Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (303) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3681724 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 26, 2017
301 pages without vital information about DPR list . Hmm...
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by obajoey(m): 8:40pm On Sep 26, 2017
falaye75:
301 pages without vital information about DPR list . Hmm...
302 pages of fake reliable sources. lol

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jtech17: 7:28am On Sep 27, 2017
obajoey:

302 pages of fake reliable sources. lol

Abi??!!! Flashing back to d test....dat was d way dey kept posting tinzz dat did not even come out..ppl were just struggling for gmat PQ.....at d end...it was all las were mas all mas were flower all flowers were goat...we had...now dey av started again...oct is interview, federal character, on merit, transparent recruitment......abeg make una chill....ppl are getting too emotional about dis...until we get to dat level dat is when we will no what is happening...

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ifykoleyahooc(m): 11:18am On Sep 27, 2017
Anytime I login and fail to see this DPR thread on first page I just hiss and kill it cos I know nothing serious has taken place. Anyways, thanks to those who still comment, saving the thread from going extinct.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mancongroup: 1:23pm On Sep 27, 2017
madri4u:
Na wow oo. Una nor dey tire self?. Dpr dis, dpr dat. How many of una wen dpr one even call self. I knw say if dpr nor call some people here, dem go go commit suicide.
true talk. D way dey dey follow this dpr, many people go die.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Buharinomics: 1:24pm On Sep 27, 2017
Let's Chill please and wait... enough of the gibberish... when DPR ready we go hear...

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tolesky(m): 5:29pm On Sep 27, 2017
Pessimists!!! How many times have we warned you not to comment on this thread anymore? Please if you know your words can't give hope and soothing relief to our souls please keep them in your bitter bellies. Thank you and God bless us all.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 7:04pm On Sep 27, 2017
tolesky:
Pessimists!!! How many times have we warned you not to comment on this thread anymore? Please if you know your words can't give hope and soothing relief to our souls please keep them in your bitter bellies. Thank you and God bless us all.

Don't waste your energy on those who have programmed themselves to blame everybody and everything unnecessarily.

Check previous pages before the test, some people claimed that the recruitment has been hijacked and that new recruits have resumed ONLY for them to hide their faces in shame when aptitude test invite started rolling.

I bet you that some people who come here to make pessimistic comments neither applied for the job nor wrote the test.

You see, they keep hoping that everybody loses out eventually.

At least, that is their only source of emotional consolation for now.

6 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mancongroup: 7:16pm On Sep 27, 2017
Onyiridike:

Don't waste your energy on those who have programmed themselves to blame everybody and everything unnecessarily.

Check previous pages before the test, some people claimed that the recruitment has been hijacked and that new recruits have resumed ONLY for them to hide their faces in shame when aptitude test invite started rolling.

I bet you that some people who come here to make pessimistic comments neither applied for the job nor wrote the test.

You see, they keep hoping that everybody lose out eventually.

At least, that is their only source of emotional consolation for now.
SO YOU THINK, I DEY LAUGH.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by OwoeyeJoshua: 8:29pm On Sep 27, 2017
Hmm, all these are really serious, I pray God almighty will see us through, THINGS WILL GO WELL BY HIS GRACE.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by slywind2000: 8:51pm On Sep 27, 2017
Let's keep hope alive. There's light at the end of every dark tunnel

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by slywind2000: 8:54pm On Sep 27, 2017
[quote author=Buharinomics post=60878999]Let's Chill please and wait... enough of the gibberish... when DPR ready we go hear...

Exactly
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Buharinomics: 11:24pm On Sep 27, 2017
I just dey look some people dey laugh, some of us are already in the system... I am surprised that even people when finished nysc last here dey make assumptions on a public service issue... Y'all just need to chill... especially if you don't have any concrete connection... just quit assuming and wait.... like I said... some people here are already civil servants, they know how it works..... we just dey look people when dey talk rubbish... can we just chill and wait, a guy was telling me that his neighbor had already been given appointment letter in this recruitment, I simply told him... that... it's none of my business.... Merit list no dey hide... it must show itself.

