Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,647 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (467) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3682287 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by abobim: 11:15am On Jan 30, 2018
JeGa1:

I HAD THAT DPR HAS STARTED CALLING SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE FOR APPOINTMENT LETTERS, HOW TRUE IS THIS?
abobim:
By the grace of GOD they will soon call you bro. Just calm down your nerves . I guess you are an OND holder...
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Tetragramaton(m): 11:21am On Jan 30, 2018
Achilles17:

Thr is a guy on my wassap grp tht has collected apl OND. Won't divulge salary but said resumption date is 19th.we hv all congratulated him. Many people left nairaland... Too many speculations and they do not want to die before their time

Understandable! grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by manaja87: 11:30am On Jan 30, 2018
Ebenyosoka:
Brothers and sisters...Sometimes you have something new to tell but you know the good sameritan that keeps giving u info may just get angry if he/she knew you practised gossipiology.lol cheesy

I wish nairaland was a closed group
Lol! In that case, open another account with a different username if you don't want them to know
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Xmen149(m): 11:39am On Jan 30, 2018
Achilles17:

Thr is a guy on my wassap grp tht has collected apl OND. Won't divulge salary but said resumption date is 19th.we hv all congratulated him. Many people left nairaland... Too many speculations and they do not want to die before their time

add me up if you can

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by eddymontana123: 12:35pm On Jan 30, 2018
I was informed by a staff from my state of residence's field office that 2 junior staff were sent to their office for documentation, a male and a female. I was quite amazed by the number of persons employed for this cadre in my state of residence while also trying to compare the number to the HND, GT and EH cadres. It is quite frightening to know that the allocation per state is quite low.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by manaja87: 12:43pm On Jan 30, 2018
eddymontana123:
I was informed by a staff from my state of residence's field office that 2 junior staff were sent to their office for documentation, a male and a female. I was quite amazed by the number of persons employed for this cadre in my state of residence while also trying to compare the number to the HND, GT and EH cadres. It is quite frightening to know that the allocation per state is quite low.
May be it's because they haven't finished calling the ONDs yet.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 30, 2018
missbehave247:
Good afternoon, I'm offered a job at oil and gas company. Am asked to pay money for 1week training! Question now is, am I suppose to pay for training? thanks in anticipation

No, that looks weird, what kind of training? Looks like a scam to me.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by successfulmike: 3:56pm On Jan 30, 2018
i dont really understand this cal thing; i want to be sure whether it is a voice call or it is sms/email that was sent to them. someone should please respond.

manaja87:

May be it's because they haven't finished calling the ONDs yet.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Achilles17: 4:21pm On Jan 30, 2018
successfulmike:

i dont really understand this cal thing; i want to be sure whether it is a voice call or it is sms/email that was sent to them. someone should please respond.

Call. Phone call to the point d lady asked wht kind of phone are u using, we have been calling u. I'm quoting d guy now
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mekay2017(m): 4:23pm On Jan 30, 2018
successfulmike:

A guy that got the appointment said that he was called about three times but he couldn't pick cos he was in the bank. A text msg was then sent to him to go to their Head Office at Kofo Abayomi Street, Victoria Island nd pick up his letter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by successfulmike: 4:55pm On Jan 30, 2018
k, thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by keboxxerxes: 5:29pm On Jan 30, 2018
This is my take on how DPR might contact successful candidates.

1. The OND chaps are not as much as the BSC chaps in number, so calling successful OND candidates would not be very stressful for them to do.
2. The OND candidates did not have a recruitment portal put in place for their recruitment so the only possible way to contact the candidates about the process of their application would probably be by calls, emails or SMS.
3. As for the BSC and HND chaps, the major medium of communication would be VIA the portal. If you recall the process of the interview invite, we were just too much for DPR to send emails to all of us, so it was just a matter of DPR disabling portals of candidates that they were not interested in.
4. Finally, when DPR start reaching out to BSC candidates, an invite to be printed from our respective portals may be required in order to pick up our APLs. That way, DPR can efficiently keep track of who they invited to pick APLs.

In all, just keep in mind the fact that, the mode of communication DPR used to contact OND candidates will be different from how they will contact BSC candidates.

I wish everyone, including myself the very best in this process.

God Speed.

5 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 30, 2018
Instead of you people to ask about when will they contact us, you are busy asking how they contact ND. Whether via phone call, Bluetooth,whatsapp, Xender, emails or SMS is not our problem. Our issue is when are they contacting us? GT n EH

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by keboxxerxes: 5:40pm On Jan 30, 2018
Amr1:
Instead of you people to ask about when will they contact us, you are busy asking how they contact ND. Whether via phone call, Bluetooth,whatsapp, Xender, emails or SMS is not our problem. Our issue is when are they contacting us? GT n EH

May I remind you of the fact that some people missed their interview appointment waiting for a call, email or text from DPR that never came?

