Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,821 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:07 PM

A Nigerian Photoshopped Gele On Rihanna's Head (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Nigerian Photoshopped Gele On Rihanna's Head (Photos) (78809 Views)

Donjazzy Share Picture Of Him Sleeping On Rihanna. PHOTOS / Ahneeka Shares Breast Tube With Bald Head Photos / Barber Creates Fela's Face On Client's Head (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nigerian Photoshopped Gele On Rihanna's Head (Photos) by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:55pm On Oct 25, 2016
Saw this yday on a fashion bbm channel and we were voting if we liked the outfit! And it was photoshop at work grin
Re: A Nigerian Photoshopped Gele On Rihanna's Head (Photos) by RichieDaVinci01(m): 5:55pm On Oct 25, 2016
Smh Since Last year
Na knw u dey knw
Re: A Nigerian Photoshopped Gele On Rihanna's Head (Photos) by acerr(m): 5:55pm On Oct 25, 2016
Re: A Nigerian Photoshopped Gele On Rihanna's Head (Photos) by Adeyeancah(m): 5:56pm On Oct 25, 2016
Why is the color of the gele quite different in both photos? Good on her though! grin
Re: A Nigerian Photoshopped Gele On Rihanna's Head (Photos) by Raydos: 6:03pm On Oct 25, 2016
nowpresence:

Why do we have same signature.
Huh! that's true! but its a coincidence though.
Re: A Nigerian Photoshopped Gele On Rihanna's Head (Photos) by BrownChima212(m): 6:04pm On Oct 25, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
this guy is funny
Lolz!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nigerian Photoshopped Gele On Rihanna's Head (Photos) by cutekhalifa(m): 6:13pm On Oct 25, 2016
finally out of 8months lengthy ban.. those mods that keep banning my accounts unnecessary....

Re: A Nigerian Photoshopped Gele On Rihanna's Head (Photos) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 25, 2016
RiRi!!!! My love cheesy grin grin
Re: A Nigerian Photoshopped Gele On Rihanna's Head (Photos) by blingxx(m): 6:25pm On Oct 25, 2016
this babe still garrit ...even with all the men wey don follow enter other room ...
I wonder why drake broke up with her angry
Re: A Nigerian Photoshopped Gele On Rihanna's Head (Photos) by Cayroy4u: 6:29pm On Oct 25, 2016
No be small mata o wink
Re: A Nigerian Photoshopped Gele On Rihanna's Head (Photos) by virtuejoan(f): 6:43pm On Oct 25, 2016
help pls I am new here and am finding it difficult to comment on a post. how do I go about it plsssss

Source; http:///2016/10/

[/quote]
Re: A Nigerian Photoshopped Gele On Rihanna's Head (Photos) by ifyemex(m): 6:46pm On Oct 25, 2016
grin ok nah!

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Photoshopped Gele On Rihanna's Head (Photos) by Kingsley1000(m): 6:51pm On Oct 25, 2016
Jarizod:
The guy try cheesy

Rihanna's laps and legs tho smiley
comot eye.....drake go poison u o
Re: A Nigerian Photoshopped Gele On Rihanna's Head (Photos) by Alfred234(m): 6:52pm On Oct 25, 2016
Riri is bae always and forever embarassed
Re: A Nigerian Photoshopped Gele On Rihanna's Head (Photos) by Kingsley1000(m): 6:53pm On Oct 25, 2016
blingxx:
this babe still garrit ...even with all the men wey don follow enter other room ...
I wonder why drake broke up with her angry
she still loves chris brown....she once said he's superb in the other room
Re: A Nigerian Photoshopped Gele On Rihanna's Head (Photos) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 25, 2016
Kingsley1000:
comot eye.....drake go poison u o
grin grin
Re: A Nigerian Photoshopped Gele On Rihanna's Head (Photos) by TrollTrap: 7:19pm On Oct 25, 2016
Wow she's got legs kiss
Maybe I'm one of the few that find legs really attractive in a woman

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Photoshopped Gele On Rihanna's Head (Photos) by Missmossy(f): 7:33pm On Oct 25, 2016
Creative cheesy me likey... The comments though. Smh.

