Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (501) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3684610 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Gaxx01(m): 12:27pm On Mar 08, 2018
May

I'm moving on! I don tire!
All d best to y'all...

I'm out mhn....

Modified: heheh #500... This pages go reach 2000 before DPR call una

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 08, 2018
Monjerk:

I never quoted you, except you are using multiple account to cause confusion here.
Enjoy yourself while we are waiting for APLs.

Sorry... just realized it I have already edited the post

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Chysleak: 12:52pm On Mar 08, 2018
Haba.... May. . Maybe you were disturbing her to give you a date when the APL will be released so you can come and shine here, so instead of having you worry her everyday,she decided to give you an extended date so she can breathe..

I choose to believe what I want to believe so should anyone...

Tetragramaton:

Thankyou. This girl is the person I get first hand info from. She has told me a lot of things about the selection process and I just had to spill about only the calls because I thought other people on nl were called. It was disheartening to see almost nobody was called from nl. Even though I no some people on the forum would have been called but because of fear of questions and wanting to cover their tracks too and the fact that people will call them liars or scammers. They will remain silent. If I was called and I noticed almost nobody was called. I will keep quiet too.

But if I hear anything I will do my part because we are all in it together. She told me the list would come out January ending to which I even posted that its happening soon o. Later she told me its not happening ending again o. Note that this people giving dates on this forum are not lying. But too many things are happening hence they keep changing the date to release the list. As of now it will be funny to think that the list has not be compiled. Everything has been done. But it cannot be released without going through or getting approval from some desk just like any other government job whether through FCC as you call it or whatever. The last thing she told me now is that the list will come out before may. It could change but she said before may.

So let's keep praying.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 08, 2018
Congrats to everyone, including DPR themselves. We are on 500pages already, it's been a long time coming. Just a few more days or weeks before the final day. Make e sha no reach one month abeg smiley
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by talk2ekpa(m): 1:25pm On Mar 08, 2018
Open letter to the hopeful...

Welcome to page 500. It time to take a fresh grip with your tired hands.

Don't be discouraged, we are almost at the end of the tunnel, and our light at the end of the tunnel shall be our APLs...

Be inspired and remain hopeful

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by assume3(m): 2:19pm On Mar 08, 2018
Tetragramaton:

Thankyou. This girl is the person I get first hand info from. She has told me a lot of things about the selection process and I just had to spill about only the calls because I thought other people on nl were called. It was disheartening to see almost nobody was called from nl. Even though I no some people on the forum would have been called but because of fear of questions and wanting to cover their tracks too and the fact that people will call them liars or scammers. They will remain silent. If I was called and I noticed almost nobody was called. I will keep quiet too.

But if I hear anything I will do my part because we are all in it together. She told me the list would come out January ending to which I even posted that its happening soon o. Later she told me its not happening ending again o. Note that this people giving dates on this forum are not lying. But too many things are happening hence they keep changing the date to release the list. As of now it will be funny to think that the list has not be compiled. Everything has been done. But it cannot be released without going through or getting approval from some desk just like any other government job whether through FCC as you call it or whatever. The last thing she told me now is that the list will come out before may. It could change but she said before may.

So let's keep praying.

I heard that one too. they told me that it maybe out between March or April. So let just keeping praying that atleast we are on the list even if it will be December.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 2:41pm On Mar 08, 2018
hammer2010:

Sorry... just realized it I have already edited the post
You can now see that nobody is above mistake. Polchiz did similar thing.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Tetragramaton(m): 2:42pm On Mar 08, 2018
Chysleak:
Haba.... May. . Maybe you were disturbing her to give you a date when the APL will be released so you can come and shine here, so instead of having you worry her everyday,she decided to give you an extended date so she can breathe..

I choose to believe what I want to believe so should anyone...

What kind of talk is that. So that I can come and shine untop wetin. This are the kind of stupid comments that really pisses me of. If I give a date and it's correct is it not for the benefit of everyone. So what is the shinning talk about. Please learn how to talk abi type. If you use nairaland as your scale of recognition and feel that people who go out of their way to give information are doing it so that they can be shinning. You need your brain checked.

You should follow your own advise. If you believe what you want to believe then live people to post whatever they want to post. Its left for you to accept or move on.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 08, 2018
Onyiridike:

You can now see that nobody is above mistake. Polchiz did similar thing.

grin grin grin finally, he took the bait cheesy cheesy cheesy

So you are still seriously trying to confuse yourself that you don't own both monikers cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 2:59pm On Mar 08, 2018
hammer2010:

grin grin grin finally, he took the bait cheesy cheesy cheesy

So you are still seriously trying to confuse yourself that you don't own both monikers cheesy cheesy

I don't have time for you.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Donelli: 3:07pm On Mar 08, 2018
java12:
Dear Colleagues,

The final list has been forwarded to FCC. However, it has been approved hopefully by next week everybody will know his/her fate. This is from a reliable source.

Thanks

Still valid or nay.. ?

