Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,680 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (468) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3682301 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 31, 2018
Abeg make all of us agree on a particular day wey we suppose dey expect the dpr call. I don tire for all these anticipation. I don use vex deactivate all the notifications for my phone, except sms and email angry

Since they said they contacted the OND peeps via phone call, omo my phone don turn my shadow sad

Anywhere or anything I dey do, my phone must follow me. I don dey avoid noisy places like ebola these days, to avoid story that touch. Imagine sey dpr call you and you dey inside noisy place, shey dem fit begin reason sey maybe na agbero number dem go don mistakenly dial cheesy cheesy

Shey na just yesterday wey I dey inside keke wey my phone ring. Immediately I notice sey na Lagos land line number dey call, you need to imagine the speed wey I use fly down from the keke like mad man, come stand for road with total humility like gate man, before I answer the call cheesy cheesy cheesy

Well, na one of my yeye old pal from Lag been dey call with their office line just to say hello. Imagine!! Na dis kin critical period na em person dey call person like me with landline just to say "how far?"

Ofcourse I warn the iidiot make e no ever call me with such number again, atleast until I become psychologically more stable cheesy cheesy cheesy

My people, since that yestersay, I don update my prayer request to include "may I never be called by the wrong people" cool cool cool

Anyway, I don't know about you, but na court I go head for straight, if at the end of the day, I no see my own APL (God forbid). The amount of truama wey person don dey go through since interview finish, e reach to sue for cheesy cheesy cheesy

E be like sey I don get another new email. Abeg make I quickly go check am, before I hear sey delay make am disappear cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by abobim: 2:10pm On Jan 31, 2018
lolzzzzzzz.. same thing here bro, when i missed two calls from a customer care service of a bank i operate and to worsen the situation their number wasn't reachable. it was after working hour. I had to use true caller to find out it was the bank.... I felt disappointed anyway

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by siina(m): 2:24pm On Jan 31, 2018
hammer2010:
Abeg make all of us agree on a particular day wey we suppose dey expect the dpr call. I don tire for all these anticipation. I don use vex deactivate all the notifications for my phone, except sms and email angry

Since they said they contacted the OND peeps via phone call, omo my phone don turn my shadow sad

Anywhere or anything I dey do, my phone must follow me. I don dey avoid noisy places like ebola these days, to avoid story that touch. Imagine sey dpr call you and you dey inside noisy place, shey dem fit begin reason sey maybe na agbero number dem go don mistakenly dial cheesy cheesy

Shey na just yesterday wey I dey inside keke wey my phone ring. Immediately I notice sey na Lagos land line number dey call, you need to imagine the speed wey I use fly down from the keke like mad man, come stand for road with total humility like gate man, before I answer the call cheesy cheesy cheesy

Well, na one of my yeye old pal from Lag been dey call with their office line just to say hello. Imagine!! Na dis kin critical period na em person dey call person like me with landline just to say "how far?"

Ofcourse I warn the iidiot make e no ever call me with such number again, atleast until I become psychologically more stable cheesy cheesy cheesy

My people, since that yestersay, I don update my prayer request to include "may I never be called by the wrong people" cool cool cool

Anyway, I don't know about you, but na court I go head for straight, if at the end of the day, I no see my own APL (God forbid). The amount of truama wey person don dey go through since interview finish, e reach to sue for cheesy cheesy cheesy

E be like sey I don get another new email. Abeg make I quickly go check am, before I hear sey delay make am disappear cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Guy abeg find bro Ay makun go, you be real comedian...lol

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 31, 2018
Wish u d best.

5 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 10:37pm On Jan 31, 2018
AAdam:
Wish u d best.

AAdam, update na...

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Tetragramaton(m): 11:20pm On Jan 31, 2018
Its true o. Its happening February o.....goodluck guys. grin

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by JeGa1(m): 3:12am On Feb 01, 2018
[quote author=abobim post=64635402][/quote]
AMEN
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by cellin: 6:58am On Feb 01, 2018
Happy new month pals, May this new month be remarkable!

12 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by keboxxerxes: 8:42am On Feb 01, 2018
The month is indeed ripe with expectation, the finish line is in sight. May God grant all who put their trust in him (Me included) favor and success with respect to this recruitment exercise. In JESUS name. Amen!!!

