Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (224) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme (808556 Views)

2019 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Assessment Centre Notification / Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Luckyomon(m): 1:45pm On Apr 08, 2019
All is well
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Yemitex: 11:38am On Apr 12, 2019
Good morning house, please before we start getting the invite for our documentation and medicals. I will be grateful if I can get a concise list of the necessary documents needed for documentation. Thank you very much
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by KreScendo(m): 2:58pm On Jun 05, 2019
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Psittacus(m): 3:26pm On Jun 05, 2019
pussyAvenger:
help.. can we talk?
whaoo!! I totally didn't know my comments long time ago would be quoted. I think we had already share PMs.

But let me just talk to everyone looking forward to work with FBN.... It's a great place to work. Be yourself always, be confident.. Every stage is just as important as the previous one. Aptitude Test, Assessment Center, Documentation, Training School, Don't falsify anything else background check will open fowl yansh. You might ask how?FBN can go as far back as your primary school to validate your information, and if you have been very naughty in your neighborhood.Change your ways now, cos you will be shocked... their opinions about you really matters.

Enjoy training school, study hard and enjoy every bit of it. Just be open minded.. You can be posted to anywhere.. Finally when you're in, you haven't arrived o, improve yourself, add value to yourself and move up the pyramid. Wish you guys the very best!

8 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by BoluEma: 3:58pm On Jun 07, 2019
Psittacus:
whaoo!! I totally didn't know my comments long time ago would be quoted. I think we had already share PMs.

But let me just talk to everyone looking forward to work with FBN.... It's a great place to work. Be yourself always, be confident.. Every stage is just as important as the previous one. Aptitude Test, Assessment Center, Documentation, Training School, Don't falsify anything else background check will open fowl yansh. You might ask how?FBN can go as far back as your primary school to validate your information, and if you have been very naughty in your neighborhood.Change your ways now, cos you will be shocked... their opinions about you really matters.

Enjoy training school, study hard and enjoy every bit of it. Just be open minded.. You can be posted to anywhere.. Finally when you're in, you haven't arrived o, improve yourself, add value to yourself and move up the pyramid. Wish you guys the very best!

Pls u said "Posted anywhere"... U mean any state or anywhere within your state of residence?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by evablazen: 8:00am On Jun 08, 2019
Now I just remember I mistakenly filled 1995 as my year of birth during application and when i noticed it, it was uneditable...and now I've done documentation, my year of birth is 1994...hope this won't be an issue? And if it is, what can be done?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by evablazen: 11:06am On Jun 08, 2019
Mine was an error, year of birth 1995..but its actually 1994 and I've done D&M. I've sent a mail to them though and I hope they reply...I just remembered that mistake today
TOSINIFE:

Was it an error or you intentionally misstated it to beat the age requirement?
If it's an error, you should explain things to them at your AC.
If you did it to beat the system,just forget it.

My Opinion
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by okaforlaw(m): 10:57am On Jun 11, 2019
PLEASE HOW MUCH IS THE PAY FOR FIRST BANK GRADUATE TRAINEE PROGRAMME? IS THERE ACCOMODATION FOR TRAINEES? WHAT HAPPENS AFTER THE 3 MONTHS OF TRAINING? PLEASE REPLY ASAP. THANK YOU
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Neochemist: 8:09pm On Jun 16, 2019
Study hard

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by engrnic: 4:57am On Jun 23, 2019
Gud morning guys,Please what is the duration of training each day at training school, We resume 8:00am and finish when? Thanks for ur reply

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by lizziepie(f): 10:24pm On Jun 28, 2019
engrnic:
Gud morning guys,Please what is the duration of training each day at training school, We resume 8:00am and finish when? Thanks for ur reply
You close 5pm at least

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Seylad2009(m): 5:08pm On Jul 02, 2019
pearldaisy:
Since they've started recruitment for another set of graduate trainees, it's safe to say that's the end of the 2016 recruitment. Those of us called for medicals and documentation and told to hold on for training school, I guess this is the closure we need. So much for first bank being a pace setter.
Hi,
Are you later called?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Formation2009: 8:38pm On Apr 10, 2020
r2beez:
All I can say is that fbn is a great place to work
Hello how is it going now? It's 4 years already
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by horlumightyy(m): 6:17am On Oct 28, 2020

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Queenmark: 7:50am On Nov 15, 2020
Any news for the pending trainees or those who just wrote conversion exams?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Queenmark: 4:09am On Nov 19, 2020
cheks123:
For the candidates that will doing their AC this week, let me just my experience with you as much as I can remember.

1. Like it was said before, prepare for numerical reasoning (20 min for 20 questions majorly SHL)

2. Prepare for logical reasoning (20 minutes for 15 question)

I could not cope the above 1 and 2, so I did tom boku tom boku. I pray God will help me to scale through.

3. There will be group discussion where each group will be given the same topic to work on. For my set, we were as to discuss on HOW FG, CBN AND COMMERCIAL BANKS CAN HELP TO SOLVE THE CHALLENGES FACED BY THE LOCAL MANUFACTURERS.

4. You will also be required to make PowerPoint slides (25 minutes) based on the group discussion. You will also do the presentation of the slide for 10 minutes.

5. Not only that, you will do an essay in not more than 600 words based on the group discussion.

6. You will be interviewed. Some of the questions are:
Can we know you? Or tell us about yourself.
How can the course you studied be applied in first bank?
What do you know about first bank?
Tell us first bank products and services you know.
Have you been in a situation where by you have to stand for something you think was right even though others did not agree with you? If yes, tell us your experience?
Have you been give a task with no enough time to meet up? If yes, relate your experience. How did you deliver the task within the little time?
That is all I can remember for the interview aspect.

8. You be give personality test to fill. That one was not timed.

On a general note, AC was very very organised. You too have to be very organised and composed to succeed.
AC was very fast and swift. You how to develop the speed of flash.
Remember to adhere strictly to all their instructions. Failure to do so you could be disqualified.

HI. Can you help answer this?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Damfostopper(m): 10:55am On Nov 29, 2020
Queenmark:

HI. Can you help answer this?
Hi... please are you still with first bank?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Queenmark: 11:44am On Nov 29, 2020
Damfostopper:
Hi...
please are you still with first bank?

Yes. As a contract staff
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Damfostopper(m): 12:06pm On Nov 29, 2020
Queenmark:

Yes. As a contract staff
okay ....I just joined thou.....I saw ur post about them that's why I followed u
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Roy11: 7:19pm On Dec 22, 2021
Omo!

God is great
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Hahjascho(m): 9:46pm On Jul 19, 2022
Mehn...let me add my signature.

I started reading this thread just yesterday night...and here I am at the last page..rn..

A very long read. cool
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Princeadebayo11(m): 9:06pm On Jul 28, 2022
Please can someone that get firstbank job through the graduate trainee let us know
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Esthered: 8:05pm On Aug 14, 2022
Princeadebayo11:
Please can someone that get firstbank job through the graduate trainee let us know

I have in my circle of friends, do you have questions?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by qanda: 8:36pm On Aug 14, 2022
First Bank job test is administered by Human Capital Partners.

The test composition is basic Mathematics, verbal and a few banking related question.

Prepare for comprehension passages. Do not waste time at the comprehension section. Practice what works for you with respect to answering comprehension passages.

Get First bank exam preparation material on Q and A App.

Install the App on Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by NanoSec: 7:20am On Aug 15, 2022
Get HCP past question and answer for first Bank aptitude test.... send a mail geexclusive4@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (221) (222) (223) (224) (Reply)

Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 / Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.