Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,041 members, 7,859,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 05:46 PM

Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Chevron's Escravos Export Pipeline - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Chevron's Escravos Export Pipeline (24119 Views)

Vandals Killed While Trying To Blow Up Oil Pipeline In Bayelsa. Graphic Photos / Police Blow Up Testicles Of Kidnappers In Abia State (Graphic Photos, Video) / Armed Robbers Blow Up Bullion Van Loaded With Cash In Johannesburg (Pics, Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Chevron's Escravos Export Pipeline by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:00am On Oct 26, 2016
Let's see what happens 5years from now.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Chevron's Escravos Export Pipeline by Okeikpu(m): 7:19am On Oct 26, 2016
Raydos:
continue bombing, i just want you guys to know that even if you're freed and you have your own country, foreign investors won't still want to invest in niger-delta region,

cos everyone in the world now sees that region as one of the deadliest area in the world

you guys have already create that impression on everyone's mind - just mark my words! niger delta will remain a slum forever!
Let it be our problem
What's your business on how we decides to put our land
Termites
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Chevron's Escravos Export Pipeline by Okeikpu(m): 7:40am On Oct 26, 2016
steppin:

Cry cry baby.
How's that any of your business?
My brother
Hausa/Fulani nd their slave Yoruba has byn sharing our oil money for a long period of time...
So they're afraid that shitt is coming to an end.
Don't forget they need real money to build Eko Atlantic or Warrever they call it.
And once we depart from Nigeria, Lagos will go down.
The see port, the air port, most businesses....... will not function like now.
Cos we gonna develope all the see ports in the east,air ports........
All those stuff they denied us all ds yrs will now come back.
That's y most of them were not happy.
Also that's the reason they rally behind Hausas always...
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Chevron's Escravos Export Pipeline by danosky91(m): 7:48am On Oct 26, 2016
Luckylife:
It the obligation of the federal government to protect its assets and when they failed, how can they protect the citizens.
and who told you,that the citizens are more important than the resources in the gas lines.it's obvious they don't care, too dumb and selfcentered.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Chevron's Escravos Export Pipeline by Seanjay(m): 10:05am On Oct 26, 2016
magmack:
Fantastic!!!!!!!
Niger Delta Avengers are cordially invited to Lagos for more of these social activities

But why do you wished for this to happen to Lagos ? Is Lagos now the Ftc now or is it under Niger Delta again? Why do you get joy in destruction of properties and lives what will you gain from that and besides Lagos has no business with niger delta, so my broda what happened to your sense of reasoning or should I say the Gods have not favored you with sense again or you just don't want to use it? You are destroying your region which is not anybodies business but the federal government so why so much hatred for Lagos ? Change your thinking and ways before it too late cause bible says who so ever that is not happy about good things then good things shall desert from them....#Change begins with you my broda......

You know when I first wrote that comments at the top I thought this was war on federal government but when I read people comments further and see people's bitterness and hatred for Lagos then I see that this is not war on federal government but Lagos, but what I don't understands about this hatred and bitterness is what concerns Lagos with this pipeline bombing, is Lagos the owner of the pipeline or is chevron Lagos state government owned company ? What is wrong with people and most of you hating on Lagos even reside here in Lagos what happened to your sense of humanity? why wished for so much evil against Lagos that has no business with you and still harbor your guys? 80% of you people lives and have been to Lagos before so what happened why hate Lagos for God sake ?
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Chevron's Escravos Export Pipeline by jimi4us: 6:40am On Oct 28, 2016
olaolulazio:

Are u sure u aren't mad?
all these Adidas face people, leave our land and Oil period.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boy Stabs His Neighbour To Death In Katsina After Robbery Operation. Photo / Elder Sister Brutalised Her Sister In Delta (Graphic Photos) / Thief Breaks Man's Car, Steals His Laptop While Watching Nigeria-Argentina Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.