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 30, 2018
Amr1:

It is important 2 knw how dey contacted ND. Wit dat u will always make sure dat ur devices are available 247.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 30, 2018
I really pray this doesn't drag beyond February.... D wait isn't easy anymore.
Let's see the end of this and move on #TIRED!

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by siina(m): 5:55pm On Jan 30, 2018
keboxxerxes:
This is my take on how DPR might contact successful candidates.

1. The OND chaps are not as much as the BSC chaps in number, so calling successful OND candidates would not be very stressful for them to do.
2. The OND candidates did not have a recruitment portal put in place for their recruitment so the only possible way to contact the candidates about the process of their application would probably be by calls, emails or SMS.
3. As for the BSC and HND chaps, the major medium of communication would be VIA the portal. If you recall the process of the interview invite, we were just too much for DPR to send emails to all of us, so it was just a matter of DPR disabling portals of candidates that they were not interested in.
4. Finally, when DPR start reaching out to BSC candidates, an invite to be printed from our respective portals may be required in order to pick up our APLs. That way, DPR can efficiently keep track of who they invited
In all, just keep in mind the fact that, the mode of communication DPR used to contact OND candidates will be different from how they will contact BSC candidates.

I wish everyone, including myself the very best in this process.

God Speed.
FIRS called around 700 people for interview
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by goodaz: 5:59pm On Jan 30, 2018
siina:

Dt one Na recruitment? Transparency level at 0%

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by keboxxerxes: 6:34pm On Jan 30, 2018
siina:

Story!!!

Where you there when they called all 700 of them?

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 30, 2018
Hello house, this is my first and it's going to be my last contribution to this topic. Be ready to be contacted in 2 weeks time. Thanks and let's meet at the induction

11 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by 1samm: 9:56pm On Jan 30, 2018
Hello house, this is my first and it's going to be my last contribution to this topic. Be ready to be contacted in 2 weeks time. Thanks and let's meet at the induction
for ya mind!!!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jayzisoverrated(m): 9:56pm On Jan 30, 2018
I personally think that not up to 3800 as being mentioned here were invited for interview

Lemmie
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by agadamalik(m): 10:52pm On Jan 30, 2018
1samm:
for ya mind!!!
Why are we behaving like this. We need to be mature,professional and respectful,Thanks.

6 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 30, 2018
This is the beauty of Nairaland. I don't know you bro, but your post sounds convincing. See you at the top. God willing cool

In other words, the ND's who were contacted are told they will start on 19th January. That's exactly 3 weeks from when they received their Apl's. For GT/EH will probably received before 8th February. So that they can start 1st of March. This are my permutations, do not quote me

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by StanUc(m): 11:15pm On Jan 30, 2018

You have to understand that alot of water has gone under the bridge. Not all who would have applied, wrote the test, eventually and this thread to a great extent focused only on gt and eh which by the way includes HND. You have erroneously categorized ond and hnd in one.

That said, only few out of the many applicants will get the job and that few may not have the powerto cause a storm in a tea cup. As for the authenticity of the call, i am 300% certain, even today some of them are still been called.So if everything is done with and as a matter of orderliness, onds are been called first, who can guess what follows immediately after ond.... Yes you are correct.

Let me also kindky correct an impression. I have not assumed any role as an informant, i sincerely do not know much more than i am sharing now. I get the info in crescendos.

Goodmorning fam.
Ok
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by TDultimate(m): 11:18pm On Jan 30, 2018
Smartgrid:
This is the beauty of Nairaland. I don't know you bro, but your post sounds convincing. See you at the top. God willing cool

In other words, the ND's who were contacted are told they will start on 19th January. That's exactly 3 weeks from when they received their Apl's. For GT/EH will probably received before 8th February. So that they can start 1st of March. This are my permutations, do not quote me

It must b on a Monday na..
19th is a Monday..
So ill rather say 5th of march..
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by TDultimate(m): 11:19pm On Jan 30, 2018
Smartgrid:

It must b on a Monday na..
19th is a Monday..
So ill rather say 5th of march..
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by siina(m): 1:33am On Jan 31, 2018
keboxxerxes:

Story!!!

Where you there when they called all 700 of them?
Thomas
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sharaf4: 5:01am On Jan 31, 2018

I agree with u,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BluMalam(m): 5:25am On Jan 31, 2018

I have a nagging belief that this is a DPR employee going by the seeming certainty of his assertion and immediate deactivation of his moniker.

Thanks for the info, see you at the induction by God's grace.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 31, 2018
Exactly. That's what I thought too. Amen.

BluMalam:

I have a nagging belief that this is a DPR employee going by the seeming certainty of his assertion and immediate deactivation of his moniker.

Thanks for the info, see you at the induction by God's grace.

(1) (2) (3) ... (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.