Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (311) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3689573 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by methusah(m): 10:33pm On Oct 19, 2017
insperyadyou:
Are you DPR spokesperson? Did DPR send you people mails or text messages to this effect? Many candidates are not on nairaland. So how will they know about this new development of editing and uploading documents.

Nigga na common sense. Use your head.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by obinnapeter63: 10:35pm On Oct 19, 2017
god2good:

Are EH or GT ? That should determine what u wil upload
whether am eh or gt I observed someone close to me was 3 content to be editable or upload space
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tolesky(m): 10:42pm On Oct 19, 2017
I've been able to Edit my contact address successfully. Things are looking up guys God has answered our prayers.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 19, 2017
Please is the "upload document" for CV or what? Cos I didn't upload mine
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by insperyadyou: 10:44pm On Oct 19, 2017
Everybody is not on nairaland. I will wait until i get an E-Mail from them before i take the next action

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tolesky(m): 10:49pm On Oct 19, 2017
Misskay90:
Please is the "upload document" for CV or what? Cos I didn't upload mine
It should be space for CV
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by god2good: 10:49pm On Oct 19, 2017
obinnapeter63:
whether am eh or gt I observed someone close to me was 3 content to be editable or upload space
EH=5, GT=3, on upload documents. simple.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by geemonee88: 11:00pm On Oct 19, 2017
god2good:

Your head is there
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by obinnapeter63: 11:04pm On Oct 19, 2017
god2good:
I think you are right.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 19, 2017
insperyadyou:
Everybody is not on nairaland. I will wait until i get an E-Mail from them before i take the next action

Be smart Mister. There is already an instruction as to the documents you need to upload and the order in which you should do that - clearly stated on the DPR website.

I have some programming assignments to be done before going to work tomorrow but I chose to do this FIRST.

Be smart. Stay woke.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 19, 2017
god2good:
I'm GT. But mine has 5 slots. Yippee!!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by insperyadyou: 11:15pm On Oct 19, 2017
The profile page is no longer showing
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by obinnapeter63: 11:22pm On Oct 19, 2017
Johnzzy:

Be smart Mister. There is already an instruction as to the documents you need to upload and the order in which you should do that - clearly stated on the DPR website.

I have some programming assignments to be done before going to work tomorrow but I chose to do this FIRST.

Be smart. Stay woke.

can you clear you statement better so that we can act on that
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by oote: 11:25pm On Oct 19, 2017
insperyadyou:
The profile page is no longer showing
Congrats!!! U hv been moved to the nxt stage. Welcome on board.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by insperyadyou: 11:38pm On Oct 19, 2017
oote:

Congrats!!! U hv been moved to the nxt stage. Welcome on board.
it opened by 9pm. Around 11pm till now mine did not open again. It means something
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Xmen149(m): 11:42pm On Oct 19, 2017
Still showing
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by obinnapeter63: 11:42pm On Oct 19, 2017
insperyadyou:
it opened by 9pm. Around 11pm till now mine did not open again. It means something
I don't understand you guys. does it mean... ur profile is closed
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:45pm On Oct 19, 2017
obinnapeter63:
can you clear you statement better so that we can act on that

In the "Upload Document" Section on your profile, when you click on "Add", a popup appears that enumerates, in order, the various documents you are to upload. Viz, NYSC Discharge Cert, Institution Cert, SSCE, etc.

That is what I meant by my statement.

By the way, I don't think you can add another University as a GT.

Keep hope alive people. Hehe.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 19, 2017
insperyadyou:

Mine is still open. More reason you should have moved faster.

A lot of folks have progressed academically and professionally since the initial application. Methinks this is a sifting process. Who knows?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Xmen149(m): 11:48pm On Oct 19, 2017
Ifyou are uploading document remember this might be a booby trap,....during registration some people that uploaded documents more that reqiured had their initially uploaded document removed and they submitted without knowing,.to find out later and where all disqualified.

people involved are too many,any means can be used to reduce people....

ua uploading,.which document do you know they require as its not stated there or in which order,format or size limit

If they need aditional stuff they will display it later on there later just like during the exam.

be careful

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by insperyadyou: 11:48pm On Oct 19, 2017
Xmen149:
Still showing
mine has come back
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by obinnapeter63: 11:49pm On Oct 19, 2017
Johnzzy:

In the "Upload Document" Section on your profile, when you click on "Add", a popup appears that enumerates, in order, the various documents you are to upload. Viz, NYSC Discharge Cert, Institution Cert, SSCE, etc.

That is what I meant by my statement.

By the way, I don't think you can add another University as a GT.

