don almost weed comot

How do you know this?

Has you seen the album's track list?
Re: Davido Enrolls His Daughter Imade At A Creche In Lagos (pics,vid) by ClassCaptain(m): 7:24pm On Oct 24, 2016
helovesme:

How do you know this?
Has you seen the album's track list?
I can't disclose this for obvious reasons...
Re: Davido Enrolls His Daughter Imade At A Creche In Lagos (pics,vid) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 24, 2016
I don't get
A foreign creche in Lagos, like wtf is that.
Re: Davido Enrolls His Daughter Imade At A Creche In Lagos (pics,vid) by amimmy: 7:32pm On Oct 24, 2016
sooo cute
Re: Davido Enrolls His Daughter Imade At A Creche In Lagos (pics,vid) by nicerichard05: 7:41pm On Oct 24, 2016
queenitee:
@classcaptain @nicerichard05 @folzye @deebrain @richidinho @godin @freshman @tiwiex

Lolz, ur dp been fine o buh whic flower u con put for head so lik haricrishna lol tongue tongue
Re: Davido Enrolls His Daughter Imade At A Creche In Lagos (pics,vid) by queenitee(f): 7:42pm On Oct 24, 2016
nicerichard05:

Lolz, ur dp been fine o buh whic flower u con put for head so lik haricrishna lol tongue tongue
Lolz...Thanks

Re: Davido Enrolls His Daughter Imade At A Creche In Lagos (pics,vid) by jasinto: 8:33pm On Oct 24, 2016
Is crèche same as school? Too much over emphasis.
Re: Davido Enrolls His Daughter Imade At A Creche In Lagos (pics,vid) by 190theclown: 8:49pm On Oct 24, 2016
I love how i am indirectly making this dude a good father grin grin
Re: Davido Enrolls His Daughter Imade At A Creche In Lagos (pics,vid) by Gguy4real: 8:54pm On Oct 24, 2016
I think celebrity will always be celebrity that's for sure anything they do will always go viral and more over davido i really like him because his doing the righting for his baby so I wish him well
Re: Davido Enrolls His Daughter Imade At A Creche In Lagos (pics,vid) by walker1994(m): 9:00pm On Oct 24, 2016
Young03:
let me hear say I no go give a girl belle before 2017 finishes
na ur cross b dat

Gozie Okeke & Wife Njideka Stun In These Photos / Belinda Nwadiora Onwuchekwa: Meet CeeC's Elder Sister (Photos) / Wizkid And Davido Mocking Linda Ikeji