Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (500) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3685046 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Asapcy(m): 11:36pm On Mar 07, 2018
Ghostofspata:
uncle u still dey so? Ah!! No b small thin o.. some pple dey give silent treatment..
Yesso naso ebi

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ghostofspata: 11:37pm On Mar 07, 2018
hammer2010:

See dis guy angry

People dey cry sey dem no wan make dis thread reach page 500 before apl begin drop so dat der goodluck charms no go expire, na em you come begin type you biography full here

Ogbeni make you locate the nearest fly over with ur expire medicines angry angry grin grin
c dia 1 now. i swear flog am comot for dis place. Pple dey talk beta tin u dey kary book post for dis place.
Lol. Smart grid source don confuse ba!? Hahhaha
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ghostofspata: 11:39pm On Mar 07, 2018
Asapcy:

Yesso naso ebi
hahahah i tot u missin in action. It shall b well at d end of d race sha
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ghostofspata: 11:41pm On Mar 07, 2018
ade014ril:
Morrow is the day!
bros which day!? Thursday ba?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by assume3(m): 6:21am On Mar 08, 2018
Ghostofspata:
bros which day!? Thursday ba?
Thursday don reach na. Continue....

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Desric(m): 6:29am On Mar 08, 2018
Smartgrid:
Good evening fellow hopefuls.
Today I will begin by apologizing to a brother who posted on this thread that a girl(his friend) received a call from dpr. My source has confirmed that indeed some calls were made. But it was to very few people. He said the calls were not official, and neither a confirmation of getting the job.

for the recruitment, as earlier said, the selection has been completed 100%. And guess what? The list is not with the dpr anymore. That's the good news.

My source said they want to release the list unexpectedly. Because so many stakeholders will be disappointed for not getting their candidates in. The source confirmed so many applicants has been selected on merit! grin

Finally, he advise me to keep checking my emails and make sure to keep my phone on, all the time. Because the emails and calls will come anytime from now. And NO, the 2018 budget has nothing to do with this recruitment.

Wishing everyone including myself the best of luck.

Thank you for your information, all these overzealous speculators should just park well if they don't have another job to do.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 08, 2018
Smartgrid:
Good evening fellow hopefuls.
Today I will begin by apologizing to a brother who posted on this thread that a girl(his friend) received a call from dpr. My source has confirmed that indeed some calls were made. But it was to very few people. He said the calls were not official, and neither a confirmation of getting the job.

for the recruitment, as earlier said, the selection has been completed 100%. And guess what? The list is not with the dpr anymore. That's the good news.

My source said they want to release the list unexpectedly. Because so many stakeholders will be disappointed for not getting their candidates in. The source confirmed so many applicants has been selected on merit! grin

Finally, he advise me to keep checking my emails and make sure to keep my phone on, all the time. Because the emails and calls will come anytime from now. And NO, the 2018 budget has nothing to do with this recruitment.

Wishing everyone including myself the best of luck.

Loool.... My brother oooo. This one is speculation nah. U used to be our most reliable source oooo.
DPR calls can't possibly be informal, and must be in relation to the recruitment exercise.
Na to blank out on this matter win shaa

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 08, 2018
dozylala:

Loool.... My brother oooo. This one is speculation nah. U used to be our most reliable source oooo.
DPR calls can't possibly be informal, and must be in relation to the recruitment exercise.

He mayb right grin Mayb DPR discovered that some applicants were developing HBP, so dey gave informal calls 2 tranquilize d situation grin

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by realone2012: 8:55am On Mar 08, 2018
dxdi:

He mayb right grin Mayb DPR discovered that some applicants were developing HBP, so dey gave informal calls 2 tranquilize d situation grin

Lol grin grin
E be like say everybody don develop sense of humour for this thread oo
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Lescalier: 9:06am On Mar 08, 2018
Good news before Easter
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tolesky(m): 9:22am On Mar 08, 2018
My candid advice to every hopeful, ''Don't underestimate the Position of God in all your ways'' Grace still singles out people out of multitudes.
May we all smile at the end.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Liove: 9:25am On Mar 08, 2018
[/color]

Peace be on your hearts! [color=#990000]
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by epic5: 9:33am On Mar 08, 2018
dozylala:

Give me one instance where this smatgrid gave an info that checks out to be true. All are speculations and telling u what u wish to hear.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 08, 2018
Liove:
[/color] Please why is no one saying anything about the obvious reality slowly creeping up on us..........

What happens after the 500 page limit has been reached and exceeded, how do we keep communicating....reading, getting and giving half, quarter and full facts and speculations I mean?

Sorry ooo, ain't familiar wt the way the forum works, please enlighten if your can/may/care.....does another thread get created or what.

I don't know what you are talking about but I've seen threads with over 1000 pages on NL, so I don't think 500 pages is the limit and even if it was we'll just do a sequel to this thread as the reason for why we are here has not come to an end. And if you were referring to the discussions about 500pages earlier on the thread, they were more of projections as to whether the APLs will come before the thread hits 500pages and appaz we all know the answer to that. Good day fellow hopefuls, our wait continues. May the odds be in our favor at last

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by realone2012: 9:41am On Mar 08, 2018
epic5:

Give me one instance where this smatgrid gave an info that checks out to be true. All are speculations and telling u what u wish to hear.
People don dey ja small small cheesy cheesy

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 08, 2018
Waiting for the person that is going to open the 500th page like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by 1wolex85: 9:45am On Mar 08, 2018
Liove:
[/color] Please why is no one saying anything about the obvious reality slowly creeping up on us..........