Keep hope alive people. Hehe.
better understood but I don't think the page is updating the said requirements
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by oote: 11:51pm On Oct 19, 2017
insperyadyou:
Absolutely!!!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by eddyrymz(m): 11:53pm On Oct 19, 2017
God bless all hope
My testimony Loading...
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Xmen149(m): 11:58pm On Oct 19, 2017
If you are uploading new document their is high chance initially uploaded document will disappear,.if they dnt have a copy you have shot your self,.....allow them to release a statement first.........................

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by obinnapeter63: 12:00am On Oct 20, 2017
Xmen149:
If you are uploading new document their is high chance initially uploaded document will disappear,.if they dnt have a copy you have shot your self,.....allow them to release a statement first.........................

ur advice strike a point. I believed they are working on every dashboard regarding bugs during registration and updating point during test.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Xmen149(m): 12:01am On Oct 20, 2017
insperyadyou:
mine has come back

dnt touch it,.i strongly believe is a trap to reduce people untill they release a statement.......
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Xmen149(m): 12:03am On Oct 20, 2017
obinnapeter63:
ur advice strike a point. I believed they are working on every dashboard regarding bugs during registration and updating point during test.

exactly bro

just let them land first
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:15am On Oct 20, 2017
obinnapeter63:
better understood but I don't think the page is updating the said requirements
It is. Use a desktop, if you may, for clarity.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:31am On Oct 20, 2017
Xmen149:
Ifyou are uploading document remember this might be a booby trap,....during registration some people that uploaded documents more that reqiured had their initially uploaded document removed and they submitted without knowing,.to find out later and where all disqualified.

people involved are too many,any means can be used to reduce people....

ua uploading,.which document do you know they require as its not stated there or in which order,format or size limit

If they need aditional stuff they will display it later on there later just like during the exam.

be careful

It is stated, including the order and size. You guys should stop these "trippings".

Why not think of it the other way?

What if the real test is finding out how many people can "QUICKLY" update their profiles in the shortest possible time. I remember a colleague of mine telling me at work that he wishes he could update his profile again because of some certifications we just recently acquired.

This was 3 months ago!

Think about this. Stop tripping. Lol.

Anyway, follow your mind. Shikena.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by scarplanet(m): 3:19am On Oct 20, 2017
Johnzzy:

It is stated, including the order and size. You guys should stop these "trippings".

Why not think of it the other way?

What if the real test is finding out how many people can "QUICKLY" update their profiles in the shortest possible time. I remember a colleague of mine telling me at work that he wishes he could update his profile again because of some certifications we just recently acquired.

This was 3 months ago!

Think about this. Stop tripping. Lol.

Anyway, follow your mind. Shikena.

What if you are wrong?

Your argument actually defies logic.

Before application, did dpr not make a public announcement? Were Nigerians tasked on guessing the portal to register with?

Before the test, were emails not sent? Did dpr put shortlisted candidates to test to know those that can "QUICKLY" guess their exam centre, date and time?

How then do you infer that a little tweak on the application portal is a test to "QUICKLY" see those that can update their profile? Does that even make any sense brother?

Maybe then dpr will thereafter test candidates that can "QUICKLY" guess interview location and attend!

Recruitments are usually coordinated and managed properly to conclusion. And at every stage, candidates gets instructions on how to proceed. dpr are not confusionists!

I am not in a position to tell you guys what to do and what not to do... but the right and careful path to thread is to wait for instructions before proceeding.
Like a popular adage goes "LOOK BEFORE YOU LEAP"! You have come this far, be careful not to jeopardise your chances

10 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Xmen149(m): 3:43am On Oct 20, 2017
scarplanet:

What if you are wrong?

Your argument actually defies logic.

Before application, did dpr not make a public announcement? Were Nigerians tasked on guessing the portal to register with?

Before the test, were emails not sent? Did dpr put shortlisted candidates to test to know those that can "QUICKLY" guess their exam centre, date and time?

How then do you infer that a little tweak on the application portal is a test to "QUICKLY" see those that can update their profile? Does that even make any sense brother?

Maybe then dpr will thereafter test candidates that can "QUICKLY" guess interview location and attend!

Recruitments are usually coordinated and managed properly to conclusion. And at every stage, candidates gets instructions on how to proceed. dpr are not confusionists!

I am not in a position to tell you guys what to do and what not to do... but the right and careful path to thread is to wait for instructions before proceeding.
Like a popular adage goes "LOOK BEFORE YOU LEAP"! You have come this far, be careful not to jeopardise your chances

My brother!!..i been won follow the guy argue but im points just weak the heck out of me cheesy

Even DPR disclaimer on the rumor concerning the back door practice allegation on them is still on the platform or he thinks if he makes some people get wahala it will increase his chances.........

This might even be one of those kind of instability experienced during registration process,.na im person go see delete button click grin

All follow sha.........we are all adults,.we make our decisions.

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.