Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,720 members, 7,809,733 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do (76801 Views)

My Fiance Just Told Me He Has A Son! / Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? / My Wife Just Doesn't Want To Bond And Grow With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 12, 2014
My wife just told me now that she has a boyfriend that sleeps with her and that there is nothing ℓ̊ am going to do.

ℓ̊ had earlier suspected she is sleeping with her doctor and one of the parent in her sch. She confirmed to me tonight that she os cheating cos cheating is fun!

What do ℓ̊ do

Now before Ɣøû comment,let me give Ɣøû a little background to our issues. ℓ̊ was involved with other ladies at some point in our marriage,of which she knew and ℓ̊ confessed to her. ℓ̊ don't do that anymore but she said she want to cheat so that ℓ̊ can feel what it feels to be cheated upon. Now she is sleeping around and tell it to my face that she is cheating and will continue without hiding it and there is nothing ℓ̊ can do!

Nlanders what do ℓ̊ do?

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by coogar: 10:02pm On Oct 12, 2014
to be fair to her, she's correct!

you cheated once, it's only fair you get your comeuppance. don't worry yourself too much - she's done the deed already. dust yourself up & pretend everything is a dream.

120 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 12, 2014
coogar:
to be fair to her, she's correct!

you cheated once, it's only fair you get your comeuppance. don't worry yourself too much - she's done the deed already. dust yourself up & pretend everything is a dream.

Thank Ɣøû!

11 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by EfemenaXY: 10:08pm On Oct 12, 2014
egbedore:
My wife just told me now that she has a boyfriend that sleeps with her and that there is nothing ℓ̊ am going to do.

ℓ̊ had earlier suspected she is sleeping with her doctor and one of the parent in her sch. She confirmed to me tonight that she os cheating cos cheating is fun!

What do ℓ̊ do

Now before Ɣøû comment,let me give Ɣøû a little background to our issues. ℓ̊ was involved with other ladies at some point in our marriage,of which she knew and ℓ̊ confessed to her. ℓ̊ don't do that anymore but she said she want to cheat so that ℓ̊ can feel what it feels to be cheated upon. Now she is sleeping around and tell it to my face that she is cheating and will continue without hiding it and there is nothing ℓ̊ can do!

Nlanders what do ℓ̊ do?

If you really are married, then take it from me that you married too soon. You obviously weren't matured enough to handle the very adult responsibilities that come with marriage.

Anyway, with that being said and done, be grateful that "your" wife has been totally honest with you. So you either accept that your relationship is now an open one, or you end the union.

Either way, you both should go screen yourselves thoroughly for STD/STIs and any other ss.exual nasties you've both exposed yourselves to.

108 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by coogar: 10:12pm On Oct 12, 2014
egbedore:

Thank Ɣøû!

is it a continuous thingy for her or its a one-off thingy? if she keeps going back to her boyfriend, i think you should also call your ladies....you are the man here, never let her outscore you in this game.

get a lawyer & sign an open marriage contract with her. cheesy

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by pickabeau1: 10:12pm On Oct 12, 2014
Do u have kids

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 12, 2014
@OP
what you should do is GET A PROPER TASTE OF YOUR OWN POISON.

28 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by MissSlimbody(f): 10:16pm On Oct 12, 2014
Two wrongs can never make a right.

What you did,is in the past, since you've repented of ur deeds, I see no reason why she should engaged herself in such a shameful act.

Your wife is not morally sound, I must say.

That a man cheated on me is not reason enough 2 turn me to a cheat.

What to do

Miz my coli you're needed here.
Abeg, wetin make him do?

267 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Greatchance: 10:16pm On Oct 12, 2014
She is a fool by using your stupidity as a criteria to set your matrimonial home ablaze. Meanwhile she is telling the truth, there is nothing you can do. U open the door for the calamity

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by EfemenaXY: 10:20pm On Oct 12, 2014
This thread isn't real jare.

What full blooded male - a Naija brother for that matter - would take this on the chin with such a sheepish attitude?

@OP is just seeking some fun entertainment this Sunday Evening.

203 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Tallesty1(m): 10:21pm On Oct 12, 2014
Start bringing women home.

Tell her to sleep at the boy's quarter or guest room when your gf visits

Or better still sacrifice her to the gods of your village.

BTW this is nairaland not Egypt

So stop writing in codes.

But on serious note@OP. I don't advice you to do anything to safe your marriage.

To cheat on a man is a big crime and to speak it to his face and dare him is another serious offense.

Bundle her back to her parents before she kills you.

106 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 12, 2014
Tallesty1:
Start bringing women home.

Tell her to sleep at the boy's quarter or guest room when your gf visits

Or better still sacrifice her to the gods of your village.

BTW this is nairaland not Egypt

So stop writing in codes

BWAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 12, 2014
D story don't sound real to me

46 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 12, 2014
pickabeau1:
Do u have kids

Yes. A five year old girl and a 3 year old boy.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 12, 2014
EfemenaXY:

If you really are married, then take it from me that you married too soon. You obviously weren't matured enough to handle the very adult responsibilities that come with marriage.

Anyway, with that being said and done, be grateful that "your" wife has been totally honest with you. So you either accept that your relationship is now an open one, or you end the union.

Either way, you both should go screen yourselves thoroughly for STD/STIs and any other ss.exual nasties you've both exposed yourselves to.

ℓ̊ married at 27 and my marriage will be 9 years by April,2015(few months time)

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by coogar: 10:28pm On Oct 12, 2014
egbedore:

show no emotions....
let the kids go spend some time with their grannies - then put yourself to task & bring exotic ladies into the house.

different ones per week.

17 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 12, 2014
EfemenaXY:
This thread isn't real jare.

