Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Which Network Have You Cheated Very Well This Year And How - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Network Have You Cheated Very Well This Year And How (965 Views)

Which Network Provider In Nigeria Has The Fastest Internet Connection? / Which Network Offers The Most Affordable Data? / Which Network Data Plan Lasts Longer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Network Have You Cheated Very Well This Year And How by jeftech(m): 1:09am On Oct 25, 2016
For me i cheated mtn through musicplus its really helped i can say its the best cheat ever
What yours
Re: Which Network Have You Cheated Very Well This Year And How by Nobody: 1:41am On Oct 25, 2016
haha. glo
Re: Which Network Have You Cheated Very Well This Year And How by shedy03(m): 7:07am On Oct 25, 2016
I wish I know how to do it.
Re: Which Network Have You Cheated Very Well This Year And How by GoodyOG: 9:19am On Oct 25, 2016
jeftech:
For me i cheated mtn through musicplus its really helped i can say its the best cheat ever
What yours
ha...musicqlus.....i can neva fir get that thing...i dy use more than 10gb/day during that erra
Re: Which Network Have You Cheated Very Well This Year And How by excanny: 10:14am On Oct 25, 2016
Airtel. I finished them when they started the N50 1.5GB night browsing.
Hehehe. I used to download 3GB data every night till they stopped it. grin grin
Re: Which Network Have You Cheated Very Well This Year And How by texazzpete(m): 11:23am On Oct 25, 2016
excanny:

You're actually boasting that you cheated a company for the meager sum of N100.

You guys are something else. Data plans are much improved these days. Why continue to steal?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Network Have You Cheated Very Well This Year And How by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 25, 2016
Glo uc handler still using it

1 Like

Re: Which Network Have You Cheated Very Well This Year And How by BBP1: 11:50am On Oct 25, 2016
iugly:
settings pls
Re: Which Network Have You Cheated Very Well This Year And How by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 25, 2016
None. this year is so dry for me.
Re: Which Network Have You Cheated Very Well This Year And How by UncutSk(m): 12:30pm On Oct 25, 2016
iugly:
which website do you use to download now Germanproxy is not working for me
Re: Which Network Have You Cheated Very Well This Year And How by GoodyOG: 12:40pm On Oct 25, 2016
UncutSk:
use www.muchproxy.com
Re: Which Network Have You Cheated Very Well This Year And How by UncutSk(m): 12:44pm On Oct 25, 2016
Re: Which Network Have You Cheated Very Well This Year And How by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 25, 2016
UncutSk:
muchproxy.com
Re: Which Network Have You Cheated Very Well This Year And How by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 25, 2016
excanny:

I downloaded games of more than 60gb in total on my laptop with this plan,and the funniest thing was it wasn't even working well
Re: Which Network Have You Cheated Very Well This Year And How by excanny: 10:50pm On Oct 25, 2016
texazzpete:

You guys are something else. Data plans are much improved these days. Why continue to steal?

3GB every night for 2 months bro grin
Re: Which Network Have You Cheated Very Well This Year And How by tosyne2much(m): 11:59pm On Oct 25, 2016
texazzpete:

I don laugh die inside house cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Network Have You Cheated Very Well This Year And How by fox97(m): 12:03am On Oct 26, 2016
Mine was airtel #50 4 1.5GB nd glo uc mini handler,
D FUNNIEST PART WAS THAT I CHOP DEM 20GB in less than a month without even rooting my device nd i am going to keep on chopping dem till THY KINGDOM COME.
Re: Which Network Have You Cheated Very Well This Year And How by fox97(m): 12:06am On Oct 26, 2016
texazzpete:

LORD forgive THY man 4 he doesn't knw wat he is saying.
Re: Which Network Have You Cheated Very Well This Year And How by fox97(m): 12:09am On Oct 26, 2016
excanny:

Till i die i will never forget dat nit plan.
Re: Which Network Have You Cheated Very Well This Year And How by MrBONE2(m): 7:46am On Oct 26, 2016
Mine was EtiBuBu grin #70 for 6GB for 7months .

That was before i got Guwarad by them. grin

Gyarbonka

(1) (Reply)

Infinix S2 Pro Specifications And Price List / 5 Ways Of Unlocking Pattern Lock On Any Android Device In Less Than 5minutes / 3 Free itel P51 up for grabs this Saturday. See how you can win here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.