Stats: 3,152,679 members, 7,816,782 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (380) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3682349 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Pdirac: 3:03pm On Nov 24, 2017
Onyiridike:

Anybody that has a good job already should just enjoy his/her job.

There is a way that may seem right for a man but the end is destruction.

You and parable. LOL.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Akexstinger(m): 3:56pm On Nov 24, 2017
DPR pays better than subsidiaries of NNPC and Federal Ministry of petroleum resources. Though their pay is far lesser than most IOC coys (Production and some servicing coys".
The simple reason why people throng after DPR is simply because of job security and also less work. They don't do anything other than to collect money fraudulently and sign permit without proper assessment.
If you have job where you earn 350 to 450k, and you have your plans sketched out, you need not panic. As a GT, your first year salary should not be more than 250-300k per month and after tax deduction, your money will fall short drastically. And also you are entitled to your yearly upfront that is above 1 million which private coys and other IOCS replicate too. DPR working condition is far better than all these Lagos FMCG coys that you will work and kill yourself like bingo.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 24, 2017
Pls, does DPR pay better than NNPC?
Akexstinger:
DPR pays better than subsidiaries of NNPC and Federal Ministry of petroleum resources. Though their pay is far lesser than most IOC coys (Production and some servicing coys".
The simple reason why people throng after DPR is simply because of job security and also less work. They don't do anything other than to collect money fraudulently and sign permit without proper assessment.
If you have job where you earn 350 to 450k, and you have your plans sketched out, you need not panic. As a GT, your first year salary should not be more than 250-300k per month and after tax deduction, your money will fall short drastically. And also you are entitled to your yearly upfront that is above 1 million which private coys and other IOCS replicate too. DPR working condition is far better than all these Lagos FMCG coys that you will work and kill yourself like bingo.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ultimus: 5:33pm On Nov 24, 2017
Na wa o. I left NL for two days, came back and I saw that this thread has three pages in addition to where I left off. After painstakingly and expectantly going through the three pages....mtcheew. Some of you, if I can break your phones/PCs right now, I would.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by geemonee88: 5:52pm On Nov 24, 2017
Pls has anyone seen an imaginary interview invite at least??
grin wink cool tongue

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Tjayelbee(m): 5:57pm On Nov 24, 2017
Bekeel:

All sort of information, what a platform to behold. Some are even eating and drinking DPR, imagine some people commenting around 12am last midnight. God please help. I command every high BP in any one disappear, receive the peace that passes all understanding. Let sense fall on some people here. Shalom.

LoL, if you were referring to some of us, it wasn't 12 am where we are smiley . Amen to your prayers!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Tjayelbee(m): 6:01pm On Nov 24, 2017
Onyiridike:

Are you sure there is a standard?

lol, no I'm not. You are the recruitment expert, wouldn't you want to give everyone the chance to overcome whatever challenges that may hinder them from showing up for your interview? In my experience over the years, I've observed a minimum of 2 weeks mostly.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Tjayelbee(m): 6:06pm On Nov 24, 2017
[quote author=Amoskadiri post=62675409][/quote]

HBP? far from it bro. I was just trying to explain to the original poster if his 4th Dec was sacrosanct then bla bla bla... wink

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by insperyadyou: 6:22pm On Nov 24, 2017
Who made 4th December sacrosant?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Pdirac: 6:28pm On Nov 24, 2017
Tjayelbee:

lol, no I'm not. You are the recruitment expert, wouldn't you want to give everyone the chance to overcome whatever challenges that may hinder them from showing up for your interview? In my experience over the years, I've observed a minimum of 2 weeks mostly.

If the 2weeks notice is to go by, then 4th of December isn't feasible anymore.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tolesky(m): 6:41pm On Nov 24, 2017
Pdirac:

Are we sure the recruitment won't be carried over to 2019?

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 7:08pm On Nov 24, 2017
Tjayelbee:

My dear, I asked a simple question that requires yes or no as answer.

I am not a recruiter.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Tjayelbee(m): 7:17pm On Nov 24, 2017
Pdirac:

Exactly my line of thought! But lets see what happens.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Tjayelbee(m): 7:21pm On Nov 24, 2017
tolesky:

Are we sure the recruitment won't be carried over to 2019?

