Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,027 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

My Favourite Christian Song (LMFAO!) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Favourite Christian Song (LMFAO!) (2799 Views)

What Are Your Favourite Nigerian Gospel Songs? / "Yayi Yayi Jesus Yayi": Who Knows The Lyrics Of This Christian Song? / The Most Confusing Christian Song In Church. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Favourite Christian Song (LMFAO!) by mrmrmister: 11:21pm On Oct 24, 2016
It really cracks me up whenever I hear people sing cheesy

Do you know
I believe in Jesus
Do you know
Why he's so great
After 3days he rose from death grin grin
I've never seen a man who rose from death like Jesus Christ

grin

You've never seen a man who rose from death like Jesus

So you saw Jesus rise from death heh??

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Favourite Christian Song (LMFAO!) by hahn(m): 11:52pm On Oct 24, 2016
mrmrmister:

Do you know
I believe in Jesus
Do you know
Why he's so great

grin

As in ehn, songs of delusion.

Singing praise to something that doesn't exist undecided

Might as well sing to myself tongue

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Favourite Christian Song (LMFAO!) by Chubhie: 9:43am On Oct 25, 2016
What a merciful father! Demons no longer restrict their moves night time. They've possessed bodies and forums to lunch attacks on the kingdom of God!

1 Like

Re: My Favourite Christian Song (LMFAO!) by mrmrmister: 10:07am On Oct 25, 2016
Chubhie:
What a merciful father! Demons no longer restrict their moves night time. They've possessed bodies and forums to lunch attacks on the kingdom of God!

Demons?? grin
Wake up from your dream sir.
I am flesh and blood grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Favourite Christian Song (LMFAO!) by Chubhie: 10:30am On Oct 25, 2016
mrmrmister:

Demons?? grin Wake up from your dream sir. I am flesh and blood grin
I understand you.
Re: My Favourite Christian Song (LMFAO!) by jnrbayano(m): 12:01pm On Oct 25, 2016
Any day I will come to Nairaland and observe people, atheists especially, stop deriding God, I will convert to atheism.

The more they deride him, the more convinced I am that God is almighty, all-knowing and ever present.

Consume more alcohol, become more intoxicated by it....

1 Like

Re: My Favourite Christian Song (LMFAO!) by mrmrmister: 12:22pm On Oct 25, 2016
I see a pained fanatic in my thread cheesy cheesy

Re: My Favourite Christian Song (LMFAO!) by Chubhie: 5:55pm On Oct 25, 2016
Most times,those demonic beings needs to be exposed in a language they would understand. They fest on weak minded christians.I trust the jihadists to release fatwas on those infidels once they venture into the Islamic section.
Re: My Favourite Christian Song (LMFAO!) by Seun(m): 10:12pm On Oct 25, 2016
Chubhie:
Most times, those demonic beings needs to be exposed in a language they would understand. They fest on weak minded christians .I trust the jihadists to release fatwas on those infidels once they venture into the Islamic section.
Do you envy muslims because they get to use violence to stop people from criticizing or mocking Islam? Do you wish you could kill for Jesus?

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Favourite Christian Song (LMFAO!) by Wilgrea7(m): 10:41pm On Oct 25, 2016
mrmrmister:

Do you know
I believe in Jesus
Do you know
Why he's so great

grin

well the song is kinda funny... not that the song is stupid or meaningless o... but the way they sing it with the “eh hen" part that's funny
Re: My Favourite Christian Song (LMFAO!) by Wilgrea7(m): 10:43pm On Oct 25, 2016
Seun:

Do you envy muslims because they get to use violence to stop people from criticizing or mocking Islam? Do you wish you could kill for Jesus?

Violence isn't meant to be used by anyone claiming to come in the name of God
Re: My Favourite Christian Song (LMFAO!) by otemanuduno: 10:56pm On Oct 25, 2016
jnrbayano:
Any day I will come to Nairaland and observe people, atheists especially, stop deriding God, I will convert to atheism.

The more they deride him, the more convinced I am that God is almighty, all-knowing and ever present.

Consume more alcohol, become more intoxicated by it....
True talk, there is God Almighty, residing in everyone of us, manifesting in you, me, Messi, Ronaldo, Suarez, just in everybody. But there is another thing, darkness, evil, Yahweh aka Satan or Allah, presenting division and killings and genocides to the world, manifesting through religion. This will be too hard for you to understand.

GOD IS NOT IN A BOOK, BUT HE IS IN US, NO MATTER WHO WE ARE OR WHAT WE DO. GOD IS US, MANIFESTING IN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PART Two:complete Biography Of Saint Moses Orimolade..the Founder: C&S / Bad dream about my friend, should I tell her? / Did God Create Satan On Purpose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.