Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,577 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (508) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3682272 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by MrsBee: 10:18am On Mar 16, 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Deedz: 10:40am On Mar 16, 2018
I think the same too. Because I was introduced to a staff of DPR last week. I told him applied. He asked what course, I told him. He said it's good that it's engineering. And not something like Business admin or any HR thing. That he would have told me to move on.
Ferguson0709:

I think you are right about Engineers being the highest considered. An interviewer unconsciously said this while interviewing me

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Flare89: 11:24am On Mar 16, 2018
Hello,

Do you happen to know anything about the number of geologists they intend to recruit?

Deedz:
I think the same too. Because I was introduced to a staff of DPR last week. I told him applied. He asked what course, I told him. He said it's good that it's engineering. And not something like Business admin or any HR thing. That he would have told me to move on.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by realone2012: 11:28am On Mar 16, 2018
Deedz:
Tor, maybe those of us that are not engineers should carry our load and move on then.

And by the way, won't they consolidate people that didn't get in?
Chei, this psychological trauma is not from here!

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by may240717: 11:37am On Mar 16, 2018
[quote author=Flare89 post=65884400]Hello,

Do you happen to know anything about the number of geologists they intend to recruit?

You are a geologist
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Flare89: 11:45am On Mar 16, 2018
Yes I applied for that position.

[quote author=may240717 post=65884760][/quote]
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by talk2ekpa(m): 12:22pm On Mar 16, 2018
Deedz:
All of you claiming engineers and quoting all source and sauce, make una no worry. I'll share my testimony on this thread.

A proud Administrator though....

5 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Babagy823: 12:34pm On Mar 16, 2018
Yes engrs have the highest share of the slots. Its not rocket science, if you check the way the positions were advertised you will know engineers will have like 70%
of the slots
talk2ekpa:

All of you claiming engineers and quoting all source and sauce, make una no worry. I'll share my testimony on this thread.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Kezmanp(m): 12:37pm On Mar 16, 2018
Registration portal closed.... Please for those of yu that registered wen do yu guys do it.....
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by damtan(m): 12:43pm On Mar 16, 2018
shocked
Kezmanp:
Registration portal closed.... Please for those of yu that registered wen do yu guys do it.....
sad
Kezmanp:
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Energist1(m): 1:19pm On Mar 16, 2018
ah ahn.. which one is portal closed.. do you mean theyve started closing peoples account?
damtan:
shocked
sad
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DouglasHoc(m): 1:24pm On Mar 16, 2018
Kezmanp:

You are out of date. Don't come and confuse people here. You didn't apply.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 2:00pm On Mar 16, 2018
DouglasHoc:

You are out of date. Don't come and confuse people here. You didn't apply.

Just laughing!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ghostofspata: 2:38pm On Mar 16, 2018
Kezmanp:
Oga park well...

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AIZubair(m): 3:37pm On Mar 16, 2018
Deedz:
cry

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 16, 2018
TDultimate:

Why can't we avoid putting forth denigrating comments..
Smartgrid is one of our only source at d moment .. Let's not incite another disparage..
dont worry... I will want to believe smartgrid will ignore all those antagonists
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by csimms7: 4:20pm On Mar 16, 2018
Madam MrsBee. I'm not talking about PR. I was specific about the information I had which is why I mentioned "students who have studied in the UK". For PR and etc, I don't know about that.

Cheers.

MrsBee:
https://www.nairaland.com/3053069/general-guide-australian-permanent-resident

Guys help yourself. Read up!

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Deedz: 4:20pm On Mar 16, 2018
grin grin grin Oga calm down. I never claimed to have a source. I just narrated a chance meeting. At the end, it's just grace that will determine who gets in. We all hope to share our testimonies too.

talk2ekpa:

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by talk2ekpa(m): 4:44pm On Mar 16, 2018
Deedz:
grin grin grin Oga calm down. I never claimed to have a source. I just narrated a chance meeting. At the end, it's just grace that will determine who gets in. We all hope to share our testimonies too.

Amen my brother
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 16, 2018
grin
AIZubair:

Lol. My battery is so low and I don't want to buy another.
Hammer2010, I need you to hammer me with your hammer into action lest I drain away.... grin

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 16, 2018
I can see there is a paradigm shift in the speculation matrix grin cheesy cheesy

So now na which course wey go get more chances abi shocked

So una mean sey people like me wey apply for HR, na to just advise myself face front abi

Omo we go tear that list when e come out and we notice any bias cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Clemexy20(m): 5:20pm On Mar 16, 2018
lol... u funny o try bomb dpr office na...lol.....notin do u sha
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 16, 2018
Looking at this recruitment, it breaks my heart that when the list eventually surface, only about 10% of those interviewed will be employed by dpr. More than 3800 applicants attended the interview, and only about 300+ (though I heard 400 made it in the list finally) will be employed. This simply mean about 3500 hopefuls will not get this job sad

As promised, here are more intels for your info.
- Electrical engineers are the majority follow by chemical engineers.
- The least in the list are legal officers
- Preparations have already started for induction
- And again, many people are considered on merit.
- Though there's nothing precisely on ground about the dates, but the calls may come in any moment.

Wishing everyone including myself the best of luck.

11 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by naijainstinct: 5:35pm On Mar 16, 2018
Smartgrid:
Looking at this recruitment, it breaks my heart that when the list eventually surface, only about 10% of those interviewed will be employed by dpr. More than 3800 applicants attended the interview, and only about 300+ (though I heard 400 made it in the list finally) will be employed. This simply mean about 3500 hopefuls will not get this job sad

As promised, here are more intels for your info.
- Electrical engineers are the majority follow by chemical engineers.
- The least in the list are legal officers
- Preparations have already started for induction
- And again, many people are considered on merit.
- Though there's nothing precisely on ground about the dates, but the calls may come in any moment.

Wishing everyone including myself the best of luck.
All is set bro. I heard 26th of this month but I hate to speculate.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.