Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,820 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Buhari Orders DSS To Hand Over Judges Cases To EFCC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Orders DSS To Hand Over Judges Cases To EFCC (13900 Views)

Lawyers In Anti-DSS Protest In Abuja Over Judges Arrest (photos) / Fear Grips Buhari’s Men Over Judges' Bribery Allegations / Why Malami Shuns EFCC, Sends Judges’ Cases To DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Orders DSS To Hand Over Judges Cases To EFCC by sylviaeo(f): 8:04am On Oct 25, 2016
na now bubu wake up. yesterday una end blame game. tomorrow una go end dis embarrassment called anti corruption war. nonsenses
Re: Buhari Orders DSS To Hand Over Judges Cases To EFCC by ceeethru(m): 8:05am On Oct 25, 2016
Confused set of cowards, buhari ordered his thugs DSS to hand over the arrested judge cases to buhari terrorist EFCC so that buhari will judge the case illegally and sent those innocent judges to prison because those judges are against APC nepotism and anarchy system of government.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders DSS To Hand Over Judges Cases To EFCC by tete7000(m): 8:16am On Oct 25, 2016
Paperwhite:
I still ask again,what concerns the DSS with financial fraud? Always a media frenzy government.See how they kept messing themselves up in a Phantom,lopsided & vindictive anti-corruption war.Does anyone has a reason why there have not been any high profile conviction(s) with all these charade? angry sad undecided

When you have a government full of incompetence, what do you expect? They don't even understand their left from right. Ask them to define corruption to a secondary school students, I am sure they will fail woefully. Yet they want to fight what they don't understand.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders DSS To Hand Over Judges Cases To EFCC by Chiboboski: 8:18am On Oct 25, 2016
This news designed to create confusion. Let us wait before creating unnecessary sensation.
Re: Buhari Orders DSS To Hand Over Judges Cases To EFCC by entparrot(f): 9:43am On Oct 25, 2016
This goverment has the best manipulation trick, they remain the best scammer in the world.

APC is South west party, headed by fulani man, after the fulani man will destroy the party, nothing will be left, leaving the afonjas to start from the scratch.

The best bet is denounce this fulani man and remain upright.
Re: Buhari Orders DSS To Hand Over Judges Cases To EFCC by Izonpikin: 9:45am On Oct 25, 2016
Paperwhite:
[/b]"Another reason adduced for the action of the DSS was said to be the desire by the Director-General of the agency, Lawal Daura, to warm himself into the heart of the President
President Buhari has now ordered him to work with the EFCC and ensure that future investigations are properly done."[b]
This have confirmed Mrs.Buhari's assertion that a cabal is running this government.He burden is not borne out of patriotism but selfish desires.Bubu now clashing Mugu with Daura? Humn! Ki won ma foju woo ara won. grin
grin grin

And when we tell zombies that it's all for the show they argue that Buhari is fighting corruption...how do we deliver our zombie brothers bothers me a lot

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders DSS To Hand Over Judges Cases To EFCC by Izonpikin: 9:50am On Oct 25, 2016
Paperwhite:
This is what senseless so called lawyers like Sagay,Falana were affirming just to ass-lick & remain in the good books of this evil regime.Ones quest for power should never becloud it sense of sound judgement.
that is why I was infuriated by the words of those so called sans...

Reason why I never supported Buharis attack on the judges...

Who would replace the supposed corrupt judges??...definitely judges who would do the bidding of the presidency...then where does that lead us to??..NO WHERE...
Re: Buhari Orders DSS To Hand Over Judges Cases To EFCC by Izonpikin: 9:50am On Oct 25, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
My fellow brothers and sisters, tell me. Is this how we'll fight corruption and win?

I think I also need to see the WASC Certificate of the Head of DSS grin
grin grin
Re: Buhari Orders DSS To Hand Over Judges Cases To EFCC by wildchild1: 9:58am On Oct 25, 2016
Good move

Check my signature
Re: Buhari Orders DSS To Hand Over Judges Cases To EFCC by Emassive(m): 11:01am On Oct 25, 2016
Government of Jokers... always have something new daily
Re: Buhari Orders DSS To Hand Over Judges Cases To EFCC by AsuquoEKenn(m): 11:28am On Oct 25, 2016
Good day fellow nairalanders. I wish to say that we have heard and have read several opinion about the position of the present government led by President Buhari particularly on corruption. Infact l am fully in support of this war knowing and seing what the monster has done to my present generation. It is my humble appeal that every right minded young and elderly Nigerian should come together to fight this battle. I wish to add further that, Nigeria belongs to Nigerians just as America belongs to the Americans. It is indeed our duties to fix this country for good. We can not expect America to abandon their problems and come over here to carry our own problems. We the Nigerians must forget our tribal, religious social differences and joined hands together for the success of this fight. In the interim,what is worth doing is worth doing well.To every war, there must be strategies as he who never plan, plans to fail. I want to believe that, this country is blessed with human resources that can brainstorm and provide us the needed legal stategies in going about this war. Or what explanation will the DDS leadership offer to the teaming youths who are watching over these lacunas. For goodness sake, these errors are so pronounced especially considering the calibres of the personalities involved and having in mind that this sort of attacks were lacking in recent times. Finally I wish to state here that this kind of war can not be fought by only one organization, hence there a need for effective collaboration with investigation agencies as required for the succcess of any operation. Kudo to the President. Let this war be very elaborate please.
Re: Buhari Orders DSS To Hand Over Judges Cases To EFCC by Paperwhite(m): 11:55am On Oct 25, 2016
unclezuma:
SSS after hearing this news... sad sad sad

After we have gone to do awon muscle finish...

EFCC will now now come to take glory... grin grin grin grin grin
You may wish to know that the so called "sting operation" was done just to rubbish Mugu's EFCC as him & Mamman Daura of the DSS don't see eyeball to eyeball because of the Abba Kyari's #500M MTN bribery scandal.
Re: Buhari Orders DSS To Hand Over Judges Cases To EFCC by Paperwhite(m): 11:59am On Oct 25, 2016
Izonpikin:
grin grin

And when we tell zombies that it's all for the show they argue that Buhari is fighting corruption...how do we deliver our zombie brothers bothers me a lot
The zombie spirit inhabiting them will so possess them that reality will remain meaningless to them. undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders DSS To Hand Over Judges Cases To EFCC by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 25, 2016
author=Paperwhite post=50494306]

ARE YOU SERIOUS...?

(1) (2) (Reply)

David Oloyelogun Emerges New Speaker Of Ondo House Of Assembly / My Accounts On Social Media Fake – Obasanjo / Crashed Aircraft Was 23 Years Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.