Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,581 members, 7,833,885 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3689292 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by rocoh(m): 5:33am On Oct 29, 2016
lumzy1:
Please, how can i add more than one higher institution. After i add my Bsc, it is showing it thrice upon adding the msc its showing error. Did anyone encounter this error?

You can only add ine institution as a graduate trainee. They are not expecting you to have a masters.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by damzy88: 5:44am On Oct 29, 2016
ciscon:
They just sent a mail to complete my application apologizing for the inconvenience caused and this time around the site is working well with Mozilla Firefox
You can try now

We noticed that you have either not completed your registration or your educational background information was missing. Please, kindly visit "the portal" to update your information. We apologize for the inconvenience
I also got the same mail. I am thinking on contacting them.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by UfuomaUN(m): 6:12am On Oct 29, 2016
Jokerman:

I applied for it o.. I didn't mind d HND....
it's now been updated. There is mechanical now.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Gaxx01(m): 6:30am On Oct 29, 2016
Anasko:
i sent the mail yesterday. i just logged in today when i checked my profile magically i saw editing buttons.

Bro log bck in n check.. Is it still there?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Gaxx01(m): 6:33am On Oct 29, 2016
ciscon:
They just sent a mail to complete my application apologizing for the inconvenience caused and this time around the site is working well with Mozilla Firefox
You can try now

We noticed that you have either not completed your registration or your educational background information was missing. Please, kindly visit "the portal" to update your information. We apologize for the inconvenience

Updated mine, its still not there
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by martolux(m): 6:39am On Oct 29, 2016
ciscon:

Mine is saying "Pending-Successful Submission", yet there is no "Submit" button. What could these guys be up to? Moreso, my university education is no longer there, just secondary school details
same thing here bro
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by berepiki(m): 7:49am On Oct 29, 2016
BlissfulJeff:
pls house i need a link to download word to pdf coverter,i need it to convert all my files to pdf b4 applyin.pls hlp a broda out
... Just go to Google play store and download it if u are using Android phone
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by sleeksavbvy: 8:01am On Oct 29, 2016
martolux:
same thing here bro

Same for me oo. In fact when I logged in, and clicked on profile, I dint find my details.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Roon9(m): 8:21am On Oct 29, 2016
Hello everyone, I submitted and got my ref number but ryt now I can't find my details no more. Anyone experiencing this?

Cc
Babatawa
Kasich
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Anasko(m): 8:32am On Oct 29, 2016
Gaxx01:

After i edited every thing and submit. the edit button had gone. but my application is intact.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ciscon: 8:40am On Oct 29, 2016
Gaxx01:

Updated mine, its still not there

Those guys are not serious, its still showing "No Institution found", my tertiary institution is still not reflected.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Roon9(m): 8:48am On Oct 29, 2016
heavenisreal18:
I registered and got a reference number yesterday, I checked my profile now nothing is there again,what I saw is the page one of my application.

Me too! Has it changed now?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by GenerousLord: 8:54am On Oct 29, 2016
Roon9:
Hello everyone, I submitted and got my ref number but ryt now I can't find my details no more. Anyone experiencing this?

Cc
Babatawa
Kasich
Don't get yourself perturbed, Bro. It's a problem from their end.
I applied roughly 2 days ago, and yesterday I got a mail from them that I should update my profile coz some details were missing. Actually, when I submitted my application 2 days ago my information on my profile was perfect; checking it some hours later, I discovered that my institution entry was gone; consequently, they (DPR) had to send me that mail yesterday for an update of my profile.
The funny thing is that I updated my profile with all the necessary information yesternight and submitted, only for me to check my profile this morning to see my institution entry disappear again.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Jokerman(m): 9:18am On Oct 29, 2016
UfuomaUN:

it's now been updated. There is mechanical now.