I know this might still fall under 'speculation', but from their last management meeting, resumption of new intakes is by end of first quarter 2018.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Tjayelbee(m): 7:21pm On Nov 24, 2017
Onyiridike:

My dear, I asked a simple question that requires yes or no as answer.

I am not a recruiter.

Okay smiley
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by akhaliru: 7:45pm On Nov 24, 2017
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dayjahvoo: 7:50pm On Nov 24, 2017
ABBEYXCELL:
Pls, does DPR pay better than NNPC?

Yes
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by crownman: 9:06pm On Nov 24, 2017
Akexstinger:
NNPC upfront is far higher than DPR but lesser in salary. NNPC GTS on level SS6 go home with 5million as upfront.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dayjahvoo: 9:53pm On Nov 24, 2017
crownman:

NNPC upfront is far higher than DPR but lesser in salary. NNPC GTS on level SS6 go home with 5million as upfront.

Stop commenting so factually on something you know nothing about.

Nobody goes home with 5m upfront in SS6 at NNPC and DPR upfront isn't lesser than that of NNPC.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Akexstinger(m): 9:58pm On Nov 24, 2017
crownman:

Pure lie, nobody gets 5 million naira as upfront for a GT level....na pure lie.. your salary increases with the number of years you have spent in the system. Nobody will give you an upfront of 5 million naira. DPR pay is better than NNPC subsidiaries. Only CBN pays better than DPR. Even at M6 M5 level, you don't get an upfront of 5 Million naira. Na so dem dey plug the money ni

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by crownman: 10:29pm On Nov 24, 2017
I repeat NNPC pays GT level SS6 5m. I know what I am saying as I did my IT with them. Deputy manager in NNPC collect as high as 18million, GM 25m, GGM/GED 35, GMD 40 plus million.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by hugochuks60(m): 10:42pm On Nov 24, 2017
Pls u guys should stop giving outrageous salaries for dpr here
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Pdirac: 10:52pm On Nov 24, 2017
crownman:
I repeat NNPC pays GT level SS6 5m. I know what I am saying as I did my IT with them. Deputy manager in NNPC collect as high as 18million, GM 25m, GGM/GED 35, GMD 40 plus million.

Haha, kilode. shocked
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by madri4u: 11:00pm On Nov 24, 2017
budget is the cause of dpr delaying for invite.Until they sign budget before dpr will start calling.As for the edit profile, dpr did not send any message to edit profile, some hackers send dose false messages to dose whose account has been hacked. For d portal close, dpr temporary closed down d site pending when it will be opend again for invite. Frm a classified source undisclosed.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Pdirac: 11:05pm On Nov 24, 2017
madri4u:
budget is the cause of dpr delaying for invite.Until they sign budget before dpr will start calling.As for the edit profile, dpr did not send any message to edit profile, some hackers send dose false messages to dose whose account has been hacked. For d portal close, dpr temporary closed down d site pending when it will be opend again for invite. Frm a classified source undisclosed.

LOL. cheesy
You are a comedian.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dayjahvoo: 2:04am On Nov 25, 2017
crownman:

How many times must i tell you to shut up?!

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dayjahvoo: 2:06am On Nov 25, 2017
madri4u:

Your own head has long been classified as a cement filled bowl so nothing you say can surprise anybody.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ajisebioyolaari: 3:18am On Nov 25, 2017
madri4u:
I took a look at the 2018 budget proposal and saw about N3+ million budgeted for recruitment and appointment in DPR's budget. Promotion was another item found in the proposed budget. I was wondering why the figure is so small, maybe that's for logistics and other arrangements for the recruitment process. Does it mean they didnt vote enough money for recruitment in 2017 budget?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Bekeel: 7:38am On Nov 25, 2017
Ajisebioyolaari:
I took a look at the 2018 budget proposal and saw about N3+ million budgeted for recruitment and appointment in DPR's budget. Promotion was another item found in the proposed budget. I was wondering why the figure is so small, maybe that's for logistics and other arrangements for the recruitment process. Does it mean they didnt vote enough money for recruitment in 2017 budget?

Confirm ur source
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Bekeel: 7:47am On Nov 25, 2017
madri4u:
Confirm ur source, we have heard all sort diverse false info. and today is Saturday, 25th November, no evidence of invite. So pls before u give reliable info. confirm source.

(1) (2) (3) ... (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)