What happens after the 500 page limit has been reached and exceeded, how do we keep communicating....reading, getting and giving half, quarter and full facts and speculations I mean?

Sorry ooo, ain't familiar wt the way the forum works, please enlighten if your can/may/care.....does another thread get created or what.

lol, there is no limit to the pages you can have, there are threads on nl with a couple of thousands in pages. The person was only hoping the APLs come before the 500th page
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Pinkieblue(f): 9:47am On Mar 08, 2018
Hdhdhdhdhd
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by lokoventurex1(m): 9:51am On Mar 08, 2018
DouglasHoc:

Did your friend apply with OND? And did you do interview? Or you only wrote test. You need to clarify this otherwise everybody on this thread will maintain their opinion that all you posted is thrash
My friend applied with OND,and he was called on Feb., 19th. All i wanted to say is that he got the call without anyone's influence. All things being equal, many will get this job on merit premise.

I'm sorry if i had in anyway misled by saying the GT awaited list was what my friend got. He was called based on the OND test he did in 2016. DPR is DPR , when he told me what the job promises to pay every month, i was marveled. The Lord that did his own will do our ours. Obviously, things still work here in Nigeria....

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by lokoventurex1(m): 10:05am On Mar 08, 2018
Ferguson0709:

Maybe he applied with OND and they resumed on the 19th of February.
Yes he did. The matter is resolved. Maybe i mistaken his appointment to the much awaited list of GT'S....

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Achilles17: 10:27am On Mar 08, 2018
dozylala:

I have said it severally on here I believe those calls happened. They were not formal because they might not hv even expressly authorized by dpr, someone involved in d selection process needed some clarification and called to get them. That's all. Some people are allowing sensiments not to make them accept that it happened. They just want to b in denial because they were not the ones called and they believed that only connected people were called which may b true. It would be nice to remember tht even if we do not get called for this job, reasons will not be given and as humans we are free to make any assumptions of why we were not called cause we need closure and and it's fine to do tht in fact mine would b mayb I was over qualified. Whteva makes me sleep better at nite.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 08, 2018
Achilles17:

I have said it severally on here I believe those calls happened. They were not formal because they might not hv even expressly authorized by dpr, someone involved in d selection process needed some clarification and called to get them. That's all. Some people are allowing sensiments not to make them accept that it happened. They just want to b in denial because they were not the ones called and they believed that only connected people were called which may b true. It would be nice to remember tht even if we do not get called for this job, reasons will not be given and as humans we are free to make any assumptions of why we were not called cause we need closure and and it's fine to do tht in fact mine would b mayb I was over qualified. Whteva makes me sleep better at nite.

So you ma no dey sleep well for night grin cheesy

Tis well with your eyes and mind cheesy

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DouglasHoc(m): 11:05am On Mar 08, 2018
I am so sure that at this point, Tamihawt will have concrete and definite information to pass across. Please those that have his or her contact should please assist
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by digitalbabalawo(m): 11:09am On Mar 08, 2018
Na wah oh.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Achilles17: 11:17am On Mar 08, 2018
DouglasHoc:
I am so sure that at this point, Tamihawt will have concrete and definite information to pass across. Please those that have his or her contact should please assist

I do hv her contact but she does not reply. I take it she does not want to b contacted

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Monjerk: 11:19am On Mar 08, 2018
DouglasHoc:

Leave her alone for goodness sake, whether they give information or not, that will not affect the decision of those handling the recruitment process, they will release the list when all is set.

Just a little patience will do the magic.

Cheers!

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 08, 2018
Monjerk:

Leave her alone for goodness sake, whether they give information or not, that will not affect the decision of those handling the recruitment process, they will release the list when all is set.

Just a little patience will do the magic.

Cheers!

cheesy grin

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Monjerk: 11:38am On Mar 08, 2018
hammer2010:

I already know the bolded angry

Please stop quoting me

cheesy grin
I never quoted you, except you are using multiple account to cause confusion here.
Enjoy yourself while we are waiting for APLs.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Gaxx01(m): 11:42am On Mar 08, 2018
500#
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 12:21pm On Mar 08, 2018
Where's the portal gate keeper?

Any new entry? grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Tetragramaton(m): 12:22pm On Mar 08, 2018
Achilles17:

Thankyou. This girl is the person I get first hand info from. She has told me a lot of things about the selection process and I just had to spill about only the calls because I thought other people on nl were called. It was disheartening to see almost nobody was called from nl. Even though I no some people on the forum would have been called but because of fear of questions and wanting to cover their tracks too and the fact that people will call them liars or scammers. They will remain silent. If I was called and I noticed almost nobody was called. I will keep quiet too.

But if I hear anything I will do my part because we are all in it together. She told me the list would come out January ending to which I even posted that its happening soon o. Later she told me its not happening ending again o. Note that this people giving dates on this forum are not lying. But too many things are happening hence they keep changing the date to release the list. As of now it will be funny to think that the list has not be compiled. Everything has been done. But it cannot be released without going through or getting approval from some desk just like any other government job whether through FCC as you call it or whatever. The last thing she told me now is that the list will come out before may. It could change but she said before may.

So let's keep praying.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by osemeka: 12:26pm On Mar 08, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57