Yea bro... I reapplied with my other mail...
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ademelie: 9:18am On Oct 29, 2016
My file size is lesser than 120kb yet it tells me that there is an error with file size and that I should make sure its not higher than 320kb. I have been on this thread since yesterday morning. please I need help. Who had the same issue and how did u pass this stage?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Tonyewarri: 9:24am On Oct 29, 2016
okay, so far through this thread no ones mentioned a "5 mins" test. Whats this i am seeing? first of all when i applied for this 2 days ago successfully i didnt get this. logged in this morning just to find out i was taking back to stage 2 of my application process. so i filled the form all over again, lo n behold "Quick Text

TEXT DURATION (5 MIN) - _ _ _ _
Click on the Start Button To start Test, Please Take Note of the following Before Starting the Test :

One The Text is Started , Do not close the browser , if you do , the text would automatically be submitted even if you are yet to complete it
You can only take the test once
START"

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Roon9(m): 9:35am On Oct 29, 2016
GenerousLord:

Don't get yourself perturbed, Bro. It's a problem from their end.
I applied roughly 2 days ago, and yesterday I got a mail from them that I should update my profile coz some details were missing. Actually, when I submitted my application 2 days ago my information on my profile was perfect; checking it some hours later, I discovered that my institution entry was gone; consequently, they (DPR) had to send me that mail yesterday for an update of my profile.
The funny thing is that I updated my profile with all the necessary information yesternight and submitted, only for me to check my profile this morning to see my institution entry disappear again.

OK boss
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by amirez(m): 10:01am On Oct 29, 2016
JOE5854:
Any1 with same issue on my final print out page after submitting they wrote PENDING-SUCCESSFUL SUBMISSION pls is that dsame with you guys?.

Am having the same issue after successfully submitting my application, so am yet to print mine... Don't know what's next!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Gaxx01(m): 10:18am On Oct 29, 2016
ciscon:

Those guys are not serious, its still showing "No Institution found", my tertiary institution is still not reflected.

Same thing with me.. Its annoying
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by aipheee: 10:19am On Oct 29, 2016
PENDING -SUCCESFUL SUBMISSION : This is not an error!!
It simply means that you have submitted successfully but still PENDING because your examination slip Is still Temporal... They will still cross check and send u ur REAL EXAM SLIP
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by omonosa25(m): 10:19am On Oct 29, 2016
Tonyewarri:
okay, so far through this thread no ones mentioned a "5 mins" test. Whats this i am seeing? first of all when i applied for this 2 days ago successfully i didnt get this. logged in this morning just to find out i was taking back to stage 2 of my application process. so i filled the form all over again, lo n behold "Quick Text

TEXT DURATION (5 MIN) - _ _ _ _
Click on the Start Button To start Test, Please Take Note of the following Before Starting the Test :

One The Text is Started , Do not close the browser , if you do , the text would automatically be submitted even if you are yet to complete it
You can only take the test once
START"

Dats strange... Logged into my profile to see a fresh application page,but I didn't fill it again, counted it as a flaw from their path.

After the test what happened?

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by martolux(m): 10:35am On Oct 29, 2016
sleeksavbvy:

Same for me oo. In fact when I logged in, and clicked on profile, I dint find my details.
solved! wait till tomorrow and login should be able to start all over again.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by babatawa(m): 11:33am On Oct 29, 2016
Roon9:

Cc
Babatawa
Kasich

let's just keep calm
i believe it's from their end
at least you got ur ref number already

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ademelie: 11:34am On Oct 29, 2016
ademelie:
My file size is lesser than 120kb yet it tells me that there is an error with file size and that I should make sure its not higher than 320kb. I have been on this thread since yesterday morning. please I need help. Who had the same issue and how did u pass this stage?

pls someone should at least reply my message. Its depressing that someone would have a problem and paste it here, yet wouldn't get a single answer.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BlissfulJeff(m): 11:56am On Oct 29, 2016
phiszo:
ilovepdf.com
tnx.but where can i download d software.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BlissfulJeff(m): 11:58am On Oct 29, 2016
berepiki:
... Just go to Google play store and download it if u are using Android phone
tnx,but av search and havnt seen.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by TheSCRYPT: 12:02pm On Oct 29, 2016
ademelie:

pls someone should at least reply my message. Its depressing that someone would have a problem and paste it here, yet wouldn't get a single answer.

What are you trying to upload? PDF, Doc or JPEG?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by phiszo(m): 12:03pm On Oct 29, 2016
BlissfulJeff:
tnx.but where can i download d software.
It's not a software. Just visit the link
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mattydear(f): 12:03pm On Oct 29, 2016
Check ur calender entry in secondary school. Had the same issue only to realise I was using 31 June instead of 30th June. June has no 31. After changing this it's went smoothly

ademelie:

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Roon9(m): 12:09pm On Oct 29, 2016
angry
ademelie:

Try to paste all the doc simultaneously before saving
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Roon9(m): 12:09pm On Oct 29, 2016
babatawa:

let's just keep calm
i believe it's from their end
at least you got ur ref number already
OK o

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.