Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,350 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3682174 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by karleone(m): 10:17am On Oct 28, 2016
VeeMonye:
Please how did you upload your documents? EEEEEppppppppppppppp shocked shocked shocked

Drag your documents to the appropriate place. Ensure that those documents are less than 320kb.
or click on that box and insert your documents.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by freshyabstel: 10:20am On Oct 28, 2016
nitt:
Application Completed.

Godspeed all.
Good morning beautiful people, please my login page kept on coming back after clicking login, it isn't going further to the application page, please I need assistance. It is say #The page cannot be displayed because an internal server error has occurred.#
Thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by nitt: 10:34am On Oct 28, 2016
freshyabstel:

Good morning beautiful people, please my login page kept on coming back after clicking login, it isn't going further to the application page, please I need assistance. It is say #The page cannot be displayed because an internal server error has occurred.#
Thanks

Could be bad network or the browser u r using.

Try a better network area preferably at night, use google chrome and register again.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by JOE5854: 10:34am On Oct 28, 2016
Any1 with same issue on my final print out page after submitting they wrote PENDING-SUCCESSFUL SUBMISSION pls is that dsame with you guys?.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Xmen149(m): 10:35am On Oct 28, 2016
sokarsenal:

thank you........but u are replying to the wrong person......I was not the one with the issue
Aiit
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by nitt: 10:37am On Oct 28, 2016
VeeMonye:
Please how did you upload your documents? EEEEEppppppppppppppp shocked shocked shocked

Once they're in pdf and below 320kb (in total), you will then select the three documents one after the other (in the order stated) then click 'save & continue) to start the upload.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by nitt: 10:39am On Oct 28, 2016
khaynoni:

I am unable to upload my documents, how did you do yours? I'm getting "Documents must be at least 3" error

Once they're in pdf and below 320kb (in total), you will then select the three documents one after the other (in the order stated) then click 'save & continue) to start the upload.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by VeeMonye(f): 10:47am On Oct 28, 2016
They were all below 300kb and still giving issues. But I am through with my application now. Quick question: On my profile page, I didn't see my uploaded documents. Is this a problem?
nitt:

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by chomsyl: 11:22am On Oct 28, 2016
Please, does anyone here know how the exam questions is going to be like? If yes, please forward the past questions to my email- nkwojic@yahoo.com. thanks in anticipation.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by horkanmi: 11:43am On Oct 28, 2016
Hi guys...My application is showing 'Pending- Successful Submission'...am i safe?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by horkanmi: 11:51am On Oct 28, 2016
Same here....wondering too
JOE5854:
Any1 with same issue on my final print out page after submitting they wrote PENDING-SUCCESSFUL SUBMISSION pls is that dsame with you guys?.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Roon9(m): 11:57am On Oct 28, 2016
Icemat10:
How to successfully summit your application
1 make sure you have scanned passport
2 make sure you have scanned documents of degree or HND certificate, NYSC and your OLevel result all in PDF.
3 don't rush and be careful.
4 For your Education stage just fill your secondary school then upload those 3 documents listed above, then save and continue.
5 lastly cross check your application then edit your Education section by adding the name of your poly or uni.

As easy as GEJ Govt.

Very true! If only I had seen your post early enough. Was on that higher institution stuff since last night. I was only able to figure out what u stated here some minutes ago. Finally submitted
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Roon9(m): 11:59am On Oct 28, 2016
Noneejiofor:
how can I convert passport to pdf

Download camscanner. It let's you convert any pics or document to pdf without stress
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ogunbayeje: 12:02pm On Oct 28, 2016
While. I was uploadin my document, it gave me error message dat your time session has Expired while uploadin document dat I shld reload page ooo. Plzzz help oooo
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Roon9(m): 12:04pm On Oct 28, 2016
jashar:
Someone is feeling smug with herself on this thread. The attitude stinks to h undecidedigh heavens. undecided undecided undecided

If she has a job, what is she doing here?

Don't be discouraged my dear people, 'for it is not of him who wills, or he who runs, it's God that shows mercy'.

Love y'all.

My sister some people are such monumental kill joy

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by teymmyt(f): 12:12pm On Oct 28, 2016
Please help, how do I compress my documents to 320kb?, I've tried doing this both online and offline all to no avail. I would appreciate if someone can help. Thanks.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AlexisM16: 12:47pm On Oct 28, 2016
My exam centre got changed from Unilag to Abuja, while my region remains Lagos.

What does this mean?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jmanity: 12:50pm On Oct 28, 2016
teymmyt:
Please help, how do I compress my documents to 320kb?, I've tried doing this both online and offline all to no avail. I would appreciate if someone can help. Thanks.

Use this site: smallpdf.com

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Osinitu(m): 12:59pm On Oct 28, 2016
Application started and completed this morning. Hoping for the best
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jacobnel(m): 1:11pm On Oct 28, 2016
I was not able to add my experience on the reviews page,I hope they will consider my application;[ quote author=Roon9 post=50575988]

Very true! If only I had seen your post early enough. Was on that higher institution stuff since last night. I was only able to figure out what u stated here some minutes ago. Finally submitted[/quote]
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by trizzy123: 1:14pm On Oct 28, 2016
teymmyt:

have you been to compress those files. if not, send me a pm, let me assist you if it will be possible
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Glurssymum: 1:15pm On Oct 28, 2016
Please all my documents are a total of 299kb but can't still upload as it keep saying "some error occurred please reload ur browser and try again"
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ogunbayeje: 1:26pm On Oct 28, 2016
For those havin challenges with uploading of document, just select the first document don't click save and continue button,clik the document again to pick ur 2nd document frm your folder stil yet don't clik the save and continue button and finally tap the document again to pick ur 3rd document frm ur folder then now click the Save and Continue button.
Goodluck frm Pask
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by singlefade25(f): 1:30pm On Oct 28, 2016
How did you add higher institution? i cant do it
Bellamakeovers:
Just click on the image that says pdf, click three times and upload the three documents you need . That was what I did
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Jamean(f): 1:31pm On Oct 28, 2016
singlefade25:

You still wan apply for this one undecided
what of the one you just got angry

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by massive1019(m): 1:44pm On Oct 28, 2016
horkanmi:
Same here....wondering too
you guyz are nt done nah. Click submit and print.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by TheSCRYPT: 1:55pm On Oct 28, 2016
Jamean:

You still wan apply for this one undecided
what of the one you just got angry
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Mrbllymer: 1:57pm On Oct 28, 2016
singlefade25:
you'd see add on top of your educational information, then press add and after adding, submit.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kaka22(m): 2:03pm On Oct 28, 2016
@geobukky, excellergroup... Come and apply ooooo cool... DPR pays a lot according to past threads cheesy wink.Some people even claimed that DPR staff are paid better than NNPC.

Porting mode activated cool

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by leahjones: 2:06pm On Oct 28, 2016
My University Grade didn't show after submission, did anyone else have this challenge? Tempted to re apply, what should i do?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Awedman: 2:09pm On Oct 28, 2016
leahjones:
My University Grade didn't show after submission, did anyone else have this challenge? Tempted to re apply, what should i do?
same applicable to mine
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by sokarsenal(m): 2:16pm On Oct 28, 2016
JOE5854:

I am sure you received the pop-up at the end of your application that said "Application submitted success"

so then you shouldn't be worried

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.