Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,187 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

A Frustrated Woman - Family (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Frustrated Woman (76674 Views)

'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members / I Become Broke, Frustrated Whenever I Have Sex With My Wife / My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy??? Getting Frustrated Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Frustrated Woman by joseph1832ng: 9:32pm On Nov 02, 2016
missjo:

Hilarious indeed,even after the OP posted her decision, dudes still having a conversation outcheaa gringrin
Her decision will also spur more conversation since her indecision spurred conversation.

Social media thrive on opinions, you know. smiley
Re: A Frustrated Woman by DarkSavage: 10:10am On Nov 04, 2016
ShadowCop:

He wouldn't dare you! He has no defence against your lightning strike!
Just saw a hidden mention. Hope that son of dead thief didn't make the mistake of quoting me.

Let me do my investigation.
Re: A Frustrated Woman by LecciGucci: 1:22pm On Nov 10, 2016
Richiy:
Nairalanders in Uyo should reach out to her please. We need each other, especially in times like this.

Cc maaamaaa

Bae u from akwaibom?.
I used to think u are ibo smiley
Re: A Frustrated Woman by frozen70(f): 12:28pm On Jun 05, 2018
Maaamaaa:
I will try my best not be biased about our story and if you have any questions to ask please do.

I met him last year December precisely and we both work in the same office, we became best of friends but he was in a relationship (distant) and I was single.
We were really close because we both were new in town with no family around and then I fell in love with him and opened up about my feelings to him but he said he was in a relationship.

I was hurt but I held my head up and moved on. I started mingling with other male colleagues and then he became jealous and so I confronted him about it (still loved him) and u also told him to choose between us and he said he wants me. His decision was based on the fact that the other lady was far away, he thought she was promiscuous and she is an OND holder etc (I got to find out about this later).

We moved in together because of financial stress and talked about getting married next year... Late June this year I found out he had not broken up with the other lady, confronted him about it and he settled the issue.

I got pregnant July and he asked for an abortion, I insisted on keeping the baby with or without marriage.. He finally accepted to marry me and proceeded to tell my parents(he later said I forced him to that). He accused me of so many things and called me different names.

He traveled to his hometown and informed his parents about it all and met with the lady. On his return, he said the lady gives him peace and if I lose this pregnancy he will go back with her and that he loves her but he is just getting married to me because he respects my family and do not want to bring shame to me at work.

I cried, prayed and endured it all. Two weeks ago his family came for the introduction and the wedding has been fixed for December but I'm not happy.

I'm a shadow of myself, he feels disgusted by my presence and I can't say anything without him getting angry. I used to nag and quarrel a lot but I've stopped, even when I'm angry I just walk away.

He does not care about me and this pregnancy and if I tell him I'm sick or tired or anything, he will just say that I'm not the first to get pregnant and that it's when I push the baby he will take responsibility.

I have tried my best and I'm confused, last night I called him peacefully to ask him what I'm doing wrong but he said I'm disturbing him. I used to call his parents and my parents to intervene but he said I should stop that and I have stopped.

Please what can I do to save our relationship, it's not easy for me . this is not the man I fell in love with help me and please I need your advice because I am ready to do anything.

I want my child to have a normal family.
It has happened, you just have to create happiness for your self, relax and have your baby and if he keeps behaving nonchalant about you and your child, overlook him and consider your self a single parent and live with it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Family Photos Of An Albino And A Black Wife With Their Kid / My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do / Lessons From My Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.