5 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mancongroup: 10:35am On Sep 28, 2017
TKThankyou:

you guys lie too much. leave the North alone. I am Igbo and I believe in one Nigeria. Your lies are sickening- go back in the pages and see your likes that have lied a more sophisticated lie than yours. They even circulated pictures of innocent people and said they're new recruits but at the end, exams were written.
liar! tell your source to tell you your score.

u are on point. The lies and 'I too know syndrome' is just too much.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mancongroup: 9:19pm On Sep 28, 2017
What is necessary at this time is to have an idea when the next stage will commence and not to analyze dpr and management staff as some people do here.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Crystalng: 10:36pm On Sep 28, 2017
Tomorrow is the last working day in September yet nothing from them.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by madri4u: 7:32am On Sep 29, 2017
This nigeria is really funny as nobody one to carry last. Could u imagine that dose dat wrote nlng test yesterday didn't not disclose any information on how d test looks like to dose that will be writing today on nairaland nlng trend.This show that the rate of unemployed seeking for a competitive oyel job is high.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by adakoleagbenu: 7:46am On Sep 29, 2017
madri4u:
This nigeria is really funny as nobody one to carry last. Could u imagine that dose dat wrote nlng test yesterday didn't not disclose any information on how d test looks like to dose that will be writing today on nairaland nlng trend.This show that the rate of unemployed seeking for a competitive oyel job is high.

well maybe they could have given some clues or area of concentration, but posting questions verbatim is somehow given that it is a competition
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by geemonee88: 8:23am On Sep 29, 2017
Crystalng:
Tomorrow is the last working day in September yet nothing from them.

Very true calender abi time keeper

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 29, 2017
I will still repeat myself dpr recruitment is on hold for nw. Gave d reason earlier but some people couldn't handle d truth.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mancongroup: 8:58am On Sep 29, 2017
Onyi101:
I will still repeat myself dpr recruitment is on hold for nw. Gave d reason earlier but some people couldn't handle d truth.
character commission cannot stop them from recruiting. Where was character commission when northeners got the lion share in the last SSS recruitment early this year as well as other recruitment where the northeners got larger share
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by crownman: 10:24am On Sep 29, 2017
Onyi stop spreadin lies.......Dpr recruitment is not on hold. Shorlisting takes time due to the large number of candidates..

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 29, 2017
crownman:
Onyi stop spreadin lies.......Dpr recruitment is not on hold. Shorlisting takes time due to the large number of candidates..

Oga or madam crownman I am nt u dat go around spreading lies, neither did I ask u to bliv me. DPR recruitment is on hold "FOR NOW" take it or leave it. N pls refrain from accusing me of spreading lies.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by crownman: 11:15am On Sep 29, 2017
Onyi101:

Oga or madam crownman I am nt u dat go around spreading lies, neither did I ask u to bliv me. DPR recruitment is on hold "FOR NOW" take it or leave it. N pls refrain from accusing me of spreading lies.
I repeat stop spreading lies mr man. The recruitment is very much active
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mancongroup: 11:29am On Sep 29, 2017
Onyi101:

old boy, dis ur source dey deceive u.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 29, 2017
crownman:

I repeat stop spreading lies mr man. The recruitment is very much active

I see u r jst as stupid as ever man without a crown. Y r u pained by d truth. And to everyone else that has a problem with my "genuine news" pls its not by force to bliv it.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 29, 2017
Onyi101:

I see u r jst as stupid as ever man without a crown. Y r u pained by d truth. And to everyone else that has a problem with my "genuine news" pls its not by force to bliv it.

You have absolutely no source. your intention is to stir unnecessary hatred for the North. Your fellow liars have reduced their lies as regards DPR. Why are you still here.

Recruitment is on hold and only you hear am. if indeed its on hold and you've told us, wetin you still dey here dey do? liar!

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 29, 2017
Onyi101:

Madam.... I merely asked for a favour d best way I knw how to communicate on this platform...its ur choice to assist or not. I don't get wat d big deal is...if I wasn't shortlisted I wldnt even be here asking for reading materials.. So if u aren't willing to assist u move on...

see person with insider source was busy begging for reading materials. May
your lies be forgiven

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 29, 2017
[quote author=TKThankyou post=60940033]

You have absolutely no source. your intention is to stir unnecessary hatred for the North. Your fellow liars have reduced their lies as regards DPR. Why are you still here.

Recruitment is on hold and only you hear am. if indeed its on hold and you've told us, wetin you still dey here dey do? liar![/quote

Don't b stupid, I am free to b here jst as everyone here is. If u have a prob wit my "genuine news" u can as well go n hang wit d rest of ur team.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 29, 2017
TKThankyou:

see person with insider source was busy begging for reading materials. May
your lies be forgiven

And may sense fall on u, if u havnt realized that reading materials can b gotten from anywhere and anyone who is privileged to b in possession of it

(1) (2) (3) ... (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.