Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3684957 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dhabeautyjas(f): 7:45pm On Oct 27, 2016
tenaciousJ:
Please I don't have my certificates in my fone as docs, wat do I do?
if u are using android, download fastscanner and use to scan ur documents. u don't need a system to do that.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dhabeautyjas(f): 7:46pm On Oct 27, 2016
tenaciousJ:
Please I don't have my certificates in my fone as docs, wat do I do?
if u are using android, download fastscanner and use to scan ur documents. u don't need a system to do that.
it will be in jpg as well as pdf.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 27, 2016
Is it that the Nigerian youths will never wake from their slumber. All of these recruitment in federal ministries, parastatals and likes is to make it look like these miscreants we call leaders care about the jobless situation of the Nigerian youth. Hell NO ..... we don't want Government jobs , we want those who have lost their jobs to be given their jobs back. We want industries that will encourage innovations, We want FDI's. There has been/is massive sack in the oil industry, the government did nothing about it. This ''FAKE'' recruitment will end like
1. NNPC graduate trainee and experienced position job of 2012
2. NLNG Graduate trainee of 2013 where prospective employees are yet to resume.
3. Immigration recruitment of 2014 and so many others
The Government claims to have an NPower scheme, a platform where many Jobless graduates submitted their details and information . why can't the Government select and shortlist candidates for these jobs from that platform. Am I the only one seeing it this way.
Youths wake up !!!! All these are deceits.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by alee001: 8:06pm On Oct 27, 2016
EngrOsas:

reduce all your files, let the total size sum up to, not more 320

mine worked now.

Pls i have converted d jpeg to pdf files but they are very heavy. Each is abt 2.5mb.
I hv tried all i know to reduce or compress d files but to no avail.
Pls any tips on how i can get dem @ 320kb?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by KceeK: 8:26pm On Oct 27, 2016
Yes I just finished applying for someone
KceeK:
The site is very fast now.

In dey sweet me for mouth as I dey apply for person

Who need my help should pm me
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Region(m): 8:29pm On Oct 27, 2016
alee001:

Pls i have converted d jpeg to pdf files but they are very heavy. Each is abt 2.5mb.

Use this site http://www.ilovepdf.com/compress_pdf

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dhabeautyjas(f): 8:46pm On Oct 27, 2016
alee001:

www.pdfresizer.com
resizes without affecting the quality

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by amirez(m): 8:49pm On Oct 27, 2016
kecy19:
The registration
process did not ask anyone to upload his/her CV

Over sabi can worry some people sha.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by patb2r: 8:49pm On Oct 27, 2016
KceeK:
Yes I just finished applying for someone
what browser did u use? bc am using Firefox on my PC but I couldn't upload documents. please I need ur urgent reply. thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by GenerousLord: 9:13pm On Oct 27, 2016
freshniqqa:
is it today u re-applied?
Yep, today.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jeremiah123: 9:15pm On Oct 27, 2016
u guys shud help me I can't even register. is it because am using my android fone.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by amirez(m): 9:25pm On Oct 27, 2016
alee001:

This is a step by step method on how i was able to convert mg document to d required size;
Step 1: Open ur Corel draw app, then import ur document into d app and resize the document to the exact size of the working environment on d app.
Step 2: still on corel draw, on the menu bar go to bitmap n click on convert to bitmap. When u have converted doc to bitmap, go to the bitmap menu again den click on edit bit map use d zoom tool to reduce the size of the document den save. Ensure to save as a JPEG doc
Step 3: Right click on the doc n click on open with Microsoft picture editor, click on edit picture, on the right hand corner of the screen click on compress doc, choose document option den click on compress den save. After which you can now convert to pdf online via www.ilovepdf.com
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by KceeK: 9:43pm On Oct 27, 2016
Chrome Browser
patb2r:

what browser did u use? bc am using Firefox on my PC but I couldn't upload documents. please I need ur urgent reply. thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tessywithsexy: 9:56pm On Oct 27, 2016
Please am having difficulties registering on the dpr registration portal each time I try to register an error page will display showing the name has already been use.. Please I need help ooooooooooooooo
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by febo15(m): 10:09pm On Oct 27, 2016
Zirah:
My application was successful. Convert your files to pdf first, then upload.

pls. how were you able to get registered? becos i am fining it
difficult to get register. reply pls.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dmorf: 10:13pm On Oct 27, 2016
Icemat10:
How to successfully summit your application
1 make sure you have scanned passport
2 make sure you have scanned documents of degree or HND certificate, NYSC and your OLevel result all in PDF.
3 don't rush and be careful.
4 For your Education stage just fill your secondary school then upload those 3 documents listed above, then save and continue.
5 lastly cross check your application then edit your Education section by adding the name of your poly or uni.

