Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:36 AM

Couldn't Find The Receipt Of My Land....kindly Advise Me On What To Do - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Couldn't Find The Receipt Of My Land....kindly Advise Me On What To Do (522 Views)

"My Sister Sold My Land In Ogun" - Deported Man Who Came Back From Abroad / Etisalat NG Is Proposing To Build Mast On My Land / Need A Land? Kindly Contact Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Couldn't Find The Receipt Of My Land....kindly Advise Me On What To Do by albeye(m): 6:10pm On Oct 24, 2016
Good evening NL people, hope you are all having a good time of the day. Please I need a candid advise on what to do. My uncle got a land for me in 2011, a plot of land while I was outside the country, he built the house for me on the said land and currently living in the house. Unfortunately for me, i lost my uncle in 2014, I came back to the country in 2015, but some months after his demise, we moved the wife to the states, to live with her first daughter. Just this afternoon, some people came to my house asking me from whom did i purchase the land, i narrated the story of the land good enough, the surveyor happened to have met my uncle once on the land and he knows all the story. We have been looking for the papers relating to this house in my uncles place even before now but couldn't find anything than the survey of the land. We couldn't get the receipt or the agreement. What do you think i can generate from the information on the survey. The wife is trying to remember who sold the land. Reason why i am here is to gather an information if there is something i can get from the information on the survey. I hope to hear from the land/property experts here soon.
Re: Couldn't Find The Receipt Of My Land....kindly Advise Me On What To Do by Cutehector(m): 6:11pm On Oct 24, 2016
grin

(1) (Reply)

Big Shop For Rent At Galadimawa-abuja / Land Scam: What You Must Do Before Buying That Land / Now AACTRIS Is Not Available, What Next For Abuja Area Council Land Owners To Re

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.