2 Likes

Re: A Nigerian Photoshopped Gele On Rihanna's Head (Photos) by Zdoh(m): 7:45pm On Oct 25, 2016
Work! work!! work!!! Africa we rock!
Re: A Nigerian Photoshopped Gele On Rihanna's Head (Photos) by Themandator: 7:53pm On Oct 25, 2016
dainformant:
see more photos HERE >>> http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/10/see-what-nigerian-guy-did-to-rihanna.html

But this una Rihanna look trashy... I. Mean the original one.... Thank God, I'm not a fan of any of the new generation American artist and singers.

I no go even fit identify majority of them in identity parade

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Photoshopped Gele On Rihanna's Head (Photos) by pretty16(f): 8:03pm On Oct 25, 2016
Jarizod:
The guy try cheesy

If Drake Catch you. You are on your own ooo grin
Re: A Nigerian Photoshopped Gele On Rihanna's Head (Photos) by francisduru: 8:23pm On Oct 25, 2016
Clap for yourself
Re: A Nigerian Photoshopped Gele On Rihanna's Head (Photos) by slimfit22(f): 8:25pm On Oct 25, 2016
MMM is a Social Financial Community or platform where members earn 30% on their capital in 30 days by providing what we called help and get help. It is in 118 countries in the world. It is not a Network Marketing. This is how it works: You place an order to help a participant with any amount you wish to put. Say 17k, 20k, 30k, 100k etc. Within 1-30 days, you will be matched with and given an order to pay another participant who needs the sum of money you wish to provide. You provide your name and your bank account number during signing up. Technically, the money you pay to a participant has bought what we called Mavro. Mavro is the internal currency used in MMM. 1 Mavro = N1. So your N30k will buy you 30 Mavro. The Mavro grows 1% every day. For 30 days, your money had grown by 30%. On the 30th day, you will collect your capital say N30k + 30% of the capital + $20 registration bonus. On the 30th day from the day you indicated interest to provide money, your N30k becomes (N30k + N9,000 + N6,000k) = N45,000 collectible at the end of the month. Registration bonus is once. If you wish to earn more money you can refer people to register and you get 10% referral bonus. But to refer people is not compulsory. Your earning does not depend on referring people. So the first step is to register free.

1 Like

Re: A Nigerian Photoshopped Gele On Rihanna's Head (Photos) by olayettyar: 8:38pm On Oct 25, 2016
Very very good, our outfit look nice on her sha.
Re: A Nigerian Photoshopped Gele On Rihanna's Head (Photos) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 25, 2016
nowpresence:

Why do we have same signature.
see una me way i don chuck am tire na em una wan impregnate make i see.
Re: A Nigerian Photoshopped Gele On Rihanna's Head (Photos) by Flawlessangel(m): 4:01am On Oct 26, 2016
Jarizod:
The guy try cheesy

word bro, she has one of the sexiest legs ever on any lady
Re: A Nigerian Photoshopped Gele On Rihanna's Head (Photos) by Harmoneasy: 5:10am On Oct 26, 2016
Raydos:
Nah me go impregnate this girl last!
grin
Raydos:
Re: A Nigerian Photoshopped Gele On Rihanna's Head (Photos) by Dikachi080(m): 11:04am On Oct 26, 2016
Raydos:
if i hear say u i no first u pregnant her grin
Raydos:
if i hear say u i no first u pregnant her
Re: A Nigerian Photoshopped Gele On Rihanna's Head (Photos) by scrupulousblog: 11:22am On Oct 26, 2016
Learn everything you need to know about a very simple and easy-to-do investment opportunity with video proofs that it is working and a step-by step tutorial on how to benefit form it. It is very real. I have been making money consistently with it for the last 8 months. I have made millions with it. I am doing this to give back to a community that has been of help to me. Take advantage of this opportunity now and do not let anyone deceive you. You can also make money with this system. You do not have to sign up people to make money. You will receive your profit guaranteed. Click on the link below to Learn More.
http://www.scrupulousblog.com/services/a-thriving-investment-opportunity-mmm/
Re: A Nigerian Photoshopped Gele On Rihanna's Head (Photos) by phl3moGh(m): 8:48pm On Oct 26, 2016
wow!! nice

creative mind!

creative because out of the 1000s of people that saw the pic, he's the only one that came up with a thing like this!!! kisswow!! nice

creative mind!

creative because out of the 1000s of people that saw the pic, he's the only one that came up with a thing like this!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Without Make Up,chidinma Ekile Is Not The Same / Taiwo 'Ogogo' Hassan Beat Up Area Boys Trying to Extort Him / Martins Njubuigbo "Elder Maya" Is Sick (Liver Problem)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.