12 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 10:20am On Feb 01, 2018
keboxxerxes:
The month is indeed ripe with expectation, the finish line is in sight. May God grant all who put their trust in him (Me included) favor and success with respect to this recruitment exercise. In JESUS name. Amen!!!

Amen !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by SOBI93: 10:50am On Feb 01, 2018
Amen

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by piro2rule: 11:10am On Feb 01, 2018
AMEN AND AMEN

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 01, 2018
The list will be released on 14th February 2018.
I got this from internal 'sauce' grin

Wishing everyone including myself the best of luck.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by fachuba(f): 4:17pm On Feb 01, 2018
You gave me a good laugh this afternoon. thanks a lot

[left][/left]
hammer2010:

[s]
hammer2010:

[/s]
hammer2010:

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by alimat216(m): 4:34pm On Feb 01, 2018
Smartgrid:
The list will be released on 14th February 2018.
I got this from internal 'sauce' grin

Wishing everyone including myself the best of luck.
Thank God u say internal sauce not source
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 01, 2018
It's confirmed internal Sauce save the date grin

alimat216:

Thank God u say internal sauce not source
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by OneGuest: 5:35pm On Feb 01, 2018
AAdam:
Hmmm... Next week sunday i wil get a nice info. Even nw i hav somethng to say but i wil nt say it right nw due to some reasons.
Oga AAdam, I greet you Sir. Shall we still wait till Sunday or is there any info from you ready to be shared with us Please share with us if any.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 01, 2018
Gotten a call to resume Feb 30. Wow. Hurray. Am a DPR staff

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Gaxx01(m): 7:05pm On Feb 01, 2018
GuyInNeed:
Ok weldone
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by osahonf: 7:10pm On Feb 01, 2018
Required Brand Ambassadors are needed for an upcoming Project. it's is highly lucrative, Part-time and open to NYSC corp members, young graduates, employed and unemployed individuals residing in Lagos, Ogun and Oyo state with a take-home pay of 40k plus monthly.
Register on https://bincomict.has-jobs.com/brand-ambassador-december-2017-lagos/179861/0
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by goodaz: 7:14pm On Feb 01, 2018
GuyInNeed:

u fit resumed march 53 na

8 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by caruzo(m): 7:48am On Feb 02, 2018
Adam where are thou.........AAdam beg where u dey........How market.....Wetin be the latest info.Thanks in advance boss.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Zahrudin: 9:17am On Feb 02, 2018
Don't grieve, Allah is with us

13 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 02, 2018
Make una live Adam alone. His Father is watching this thread. He can't make comments till Sunday! cool

caruzo:
Adam where are thou.........AAdam beg where u dey........How market.....Wetin be the latest info.Thanks in advance boss.

6 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BKR001(m): 3:04pm On Feb 02, 2018
Guys,
Please what's happening no one is saying anything for days, hope all is well with the recruitment
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AIZubair(m): 7:15pm On Feb 02, 2018
BKR001:
Guys,
Please what's happening no one is saying anything for days, hope all is well with the recruitment
Shhh...
Spirit dey pass...

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Babagy823: 7:18pm On Feb 02, 2018
Nothing is happening, just relax
BKR001:
Guys,
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BKR001(m): 11:12pm On Feb 02, 2018
OneGuest:

Oga AAdam, I greet you Sir. Shall we still wait till Sunday or is there any info from you ready to be shared with us Please share with us if any.
I am kindly reminding you about ur Sunday's promise,
It's few hour to go please

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by EazyMoh(m): 11:52am On Feb 03, 2018
AIZubair:

Shhh...
Spirit dey pass...
Lol! you remember that superstition. But where I am from its (spirit of) death that's claimed to have passed.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Tetragramaton(m): 12:13pm On Feb 03, 2018
grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by sylvestre01(m): 12:18pm On Feb 03, 2018
I bin know say all these una speculations, assumptions, views, takes and all of that would die down with time when the wait stretches... grin grin grin
Nobody gree talk again... grin... Smh... undecided

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 03, 2018
This was the LAST POST by Tamihawwt87. We missed you girl cry

See you soon at the induction in March. And once again, apologies for how some of us treat you. Even though you give reliable info for FREE

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.