Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (517) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3681555 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Itzdanrimi(m): 6:49am On Mar 26, 2018
sylvestre01:
Instead of interview location I am seeing medicals location shocked

1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by fayte: 7:28am On Mar 26, 2018
When all this is over, there are some people that should be flogged on this platform. The tension here is worse than the one DPR is giving. cry undecided

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Achilles17: 8:30am On Mar 26, 2018
sylvestre01:

U wish!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by TDultimate(m): 9:24am On Mar 26, 2018
sylvestre01:
How can Dat b without 1st apl..
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 10:48am On Mar 26, 2018
All I'm saying is....

Brace yourselves!

Not all of us will get this job.

May God see us through.

7 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Bbdtj(m): 11:04am On Mar 26, 2018
Since no proof. You are speculating and just adding tension.
talk2ekpa:

Wow.. Really... Congra.... Yeah, before I complete the ...tulation, any proof?

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by talk2ekpa(m): 4:12pm On Mar 26, 2018
Bbdtj:
Since no proof. You are speculating and just adding tension.
Please tell that to him not me...
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by newsnjobs(m): 4:57pm On Mar 26, 2018
@Smartgrid,

Any update?

cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by csimms7: 5:38pm On Mar 26, 2018
Awon speculators. Ha fa!!!!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by balisco: 5:43pm On Mar 26, 2018
Already happening now, cheers DPR. Congratulations to me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Gaxx01(m): 5:53pm On Mar 26, 2018
balisco:

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 26, 2018
balisco:

Wehdone saar
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by OutOfTheAshes(m): 6:03pm On Mar 26, 2018
balisco:
Guy be serious na, wetin happen undecided
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Babagy823: 6:05pm On Mar 26, 2018
Guys chill, Dpr has finished with the list and sent to FCC, but the list is still with FCC. Untill certificate of compliance is being issued then we can start hoping, but its still a long way to go my people. I for once expected everythng has been concluded but reality dawned on me when i placed a call to confirm. The lost is still with FCC as we speak, you and agree or read and move on. Im just sharing what i heard. From my deduction, ApL should be around April or beyond.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 26, 2018
balisco:

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by csimms7: 7:14pm On Mar 26, 2018
After bashing someone who gave some false news and stuff, you're the least person I expected to do this sha.

balisco:
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 7:19pm On Mar 26, 2018
Babagy823:
Guys chill, Dpr has finished with the list and sent to FCC, but the list is still with FCC. Untill certificate of compliance is being issued then we can start hoping, but its still a long way to go my people. I for once expected everythng has been concluded but reality dawned on me when i placed a call to confirm. The lost is still with FCC as we speak, you and agree or read and move on. Im just sharing what i heard. From my deduction, ApL should be around April or beyond.

But this list has been with the FCC for far too long. Does it really take that long to go through a list of 400 names and issue a certificate? I wonder... I just wonder
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by java12: 7:22pm On Mar 26, 2018
@ Smartgrid,

Any update?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Babagy823: 7:32pm On Mar 26, 2018
Yes, it may even take longer time to some extent.
Not every list that is being given to FCC that they will just agree and issue certicate, they have to go through the list and ensure it conform with the FCC rule. If the find out thet DPR have done whatever they like, they will disagree and send the list back to DPR for corrections, and thats where the list will be moving back and front untill all the parties agree. But when the list is out of FCC, it is left for DPR to print and issue APLs whenever they like. Is not as easy as we think, may God help us
makonko:

But this list has been with the FCC for far too long. Does it really take that long to go through a list of 400 names and issue a certificate? I wonder... I just wonder

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by OutOfTheAshes(m): 7:39pm On Mar 26, 2018
makonko:

U neva chi chumtim grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by balisco: 7:44pm On Mar 26, 2018
Hmmmmmm, an act of entertainment. Just want to warm the speculator's DAT dey r just OND level, so I try to give dem in PHD level. Relax, what will b will surely b, do not lose hope man gat to undergo many difficulties, his abilities most always b tested.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by salveoP(m): 7:44pm On Mar 26, 2018
I strongly feel d delay in passing d 2018 appropriation bill into law is what is delaying dis recruitment... my thought though...
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by balisco: 7:47pm On Mar 26, 2018
salveoP:
I strongly feel d delay in passing d 2018 appropriation bill into law is what is delaying dis recruitment... my thought though...

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Tetragramaton(m): 9:05pm On Mar 26, 2018
Before may!!!!!!!!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 26, 2018
The main reason for the delay i can say with all certainity... Is just power tussles... And the list has been subject to alot of addition and subtraction... Who to put and who to delete

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by agadamalik(m): 9:35pm On Mar 26, 2018
234biu:
The main reason for the delay i can say with all certainity... Is just power tussles... And the list has been subject to alot of addition and subtraction... Who to put and who to delete
My brother the delay is because of budget, when the is pass into law the list will release. you guys need to be patient. Thanks.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 26, 2018
agadamalik:
My brother the delay is because of budget, when the is pass into law the list will release. you guys need to be patient. Thanks.
. Are these your deductions from a source or is it just from your own assement of things?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by agadamalik(m): 9:44pm On Mar 26, 2018
234biu:
. Are these your deductions from a source or is it just from your own assement of things?
Thanks.expect calls from DPR tomorrow.

(1) (2) (3) ... (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.