Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (305) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3679823 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 01, 2017
crownman:
NNPC 2012 recruitment is dead and buried from sources in abuja..watch out for the new advert by ending of October. Gt max age is 29 yrs!

That'll not be fair if confirmed. but why though? do you know?

I really wonder what makes these selected agency's recruitment take so long a time
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by crownman: 7:17pm On Oct 01, 2017
TKThankyou:

That'll not be fair if confirmed. but why though? do you know?

I really wonder what makes these selected agency's recruitment take so long a time
Its simply political. The recruitment ended with jonathan exit from power. This is APC and they want their people to partake in the process......Nigeria is bleeped up I swear.....can you imagine that nnpc had a budget of billions for the recruitment and the new staffs salary and allowances under the recurrent expenditure for the corporation's 2012 budget. Now, the real question is where are the funds?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 01, 2017
crownman:

Its simply political. The recruitment ended with jonathan exit from power. This is APC and they want their people to partake in the process......Nigeria is bleeped up I swear.....can you imagine that nnpc had a budget of billions for the recruitment and the new staffs salary and allowances under the recurrent expenditure for the corporation's 2012 budget. Now, the real question is where are the funds?

I wouldn't then blame APC for it. 2012- May 2015, how then should we blame APC when the former govt had so long a time to do it. if monies were actually appropriated and released, where went the billions? Any ways, I just pray it all works in the favour of the poor masses.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by modash(m): 8:03pm On Oct 01, 2017
TKThankyou:

I wouldn't then blame APC for it. 2012- May 2015, how then should we blame APC when the former govt had so long a time to do it. if monies were actually appropriated and released, where went the billions? Any ways, I just pray it all works in the favour of the poor masses.

Am surprised your asking of 2012. Its been 5 years oh and in a few months it will be 6 years
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 01, 2017
modash:

Am surprised your asking of 2012. Its been 5 years oh and in a few months it will be 6 years

brother, sorry!!! I think it is 2014 recruitment that is pending. it seems 2012 nnpc recruitment wasn't concluded and same also is 2012 pending.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 01, 2017
I don't understand why they give an age limit, then don't employ till two to three years later. Which only means a lot of people would be canceled out, because they're now over age. Na wa!

crownman:

NNPC 2012 recruitment is dead and buried from sources in abuja..watch out for the new advert by ending of October. Gt max age is 29 yrs!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by crownman: 8:54pm On Oct 01, 2017
TKThankyou:

brother, sorry!!! I think it is 2014 recruitment that is pending. it seems 2012 nnpc recruitment wasn't concluded and same also is 2012 pending.

There is nothing like 2014 nnpc recruitment. Advert came out in 2012 and exams was written in 2014. Hope you understand now?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 01, 2017
crownman:

There is nothing like 2014 nnpc recruitment. Advert came out in 2012 and exams was written in 2014. Hope you understand now?

thanks boss. I do now.
That's awful!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 01, 2017
Check your DPR portal to know if something has changed. We are now in month of October now. My DPR portal wasn't going though.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by geemonee88: 11:47pm On Oct 01, 2017
falaye75:
Check your DPR portal to know if something has changed. We are now in month of October now. My DPR portal wasn't going though.

Status quo the same oga. Its even public holiday sef

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Bekeel: 8:37am On Oct 02, 2017
God shall perfect that which concernth me. The earth is the Lords and the fullness thereof. I have peace.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by insperyadyou: 9:08am On Oct 02, 2017
I am a positive person but we all should not be surprised that this October will also pass and the next stage of the interview will not take place still. When your mind is no longer there is when they will then call people. It may be this December or next year January, or even towards mid 2018. Let us bet.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Magma012: 10:03am On Oct 02, 2017
There is God
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 02, 2017
Guys, please I need your suggestions and advice.

How much in rent is a 2bedroom apartment in Victoria Island, Lagos or anywhere close.

