Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,090 members, 7,859,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 10:10 PM

Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Chevron's Escravos Export Pipeline - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Chevron's Escravos Export Pipeline (24125 Views)

Vandals Killed While Trying To Blow Up Oil Pipeline In Bayelsa. Graphic Photos / Police Blow Up Testicles Of Kidnappers In Abia State (Graphic Photos, Video) / Armed Robbers Blow Up Bullion Van Loaded With Cash In Johannesburg (Pics, Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Chevron's Escravos Export Pipeline by Akpan107(m): 7:36pm On Oct 25, 2016
ragnar1:

so what good is this bombing creating in ur lives.
apart from destruction
The long term benefit will be very great when we finally get full resource control.
that's the aim!
complete resources control is the only guarantee for total peace in the Niger Delta.
We will never surrender our crude oil to the fails song of one Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Chevron's Escravos Export Pipeline by gabby1002(m): 7:43pm On Oct 25, 2016
You guys may not know the consequences at present but i assure you, your unborn children shall taste your today‘s action. Today‘s date is 25.10.16
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Chevron's Escravos Export Pipeline by WeNigerDelta: 7:49pm On Oct 25, 2016
gabby1002:
You guys may not know the consequences at present but i assure you, your unborn children shall taste your today‘s action. Today‘s date is 25.10.16

Yes...Our unborn children will enjoy a land where their resources are being carted away to feed everyone and their grand ma's. Our children shall taste, the blessings in their lands and waters not some unknown persons from kano or Lagos.
That's what our children will remember these days for. The days we stood against our oppressors and took them by the balls.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Chevron's Escravos Export Pipeline by Zdoh(m): 7:52pm On Oct 25, 2016
OkoYibo:
Very good. Avengers should please keep bombing. Looking at the SS governors and the acts of the criminals there, it is an unprofitable place to invest.

Investors who wish to to invest should come to South Western Nigeria. We have no bombings, improved infrastructure, an emerging deep Sea Port, a new International Airport, an emerging Eko Atlantic City, Orange Island Residential City.

Those who have bombed their ancestral homesteads may work in the SW but would be subject to Yoruba law and customs and also pay taxes to the appropriate taxing authorities.
Wow!!
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Chevron's Escravos Export Pipeline by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 25, 2016
BlackSeptember:
crying more than the bereaved
N sure u r crying more than that guy, foolishness is wen u support militant bombing pipelines, n complaining that govt is bad.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Chevron's Escravos Export Pipeline by cutekhalifa(m): 8:02pm On Oct 25, 2016
nice move Boys

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Chevron's Escravos Export Pipeline by Zdoh(m): 8:05pm On Oct 25, 2016
Destruction!!!Nigeria why? what have we done, who is decieving who? We have not got enough to attract money from foreign countries and you guys are here destroying. This is not the way forward my people. What and where is the National conference that was conduct last year? Lord have mercy on my people.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Chevron's Escravos Export Pipeline by dotman4real007(m): 8:08pm On Oct 25, 2016
oc2fish:

Bros na your papa land. Please face front. Tell your PMB that promise giving them 5%.
What you don't understand is that what ever happens there will affect all of us whether we like it or not. if they continue to blow up pipelines we won't have gas to generate electricity. Atleast you use electricity in your house, that is just one point in many more. So it also affect you too, we are still one Nigeria.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Chevron's Escravos Export Pipeline by osusuallstars: 9:31pm On Oct 25, 2016
Raydos:
continue bombing, i just want you guys to know that even if you're freed and you have your own country, foreign investors won't still want to invest in niger-delta region,

cos everyone in the world now sees that region as one of the deadliest area in the world

you guys have already create that impression on everyone's mind - just mark my words! niger delta will remain a slum forever!
LET it be the worst slum inasmuch that the zoo don't get a drop.
What is the foreign investors coming to Do? Drill oil. Who told you that we can't do it. Do you know how the black market kerosene , fuel and diesel are doing their business? Na we private refineries. Zoo call it illegal refineries but the finished products are serving the market

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Chevron's Escravos Export Pipeline by jelal007(m): 10:19pm On Oct 25, 2016
steppin:
Ask me one more time.
Go to bed,its late.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Chevron's Escravos Export Pipeline by Ddy(m): 11:47pm On Oct 25, 2016
Raydos:
continue bombing, i just want you guys to know that even if you're freed and you have your own country, foreign investors won't still want to invest in niger-delta region,

cos everyone in the world now sees that region as one of the deadliest area in the world

you guys have already create that impression on everyone's mind - just mark my words! niger delta will remain a slum forever!