As easy as GEJ Govt.

Help a brother
When will u upload my cv
Is it with the documents
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by aipheee: 10:23pm On Oct 27, 2016
Hello everyone...
For the documents upload... the size does not matter.. My NYSC,Degree cert and WAEC are more than 3mb and it was uploaded successfully.
We have different issues concerning this registration..ranging from "missing institutions" to different Passport on our page . The Truth Is that the I.T department of DPR knows about this and definitely the test will clear you out...so relax and just get your name into the system.
And let's just keep calm and wait cos after the test which will come up sometime next year... the interview/calls from them is in 3yrs time..ie 2019.
Check out the last batch of DPR recruit here In Nairaland

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by nmreports: 10:27pm On Oct 27, 2016
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by sokarsenal(m): 10:40pm On Oct 27, 2016
dhabeautyjas:
its there. resume the last on the sequence of submission
I think after they upgraded their website today there is no place for CV upload
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ayclem01(m): 10:54pm On Oct 27, 2016
i cant uplaod my passport, do i need to convert it to pdf
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by budymore18: 10:57pm On Oct 27, 2016
I have successfully applied, but I didn't upload my CV because no column to do that. Better still, am I to upload the Cv where we are to upload other documents?

Advice on what I should do cos I have successfully submitted but my cv is not included, I am worried. I need some advice.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 27, 2016
EngrOsas:

reduce all your files, let the total size sum up to, not more 320

mine worked now.

I did that still didn't work then, will try later on
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by zaysmet: 11:38pm On Oct 27, 2016
Please I have the same issue of missing institution. It was there before I submitted the application. And I just logged out and logged in back ans it's not. Please what can I do?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by sokarsenal(m): 11:51pm On Oct 27, 2016
Zirah:
1. Seems you're using yahoo, even though I don't think that counts for anything, re- register with a gmail account.

2. Use Chrome.

3. At stage 3, fill secondary education, ignore "higher institution" for a while and go ahead to upload your pdf docs. Click save and continue.

4. Continue with your registration.

5. By now you must have filled professional certifications, referees, and chosen your preferred test center.

6. When you're done you'll see a preview of your app.

7. On that page, use the edit button in "Education Section" to fill your "Higher Institution". Click save.

8. Ensure all your details are correct.

9. * Re-check "Higher Institution".

10. Done. Submit your application.

please at what stage did you upload your CV?

I know you applied before the site was upgraded today
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by sokarsenal(m): 11:53pm On Oct 27, 2016
budymore18:
I have successfully applied, but I didn't upload my CV because no column to do that. Better still, am I to upload the Cv where we are to upload other documents?

Advice on what I should do cos I have successfully submitted but my cv is not included, I am worried. I need some advice.

the site was upgraded today.....so since it's not just you alone, I'm sure they have removed the place for uploading CV
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by diiadem(f): 11:56pm On Oct 27, 2016
I'm having issues uploading my passport. Pls what should I do?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by sokarsenal(m): 12:07am On Oct 28, 2016
freshniqqa:
my institution didn't show after I logged out and logged backk in again, bt showed before and after I submitted it. What am I do?

I just logged out and logged in and my institution is still showing
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by sokarsenal(m): 12:08am On Oct 28, 2016
GenerousLord:

It seems it's a general problem. I wonder why some peeps still have theirs displaying.
Just leave it that way, coz I applied again with another mail address, and for some minutes every thing seemed perfect; few hours later I logged out and logged in again only to see my institution entry gone.

I'm afraid it's not a general problem
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by sokarsenal(m): 12:11am On Oct 28, 2016
dhabeautyjas:

its there. resume the last on the sequence of submission

I'm guessing you were among the first people to apply before the site was upgraded
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by GenerousLord: 12:13am On Oct 28, 2016
sokarsenal:

I'm afraid it's not a general problem
Alright. Thanks for the heads up.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by sokarsenal(m): 12:16am On Oct 28, 2016
tessywithsexy:
Please am having difficulties registering on the dpr registration portal each time I try to register an error page will display showing the name has already been use.. Please I need help ooooooooooooooo

I think it has to do with your browser.....you are probably using chrome browser,no?

try using Mozilla or Ucweb......took me less than 5mins with UC web

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by sokarsenal(m): 12:19am On Oct 28, 2016
ayclem01:
i cant uplaod my passport, do i need to convert it to pdf

no you dont need to, just make sure it is in jpg or jpeg format....and it is less than 62kb in size

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P