What full blooded male - a Naija brother for that matter - would take this on the chin with such a sheepish attitude?

@OP is just seeking some fun entertainment this Sunday Evening.

Its a pity that this is true and its happening to me. Though its unbelievable but that's the situation ℓ̊ am as ℓ̊ type this

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by pickabeau1: 10:32pm On Oct 12, 2014
egbedore:

Well..she's a deliberate one n she is honest
Its all about payback but rather than being discreet...she's doing it in ur face.

What do u want to do
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 12, 2014
Hope55:
D story don't sound real to me

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by okotv(m): 10:33pm On Oct 12, 2014
coogar stop....

op please is this story real, its high time you visit a marriage councilor or else you would leave rmto regret this decision of your wife.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 12, 2014
coogar:

show no emotions....
let the kids go spend some time with their grannies - then put yourself to task & bring exotic ladies into the house.

different ones per week.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 12, 2014
pickabeau1:

Well..she's a deliberate one n she is honest
Its all about payback but rather than being discreet...she's doing it in ur face.

What do u want to do

ℓ̊ don't even know!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 12, 2014
Any female single medical psychologist here? Or a lawyer. ℓ̊ need to talk to one. If there is any,just quote me here and send your contact so we can talk. ℓ̊ am running nut
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by pickabeau1: 10:43pm On Oct 12, 2014
egbedore:

ℓ̊ don't even know!

Well.....thats your decision to make

Just watch your back
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 12, 2014
egbedore:

ℓ̊ don't want to cheat anymore. ℓ̊ don't want to live that kind of life anymore. ℓ̊ have already being denied sex since June so ℓ̊ don't want to be adulterous anymore

bro, the only reason you are writing the above is because you are DESPERATE for toto, NOT because you are truly sorry for what you did or understand that it was wrong. i mean look at what you posted only yesterday on NL:

egbedore:
My name is Ayo,married with 2 kids- a 5 yrs old girl and 3 years old boy but not happy and needs a companion,ℓ̊ am in Ibadan.ℓ̊ need a lady married,single or divorced that can be a friend. Must be matured and intelligent. Must be friendly and ready to talk. Thanks

BB Pin-2A1535BF
Watssapp-09090607516

and yet you expect your wife to be sorry for your cheating self?! we all know what type of "friend" you are looking for.....

160 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Kanwulia: 10:47pm On Oct 12, 2014
Do you sleep with someone outside your marriage for revenge, or you sleep with someone because you have the utmost sexual chemistry? undecided
I see you met your match in the game of 'phocking without a sense of purpose'!
Awon 'dumb and dumber'! grin

OP. . . .she is only following the example you have set.
You only got 'served'. . . in your own coin!
Please, deal with it! kiss

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by pickabeau1: 10:47pm On Oct 12, 2014
Oh oh
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by thorpido(m): 10:48pm On Oct 12, 2014
Well,you opened the door for your wife to do this.You can only endure the situation while you try to reconcile with your wife and hope for a change.

Is there a matured person your wife can listen to?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by MizMyColi(f): 10:49pm On Oct 12, 2014
Your marriage sir, reeks of different, but one purposeful shade of abuse........Revenge.
I take it you've blamed yourself enough, I won't add to it.

You two need to take some time apart.
Abi you wan die prematurely?

While at it, a sober reflection and a high resolve to do all it takes to make your marriage work should be your focus.
Where all that fails, please take a walk, whatever it takes.

I doubt you two'll ever be the same again.

Your woman?

Well, I've never really been in her shoes, so I better keep mute.

I can say two things for sure.
- A wise woman builds her home. She is proactive, not reactive.
- Now that she has decided to embark on her own journey of revenge, please remind her to dig 2 graves, 4 maybe.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 12, 2014
coogar:

show no emotions....

different ones per week.

You really want to help him ruin his union.........NO, you won't cut off your hhead because u gat ache.

@op sit ur wife down wen d kids are not around close doors n windows to avoid making a movie 4 neighbors (nt wen there is no power o) talk 2 her , make her understand that you feel her pain now and honestly promise her you will neva cheat on her again blah blah blah........
If dat conversation goes well u will both weep ,hold each other then sleep off .

Forget say u be man(do your best) make peace reign 4 ur house cos u no think dat 1 b4 u start d trouble!

30 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 12, 2014
MRbrownJAY:

bro, the only reason you are writing the above is because you are DESPERATE for toto, NOT because you are truly sorry for what you did or understand that it was wrong. i mean look at what you posted only yesterday on NL:

and yet you expect your wife to be sorry for your cheating self?! we all know what type of "friend" you are looking for.....

If ℓ̊ want to cheat,ℓ̊ wouldn't say in the post that ℓ̊ am married,ℓ̊ wouldn't say in the post that ℓ̊ have kids,ℓ̊ wouldn't say the ages of my lovely kids. For the fact that ℓ̊ mentioned that,means ℓ̊ am not hiding anything and ℓ̊ just needed someone to talk to. And when it comes to matter as this,the women folk can be more attentive and knows what to do.

24 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 12, 2014
desire7:

You really want to help him ruin his union.........NO, you won't cut off your hhead because u gat ache.

@op sit ur wife down wen d kids are not around close doors n windows to avoid making a movie 4 neighbors (nt wen there is no power o) talk 2 her , make her understand that you feel her pain now and honestly promise her you will neva cheat on her again blah blah blah........
If dat conversation goes well u will both weep ,hold each other then sleep off .

Forget say u be man(do your best) make peace reign 4 ur house cos u no think dat 1 b4 u start d trouble!

Thank Ɣøû. That's what ℓ̊ was actually trying to do before she told me what she's being doing.

But ℓ̊ will still try again.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Lessons From My Marriage / Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) / "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.