Sorry bro. then u will realise America/russia/isreal etc love to invest in unsafe environment like Niger delta

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Chevron's Escravos Export Pipeline by onukafor: 12:09am On Oct 26, 2016
Ddy:

Sorry bro. then u will realise America/russia/isreal etc love to invest in unsafe environment like Niger delta
angry angry grin
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Chevron's Escravos Export Pipeline by onukafor: 12:11am On Oct 26, 2016
Long live avengers....... grin

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Chevron's Escravos Export Pipeline by oldninja(m): 12:28am On Oct 26, 2016
I think you guys are just wasting your time and energy for nothing! Total resource control as you put it is certainly never going to happen. It's just gonna continue till you get tired! So go on!
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Chevron's Escravos Export Pipeline by Cleff4u(m): 1:05am On Oct 26, 2016
Raydos:

. believe me u are d most stupid person i have ever come accross online. what then will u call boko haram. sorry empty brain u know nothing like your region

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Chevron's Escravos Export Pipeline by Bestbeelieve: 2:28am On Oct 26, 2016
Sweetguy25:
Happened to operation crocodile smile? Abi the crocodile teeth don break?

Them still be Aligator.....
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Chevron's Escravos Export Pipeline by fourthworld: 5:00am On Oct 26, 2016
Well done boys, since they don't want peace and are so wicked to keep your region underdeveloped, crush the Goddamn Country
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Chevron's Escravos Export Pipeline by fourthworld: 5:04am On Oct 26, 2016
prince985:
we know our governors steal from us which is y avengers are putting a stop to it..wen dey finish with all d pipelines i will c where d stupid governors will c money to steal..i know u are afonja but dat does not mean small sense is not left in ur head..try to reason small abeg

Their governors take what rightfully belongs to them. It's their God's given right, and none of your business, also they have the right whether to do away with the oil or allow the oil to stay, so stop pretending you hypocrites. No more free oil, that your Lagos will soon be on its knees when there's no more oil to maintain the illusionary development

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Chevron's Escravos Export Pipeline by fourthworld: 5:10am On Oct 26, 2016
TheRealestGuy:
Shiiii...

These guys should calm down mehn...

FG should also be more sincere if they are in a dialogue with these guys...

I feel the pain of my ND people anyways, but is this the best way to go about it?

Well, from antecedents, it's only violence that grabs the attention of the FG...

It's a sick country all in all...

It's the best way to go about it. It's pay back time for the wickedness of Nigeria government and their supporters towards Niger Delta that feeds the whole nation. Their action is justified. Therefore go and call your crocodile to move in and stop them. I am sorry for you people, you must serve your Fulani masters perpetually but I wonder what your fate will be when the service is no longer based on oil but groundnut pyramid
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Chevron's Escravos Export Pipeline by fourthworld: 5:16am On Oct 26, 2016
Akpan107:
I just wonder how is ur business to tell us how we should live our lives.
The land and the oil is ours. pls, don't tell us what to do with it.
oil is very sweet, when the Niger Delta are ready for business, the oil companies will come back.
we shall guarantee them of a proper security that the "Northern Nigeria Government" can't give them.

Oh boy let me correct you, the ND won't beg for investors when they control their resources, they will use the money and develop the region to world class and investors will
trooping in. Investors consider income before investing, therefore the ND are doing the right thing, better to fight bravery and chase out the leeches than to fold hands and watch the parasites deplete the reserve at your detriment. Good job boys

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Chevron's Escravos Export Pipeline by fourthworld: 5:20am On Oct 26, 2016
sapele914:
Notwhitstanding whether you like Buhari or not,it is the duty of all Nigerians to protect our national assets. This is pure treason and those so called criminal bombers (ijaw military wing of pdp) are saboteurs punishable by death.