Also, can one living in surulere make it to work at VI by 7:30am (if you leave home by 6:30am) given the traffic situation in Lagos and how much is a 2bedroom in surulere.

sorry for posting off topic today....

waiting for your replies- cheers
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kintipsy(m): 6:06pm On Oct 02, 2017
@TKThankyou...with the traffic in lagos..on most days, u wnt make work by 7:30AM...but i bet if you leave house by 5:45/6:00AM...you will definitely beat the traffic....as for the house rent in surulere...budget 300-400k

My own opionion though... smiley
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by geemonee88: 6:36pm On Oct 02, 2017
kintipsy:
@TKThankyou...with the traffic in lagos..on most days, u wnt make work by 7:30AM...but i bet if you leave house by 5:45/6:00AM...you will definitely beat the traffic....as for the house rent in surulere...budget 300-400k

Did you say 2bedroom costs btw 300-400k?

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 02, 2017
kintipsy:

Thanks boss. wow 400k ? thought it'd be more.
please how about in Victoria island
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tolesky(m): 8:27pm On Oct 02, 2017
TKThankyou:

Thanks boss. wow 400k ? thought it'd be more.
please how about in Victoria island
Surulere 2 bedrooms between 300-600(area and house accessories and neatness depended), VI between 800-1.2m.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 02, 2017
tolesky:

Surulere 2 bedrooms between 300-600(area and house accessories and neatness depended), VI between 800-1.2m.

Thanks a lot boss. I appreciate.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by SuccesYear: 10:38pm On Oct 02, 2017
kintipsy:

wat of a room self con
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by maluga: 5:24am On Oct 03, 2017
TKThankyou:
Guys, please I need your suggestions and advice.

How much in rent is a 2bedroom apartment in Victoria Island, Lagos or anywhere close.

Also, can one living in surulere make it to work at VI by 7:30am (if you leave home by 6:30am) given the traffic situation in Lagos and how much is a 2bedroom in surulere.

sorry for posting off topic today....please tell is the kind of job you are talking about in VI.

waiting for your replies- cheers
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by uscofield: 9:02am On Oct 03, 2017
Hoping for the best.
I am expectant, what about you?

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tolesky(m): 9:26am On Oct 03, 2017
uscofield:
Hoping for the best.
I am expectant, what about you?
I'm highly hopeful in God.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mancongroup: 8:22am On Oct 04, 2017
At least the nnpc advert will be an alternative to calm nerves of people that want to kill themselves for dpr.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by popex: 9:15am On Oct 04, 2017
mancongroup:
At least the nnpc advert will be an alternative to calm nerves of people that want to kill themselves for dpr.
it will only be a respite to some applicants while it won't have effect on others cos both are birds of a feather! angry
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by EngrVin: 11:17am On Oct 04, 2017
Who be dis one mbok? Where did u see NNPC advert? And who told u NNPC is recruiting?

mancongroup:
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by madri4u: 11:46am On Oct 04, 2017
Wow! I nor fit happy, I make the interview list. Time to dust interview materials.Faith is the substances of things hope for and the evidence of things not seen.Type Amen if ur name will be on the interview list according to ur faith in christ Jesus, the son of God.U wil see God in action.But remember to thank God and don't forget him, when ur absolved.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by god2good: 12:02pm On Oct 04, 2017
madri4u:
Wow! I nor fit happy, I make the interview list. Time to dust interview materials.Faith is the substances of things hope for and the evidence of things not seen.Type Amen if ur name will be on the interview list according to ur faith in christ Jesus, the son of God.U wil see God in action.But remember to thank God and don't forget him, when ur absolved.

As I start reading, I wan go bk, go check my acct/mail mayb something don land but... who b this?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by uramma: 12:04pm On Oct 04, 2017
madri4u:

Congrats to you Bro as u move to the next stage. Please share the details.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by uramma: 12:06pm On Oct 04, 2017
god2good:

As I start reading, I wan go bk, go check my acct/mail mayb something don land but... who b this?

Just check your dashboard, if there is any update u wll see it there.

(1) (2) (3) ... (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)