Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,576 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

YOUWIN How Transparent It Was - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / YOUWIN How Transparent It Was (323 Views)

YouWiN Beneficiaries Protest Unpaid Grants @Finance Ministry (Pics) / Youwin Connect 2017/2018 Enterpreneurs Telegram Group / Lady Ordered For A Transparent Chair On Amazon And Got This (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

YOUWIN How Transparent It Was by Springup: 12:07pm On Oct 25, 2016
Recently Goodluck Jonathan listed his achievement in Oxford, he never failed to mention the YOUWIN . Until date most people believed that the YOUWIN was a scam Or those who benefited from the scheme are cronies and friends of the previous administration.
I believe a handful of awardees are on this platform nairaland.com
I was one of the beneficiaries of the programme and I can attest to the fact that I have never been to Abuja or Lagos, neither did I have any one who was working in any federal or state government agency before and after I Won the grant.
Pls share your own story how you won the grant let set the record strait.

(1) (Reply)

Lloyds Banking Group To Close 49 Branches And Cut 665 Jobs / Simple 10 Words Your Consumers Want To Hear | Business Tips / Easy, Quick Money Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.