Better start clamoring for your own Country before it's too late, well I understand that it's your nature to lick boots than to fight for your right.SESS are living you people soon at the mercy of your slave master
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Chevron's Escravos Export Pipeline by fourthworld: 5:26am On Oct 26, 2016
ofwest47:
let them continue destroying their region unfortunately for them they still rely on the North and south west for their food supply as nothing grows in form of food plants on their devastated region sea fish is very expensive in the area due to the high pollution of the sea till date they still depend on "Oku Eko" imported fish for their fish supply for food. When the head is off it will be too late to cry so let them continue.

They will buy food from the East so stop being concerned but better think of how to continue to be in one Country with the Fulanis SESS are leaving for good and it will take you people unawares, also they will have the cash to import food so don't bother, after all Germany that imports it's drinking water has not died
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Chevron's Escravos Export Pipeline by fourthworld: 5:28am On Oct 26, 2016
falxx:
Which among these two are more valuable: oil and cow. Nor be cow? Otherwise if herdsmen kill innocent people, this government will remain mut but when oil goes up in fire, every northerner, ofonjas cries to the highest heavens. Why? Yours is even worse. Why?

Don't mind the hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Chevron's Escravos Export Pipeline by fourthworld: 5:34am On Oct 26, 2016
gabby1002:

Take your useless coursel to hell you hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Chevron's Escravos Export Pipeline by fourthworld: 5:37am On Oct 26, 2016
dotman4real007:

What you don't understand is that what ever happens there will affect all of us whether we like it or not. if they continue to blow up pipelines we won't have gas to generate electricity. Atleast you use electricity in your house, that is just one point in many more. So it also affect you too, we are still one Nigeria.

And did your stupid government give you electricity when they weren't bombing? Take your electricity lecture to the maroko slum. Nigeria never had electricity before, so Bombing shouldn't be an excuse for inadequate electricity

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Chevron's Escravos Export Pipeline by Lagban(m): 5:58am On Oct 26, 2016

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Chevron's Escravos Export Pipeline by Lagban(m): 5:59am On Oct 26, 2016
Bombing has alot of effect on the Nigerian economy.. Dat is why some of us are happy
fourthworld:

And did your stupid government give you electricity when they weren't bombing? Take your electricity lecture to the maroko slum. Nigeria never had electricity before, so Bombing shouldn't be an excuse for inadequate electricity
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Chevron's Escravos Export Pipeline by dotman4real007(m): 6:11am On Oct 26, 2016
[quote author=fourthworld post=50512584]

And did your stupid government give you electricity when they weren't bombing? Take your electricity lecture to the maroko slum. Nigeria never had electricity before, so Bombing shouldn't be an excuse for inadequate electricity [/quote
Are you in support of destruction? Have you ever seen the destruction a bomb can cause? have you ever asked yourself why nigerians don't protest violently? Its because the scars and memories of the biafra war is still there, and with militants blowing up pipelines and threatening to declare independence will only result to war. And believe me you won't ever want to experience a war no matter how narrow minded you may be.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Chevron's Escravos Export Pipeline by dotman4real007(m): 6:19am On Oct 26, 2016
fourthworld:

Oh boy let me correct you, the ND won't beg for investors when they control their resources, they will use the money and develop the region to world class and investors will
trooping in. Investors consider income before investing, therefore the ND are doing the right thing, better to fight bravery and chase out the leeches than to fold hands and watch the parasites deplete the reserve at your detriment. Good job boys
I like your spirit, have you fought in a war before? Believe me you won't wait when you hear the sounds of M16s. You need some history lessons.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Chevron's Escravos Export Pipeline by dotman4real007(m): 6:23am On Oct 26, 2016
fourthworld:

They will buy food from the East so stop being concerned but better think of how to continue to be in one Country with the Fulanis SESS are leaving for good and it will take you people unawares, also they will have the cash to import food so don't bother, after all Germany that imports it's drinking water has not died
You think it is easy, what you people don't know is more than what you know, when the war starts you won't wait to fight in it.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Chevron's Escravos Export Pipeline by Brixston(m): 6:42am On Oct 26, 2016
Raydos:

.. Your a fool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fraudster To Wash Toilet For Eight Months In Osun (Photos) / Man Finds A Coffin With Human Remains Buried On His Plot Of Land In Ghana / Jilted Woman Battles Ex-lover For Duping And Refusing To Marry Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.