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ghostofspata: 4:42pm On Mar 08, 2018
Donelli:

Still valid or nay.. ?
relax.. we will know by tomorrow..
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DouglasHoc(m): 5:26pm On Mar 08, 2018
I remember Tamihawt posted last year that interview would come up before December which didn't happen, she later came back to predict correctly that the interviews would start 4th December. Some factors would have led to the interviews been shifted forward as at then. I feel same is happening as regards contacting successful applicants. Meaning those that got info wherein they were told that applicants would be contacted this week may not be entirely wrong. This wait is not easy at all

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Donelli: 5:35pm On Mar 08, 2018
DouglasHoc:
I remember Tamihawt posted last year that interview would come up before December which didn't happen, she later came back to predict correctly that the interviews would start 4th December. Some factors would have led to the interviews been shifted forward as at then. I feel same is happening as regards contacting successful applicants. Meaning those that got info wherein they were told that applicants would be contacted this week may not be entirely wrong. This wait is not easy at all

That's why I felt this clarification is necessary..

Still valid or nay.. ?

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Boanage1(m): 6:41pm On Mar 08, 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 7:33pm On Mar 08, 2018
Boanage1:

https:///s8KGVW-952556

What's that?

Copy and paste the info here

What next?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by abobim: 8:30pm On Mar 08, 2018
For those of us that will be entering DPR in soonest, lets prepare our mind that we can be hire and also be fire...i.e after the PIGB is implemented...This recruitment might be based on 90% merit...
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DouglasHoc(m): 8:57pm On Mar 08, 2018
Just did a little flashback to February. @Achilles77 , I admire the confidence with which you posted this. We heard calls have been made but not the type we would have expected. We will get there by God's grace

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 9:16pm On Mar 08, 2018
abobim:
For those of us that will be entering DPR in soonest, lets prepare our mind that we can be hire and also be fire...i.e after the PIGB is implemented...This recruitment might be based on 90% merit...

Go back and study the bill. Nobody will be fired. In fact, more people will be hired.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by abobim: 10:13pm On Mar 08, 2018
The bill states that employee performance will be base on key performance indicator i.e if any employee that performed below he or she will be fired and it will be in the hands of the management...which Implies that both dpr and pppra will be merged together.. If you are a staff of dpr and you performed below kpi,you will be fired... It is not like before.. Every staff must worth his or her pay..
Onyiridike:

Go back and study the bill. Nobody will be fired. In fact, more people will be hired.
Onyiridike:

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by abobim: 10:16pm On Mar 08, 2018
The bill states that employee performance will be base on key performance indicator i.e if any employee that performed below he or she will be fired and it will be in the hands of the management...which Implies that both dpr and pppra will be merged together.. If you are a staff of dpr and you performed below kpi,you will be fired... It is not like before.. Every staff must worth his or her pay...
Onyiridike:

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by abobim: 10:26pm On Mar 08, 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 10:37pm On Mar 08, 2018
abobim:
The bill states that employee performance will be base on key performance indicator i.e if any employee that performed below he or she will be fired and it will be in the hands of the management...which Implies that both dpr and pppra will be merged together.. If you are a staff of dpr and you performed below kpi,you will be fired... It is not like before.. Every staff must worth his or her pay...

Very good then !

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 08, 2018
We are talking about wen APL will visit us and someone is talking about fire. Is like seeking 4 admission @ dsame time thinking of being rusticated. Y those negative thoughts self. Abeg ooo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by damtan(m): 11:10pm On Mar 08, 2018
I've been following this thread like i applied for this job. sometimes i just laugh uncontrollably at some posts. wish you guys all the best anyways

5 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ghostofspata: 11:24pm On Mar 08, 2018
damtan:
I've been following this thread like i applied for this job. sometimes i just laugh uncontrollably at some posts. wish you guys all the best anyways
thank u
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Achilles17: 11:25pm On Mar 08, 2018
DouglasHoc:
Just did a little flashback to February. @Achilles77 , I admire the confidence with which you posted this. We heard calls have been made but not the type we would have expected. We will get there by God's grace

Now I feel foolish. I but like Obama said it was due to d audacity of hope
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ghostofspata: 11:28pm On Mar 08, 2018
Happy reaching 500 pages to my pple. Sha if no b for dat person way post biography abt her face shampoo, we for no reach 500. Well done shampoo person for ur contribution
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by abobim: 12:11am On Mar 09, 2018
I'm only trying to encourage the successful candidates to be hardworking... I'm sorry if i got you angry...
dxdi:
We are talking about wen APL will visit us and someone is talking about fire. Is like seeking 4 admission @ dsame time thinking of being rusticated. Y those negative thoughts self. Abeg ooo
.. But for Apl, let's say any moment from now till 2nd week of April... Why the delay is because of clarity.. I rest my case...
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AIZubair(m): 12:29am On Mar 09, 2018
cry
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Liove: 12:37am On Mar 09, 2018
abobim:
https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2018/03/pigb-fgll-retain-not-sack-pppra-dpr-workers-kachikwu/amp/#ampshare=https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/03/pigb-fgll-retain-not-sack-pppra-dpr-workers-kachikwu/

From what I read on that post, what I can deduce is...

If dpr doesn't conclude this/these recruitment process asap before the pigb goes into full effect, it is absolutely no longer up to them to employ anymore as they won't exist anymore by then, it's the newly formed PRC - a merger of dpr nd pppra that will hv to carry out fresh recruitment.
Hoping DPR will actually conclude nd assimilate new recruits really soon, because this might as well be thier last recruitment!

PS: Even though the merger may be mighty inconvenient in light of what nigerian civil servants are known for, it is an effort towards improving standards....but knowing Nigeria.......The new PRC may also end up being a gimmick!

Anyways wish the country the best and dpr godspeed and most especially new recruits best of luck.

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 09, 2018
damtan:

U must b having fun here
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (498) (499) (500) (501) (502) (503) (504) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.