Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Falz And Simi Release More Romantic Photos, Fans Go Gaga - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falz And Simi Release More Romantic Photos, Fans Go Gaga (80140 Views)

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Vacation In Ghana, Share Romantic Photos / Maheeda Exposes Man Who Masturbated With Her Nude Photos. Fans React / Moyo Lawal's Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos: Fans Slam Her, She Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falz And Simi Release More Romantic Photos, Fans Go Gaga by Etoma999(m): 3:44pm On Oct 25, 2016
GOLDENWOLF:

Age has nothing to do with having a romantic relationship with someone you love

Me myself have dated someone older than me with 6 years and she's aware, still yet we have a smooth relationship

Age is just a number my brother
age dnt matter here,as long as dey are in love[quote author=Etoma999 post=50499888][/quote]falz the badt guy carry on mr soldier, na work ooo, softwork
Re: Falz And Simi Release More Romantic Photos, Fans Go Gaga by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 25, 2016
omamush:
this two people dey make me vex angry
awon FWB,
they r just cute together, they should tell us what they are up to already

Anything wrong with FWB??
Re: Falz And Simi Release More Romantic Photos, Fans Go Gaga by naijacentric(m): 3:48pm On Oct 25, 2016
I love this chemistry
Re: Falz And Simi Release More Romantic Photos, Fans Go Gaga by Phi001(m): 4:10pm On Oct 25, 2016
GOLDENWOLF:

Me myself have dated someone older than me with 6 years and she's aware, still yet we have a smooth relationship

Re: Falz And Simi Release More Romantic Photos, Fans Go Gaga by Saint52(m): 4:11pm On Oct 25, 2016
Exchange your Paypal for Bitcoin at affordable rate, PM me for details
Re: Falz And Simi Release More Romantic Photos, Fans Go Gaga by Phi001(m): 4:11pm On Oct 25, 2016
GOLDENWOLF:

True tho
Re: Falz And Simi Release More Romantic Photos, Fans Go Gaga by justmenoni: 4:37pm On Oct 25, 2016
so he has this suit, yet he wore that one to the MAMA Awards..
Re: Falz And Simi Release More Romantic Photos, Fans Go Gaga by rickyrex(m): 4:46pm On Oct 25, 2016
Good for them but all this one nah wash... They will soon get tired of all this... For they are only try to increase their fan base with pix like this
Re: Falz And Simi Release More Romantic Photos, Fans Go Gaga by gbosah(m): 4:52pm On Oct 25, 2016
Make them go to other room
Re: Falz And Simi Release More Romantic Photos, Fans Go Gaga by SuperSuave(m): 4:56pm On Oct 25, 2016
Kingsley1000:
ycee have already licked that pvvssy
in your presence? perhaps he was just servicing and maintaining it before the owner comes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falz And Simi Release More Romantic Photos, Fans Go Gaga by SuperSuave(m): 4:58pm On Oct 25, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Many people think simi is a good girl....

I hope her story doesn't cast...I sincerely hope so cos if it casts , hmmn
This reply hit me somehow, creates a room for so many thoughts.
Re: Falz And Simi Release More Romantic Photos, Fans Go Gaga by modsRbastard: 5:03pm On Oct 25, 2016
Kingsley1000:
ycee have already licked that pvvssy

ycee after licking and eating her pvs.sy grin grin

Re: Falz And Simi Release More Romantic Photos, Fans Go Gaga by OLUWATILA: 5:28pm On Oct 25, 2016
On behalf of all of them o
Re: Falz And Simi Release More Romantic Photos, Fans Go Gaga by fortress100(m): 5:41pm On Oct 25, 2016
*in falz's voice*

marry each other hand stop to be disturbing hall of horse.
Re: Falz And Simi Release More Romantic Photos, Fans Go Gaga by HolyTitus(m): 5:47pm On Oct 25, 2016
When Aunty Zeniva no gree; at least my Bahd guy must to move on nah... Wetin una think guys ?
Re: Falz And Simi Release More Romantic Photos, Fans Go Gaga by blingxx(m): 6:37pm On Oct 25, 2016
ClassCaptain:
Many people think simi is a good girl....

I hope her story doesn't cast...I sincerely hope so cos if it casts , hmmn

true ....na so miley cirus take start till she join bad gang
Re: Falz And Simi Release More Romantic Photos, Fans Go Gaga by Blessograo(f): 7:04pm On Oct 25, 2016
Trust me if that is not their previous wedding photo shoot like it said in the previous picture then the guy is knacking the girl grin. I know wedding when i smell one.
Re: Falz And Simi Release More Romantic Photos, Fans Go Gaga by holluphemydavid(m): 7:11pm On Oct 25, 2016
Am not understanding dis people again oooo
Re: Falz And Simi Release More Romantic Photos, Fans Go Gaga by Adekanyeope: 8:00pm On Oct 25, 2016
Falz and simi be bursting my brain ooo. lol
they will kuku not tell somebody what is going on until we see say
falz don use MMM money pay simi bride price.
Re: Falz And Simi Release More Romantic Photos, Fans Go Gaga by Adekanyeope: 8:01pm On Oct 25, 2016
i was surprise when i read about this on http://www.2000viewsng.com/2016/10/photos-he-sucked-his-girlfriend-vagina.html
lol but ion think its real sha
grin grin cool
OLUWATILA:
On behalf of all of them o
Re: Falz And Simi Release More Romantic Photos, Fans Go Gaga by Kiddominant(m): 8:17pm On Oct 25, 2016
That Falz go dey lash Simi 3 times a day, Believe me.
Re: Falz And Simi Release More Romantic Photos, Fans Go Gaga by ababio4u(m): 8:50pm On Oct 25, 2016
Presh900:
Letz have a one minute silence for Falz the Grand Commander Of The Friendzone..
lol friends forever!!
Re: Falz And Simi Release More Romantic Photos, Fans Go Gaga by nuelyoyo(m): 9:33pm On Oct 25, 2016
HIScraziness:
What's our business if they get married or not??

Nonsense!!!
Angry bird spotted
Re: Falz And Simi Release More Romantic Photos, Fans Go Gaga by metallisc(m): 2:31am On Oct 26, 2016
queenitee:
Issokay,keep confusing us,it's a matter of time before we know the truth.
You too are sha cool together.
Omo alalubarika oo

don't worry, they want the hype that way grin it's a build up to the launch of the album they've been working on together! cheesy cheesy
Re: Falz And Simi Release More Romantic Photos, Fans Go Gaga by ohluwagbemigaju(m): 8:00am On Oct 26, 2016
omamush:
this two people dey make me vex angry
awon FWB,
they r just cute together, they should tell us what they are up to already

What iz ur own konsign?
Abi u wan marry falz ni.... lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Is Pregnant With 4th Baby. Shares Baby Bump Photos With Husband / Jude Okoye And His Bulge Got People Talking (Photo) / Baddie Viral Becomes Actress After Going Braless & Twerking, Acts With Mercy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.