Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (310) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3679804 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Oterfa: 4:15pm On Oct 19, 2017
dayjahvoo:

So if DPR employs you and starts paying you, you'll just be using your salary to sniff what you are currently sniffing abi?

I logged on to check my profile today and I noticed some modifications, i.e. There is now room to make any edits where necessary like during the process of filling the application with the necessary details as needed by DPR. I dunno if any one else noticed it today
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Oterfa: 4:19pm On Oct 19, 2017
This is it

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by madri4u: 4:23pm On Oct 19, 2017
All these one that u people are saying profile change to this or that. My logical reasoning is that, most of u people who profile changed means that, u didn't pass and wass nt successful and their profle will be removed soon while those whose profile still remains intact means that, they are successful for the nxt stage whose profile will be used for interview.Lol! Before una crucify me.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by oote: 4:37pm On Oct 19, 2017
madri4u:
All these one that u people are saying profile change to this or that. My logical reasoning is that, most of u people who profile changed means that, u didn't pass and wass nt successful and their profle will be removed soon while those whose profile still remains intact means that, they are successful for the nxt stage whose profile will be used for interview.Lol! Before una crucify me.
It's turn by turn bro. Just wait for yours to alter to "Object Moved.... / Editable". Lolz.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by policy12: 4:50pm On Oct 19, 2017
oote:

Likewise mine bro. It's displaying "Object Moved.........."

Object moved how? Where to God please have mercy...
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kynbasil01: 5:11pm On Oct 19, 2017
Whe else has this on his/her profile?

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by geemonee88: 5:12pm On Oct 19, 2017
I also noticed some changes too on my dashboard. I had a dream this afternoon before this changes concerning dpr. I was telling a Hausa man a Field Engineer that my only help is God and that I don't have anyone to help me secure this Job and then he hurriedly said ok and left me. Don't know what this means though but I prayed about the dream afterwards
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 19, 2017
I noticed some changes as well. The position applied for is no longer there. And there's room to "upload documents". Might that be for CV upload?

But the previous aptitude test things are still there; instructions, test centers.. Which I feel, by now should not be there anymore.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Reader1988: 5:23pm On Oct 19, 2017
kynbasil01:
I do. Everybody has the same thing
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by 1Nairaboy(m): 5:23pm On Oct 19, 2017
Nothing Much Jst some new Theme..
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Reader1988: 5:25pm On Oct 19, 2017
1Nairaboy:
Nothing Much Jst some new Theme..
Yes, gradually
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Kyukastan: 5:26pm On Oct 19, 2017
I believe its a general change, let's hope response is on the way with respect to the test.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dayjahvoo: 7:26pm On Oct 19, 2017
geemonee88:
I also noticed some changes too on my dashboard. I had a dream this afternoon before this changes concerning dpr. I was telling a Hausa man a Field Engineer that my only help is God and that I don't have anyone to help me secure this Job and then he hurriedly said ok and left me. Don't know what this means though but I prayed about the dream afterwards

Ode ni e!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by oote: 7:30pm On Oct 19, 2017
policy12:

Object moved how? Where to God please have mercy...
That's what I saw bro. Check yours to know your level. Goodluck!!!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by maxyboss212(m): 8:11pm On Oct 19, 2017
Some guys dashboard shows object moved while some are still showing d test date.. Dunno really know what dis means
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by geemonee88: 8:11pm On Oct 19, 2017
oote:

That's what I saw bro. Check yours to know your level. Goodluck!!!

When you say "object" what exactly are you referring to?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by oote: 8:16pm On Oct 19, 2017
geemonee88:

When you say "object" what exactly are you referring to?
Bro. It's DPR that said so not me & I'm not the only one with such stuff.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Kyukastan: 8:19pm On Oct 19, 2017
oote:

Bro. It's DPR that said so not me & I'm not the only with such stuff.

Can u please screen shot the display? Just that part.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Crystalng: 8:40pm On Oct 19, 2017
Kyukastan:
I believe its a general change, let's hope response is on the way with respect to the test.

Is there anyone whose own hasn't changed?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Kyukastan: 8:55pm On Oct 19, 2017
Crystalng:

I don't think there is any, since no one has come to raise an observation to that respect here.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 8:57pm On Oct 19, 2017
Crystalng:

You cannot get an accurate answer for this. Many people who applied are not members of this forum.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by geemonee88: 9:09pm On Oct 19, 2017
Onyiridike:

You cannot get an accurate answer for this. Many people who applied are not members of this forum.

I guess its now between "team object moved" and "team no object moved"

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by casey80: 9:17pm On Oct 19, 2017
Pls has anyone been able to make any changes, cos I've tried and it's not updating
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by casey80: 9:21pm On Oct 19, 2017
jidex4life:
mine too have changed to editable
Where you able to make any changes as I've tried updating my documents since its not arranged in the order needed but it's not updating
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by methusah(m): 9:23pm On Oct 19, 2017
casey80:
Pls has anyone been able to make any changes, cos I've tried and it's not updating

Are you serious? I mistakingly deleted a document and it deleted straight away. I hope It works when I upload it back
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by obinnapeter63: 9:25pm On Oct 19, 2017
I believed we should be encouraged by their recent update on our dashboards. hope is alive guys.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by xtiana01: 9:30pm On Oct 19, 2017
kynbasil01:
i do
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by insperyadyou: 9:49pm On Oct 19, 2017
Did DPR give any information that people should go and update their profiles? Do not go and do what will put you people into being disqualified.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by methusah(m): 10:05pm On Oct 19, 2017
insperyadyou:
Did DPR give any information that people should go and update their profiles? Do not go and do what will put you people into being disqualified.

Update your profile if you need to!!! DPR expects you to be upgraded. Its over a year now since submission of applications
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by obinnapeter63: 10:13pm On Oct 19, 2017
I observed that my upload documents is 5 contents to be editable.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by insperyadyou: 10:19pm On Oct 19, 2017
methusah:

Update your profile if you need to!!! DPR expects you to be upgraded. Its over a year now since submission of applications
Are you DPR spokesperson? Did DPR send you people mails or text messages to this effect? Many candidates are not on nairaland. So how will they know about this new development of editing and uploading documents.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by god2good: 10:22pm On Oct 19, 2017
obinnapeter63:
I observed that my upload documents is 5 contents to be editable.
Are u EH or GT ? That should determine what u wil upload

(1) (2) (3) ... (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.