Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,147 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (721) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3684030 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) (723) (724) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mRjandz06: 5:06pm On Jul 17, 2018
Hey guyz,

Issuing of letters has being suspended again!! That’s why no calls yet today..

BECAUSE OF EH PLACEMENT...The staff union is challenging the management badly!!

A meeting is currently ongoing in Abuja right now.. they’ve summoned the management!!

Let’s enhanced prayers!

Cheerz!

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 5:13pm On Jul 17, 2018
mRjandz06:
Hey guyz,

A meeting is currently ongoing in Abuja right now.. they’ve summoned the management!!

Let’s enhanced prayers!

Cheerz!

But I know of an E. H that collected his APL Today. Though through a sponsor.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Blockbuster: 5:14pm On Jul 17, 2018
mRjandz06:
Hey guyz,

Let’s enhanced prayers!

Cheerz!

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Kalealaro: 5:16pm On Jul 17, 2018
mRjandz06:
Hey guyz,

Let’s enhanced prayers!

Cheerz!

Nawao, in sha Allah, we will be successful.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sholly24: 5:16pm On Jul 17, 2018
mRjandz06:
Hey guyz,

Let’s enhanced prayers!

Cheerz!

Thanks for the update. May God see us through[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Dockie21: 5:16pm On Jul 17, 2018
Blockbuster:

DPR Why? why?? why Save your future staffs from heart burn.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by PrinzeMike(m): 5:18pm On Jul 17, 2018
Hmm...do you have an idea what grade level (SS4/3/2) EHs will be placed?

mRjandz06:
Hey guyz,

Let’s enhanced prayers!

Cheerz!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mRjandz06: 5:21pm On Jul 17, 2018
[color=#000099][/color]
makonko:

But I know of an E. H that collected his APL Today. Though through a sponsor.

Yeah, they’ve not started giving out EH officially..but tru a sponsor it’s possible!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mRjandz06: 5:22pm On Jul 17, 2018
[color=#000099][/color]
PrinzeMike:
Hmm...do you have an idea what grade level (SS4/3/2) EHs will be placed?

ss4- Senior
ss3- Assistant chief
ss2- Deputy chief
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DarkShades: 5:23pm On Jul 17, 2018
mRjandz06:
Hey guyz,

Let’s enhanced prayers!

Cheerz!

Na wa o! It is said that the least placed E.H was put on SS4. But the union is more concerned about those placed on SS1 (Chief Officers) that can hinder the growth of other staff into Management positions. E.H placement issues have always been dicey especially in Govt. agencies were promotions aren't really based on KPIs. I think DPR Management should expand the Organogram and create more room to accommodate everyone. People keep forgetting that once PIGB is signed, na merger talks go begin between DPR and PPRA. May God help us E.H hopefuls.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 5:30pm On Jul 17, 2018
mRjandz06:
[color=#000099][/color]

Yeah, they’ve not started giving out EH officially..but tru a sponsor it’s possible!
Are they done with GT? Have they contacted all successful GT?

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by eyebee01(m): 5:38pm On Jul 17, 2018
Please can any one say if it is possible to apply for GT and be among EH mayb due d fact u filled experience in the portal but mayb not up to 5years

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 17, 2018
mRjandz06:
Hey guyz,

Let’s enhanced prayers!

Cheerz!

Has this not been settled?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by osahonjeffery: 5:45pm On Jul 17, 2018
Thank you very much. Am still expecting
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Anextin(f): 5:48pm On Jul 17, 2018
eyebee01:
Please can any one say if it is possible to apply for GT and be among EH mayb due d fact u filled experience in the portal but mayb not up to 5years
Nah, not possible, what you applied for is what you get. Your higher qualifications or experience only position you for easy acceptance
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by sylvestre01(m): 5:48pm On Jul 17, 2018
Onyiridike:
Mai gida elbangeez how far? Have you been called?

I see ur Enugu too... We chilling. Hopeful!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by PrinzeMike(m): 5:48pm On Jul 17, 2018
Guy thanks...you sure dey reason well!

mRjandz06:
[color=#000099][/color]

ss4- Senior
ss3- Assistant chief
ss2- Deputy chief
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by osahonjeffery: 5:49pm On Jul 17, 2018
phillip4re:

statisticians here have not been contacted
Thank you very much just expectant
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 6:10pm On Jul 17, 2018
sylvestre01:

I see ur Enugu too... We chilling. Hopeful!

Yes
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by simplynace(m): 6:10pm On Jul 17, 2018
neverdown999:
This is another major lie, there are states with more than 14 candidates and RIVERS, I repeat RIVERS state doesn't have the highest number of candidates.

Please bro, how many does Ebonyi state have?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Misswoods(f): 6:15pm On Jul 17, 2018
Biko I need to know about Niger and possibly HR so I can jejely move on. Anybody to help? Mr neverdown,marvel?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by eyebee01(m): 6:17pm On Jul 17, 2018
Anextin:

Nah, not possible, what you applied for is what you get. Your higher qualifications or experience only position you for easy acceptance

Ok thanks God answer our prayers.... Statisticians in the house any update
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by eyebee01(m): 6:23pm On Jul 17, 2018
simplynace:

Please bro, how many does Ebonyi state have?
@neverdown pls can u help with the list of statisticians. Please reach me on eyebee01@gmail.com sir
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Mud86(m): 6:29pm On Jul 17, 2018
Dockie21:

DPR Why? why?? why Save your future staffs from heart burn.
indeed Heartburn... I thought d management is fully aware of d level EH would b place in d 1st instance.but y ar dey envying d new intakes.... God have mercy on us...
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by simplynace(m): 7:00pm On Jul 17, 2018
Varies from state to state based on your state representation. Like Ebonyi had alot of slots while Niger had little.

After the 3 months has elapsed everyone will go for induction at the same time. So doesnt matter when you start

Where is Legend90 now that he is needed to help clarify this ooooo?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pedroito: 7:03pm On Jul 17, 2018
simplynace:

Where is Legend90 now that he is needed to help clarify this ooooo?

No one seems helping... We are left in limbo
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Liftedbygrace: 7:24pm On Jul 17, 2018
Hi Kristion, If you wouldn't mind I would like to chat you.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Mud86(m): 7:42pm On Jul 17, 2018
realone2012:
First North Central I will be hearing about.
Congrats to him

wonderful... congratulations to him. but if i may ask, how does he confirm his name was on d much awaited list. pls elaburate. ur respond is much appreciated.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by habakukjss3: 7:47pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ghostgambler:
we must also know that all states cannot be represented in all positions ie all states cannot have electrical Engrs other wise 37 positions out of 300 will go to electrical eng and this is just if one person per state is chosen.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kristion: 8:00pm On Jul 17, 2018
His Boss was visiting his friend at DPR Abuja Office so he asked his Boss to help him check.
Mud86:

wonderful... congratulations to him. but if i may ask, how does he confirm his name was on d much awaited list. pls elaburate. ur respond is much appreciated.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by GreatEngineer(m): 8:00pm On Jul 17, 2018
So up till now, no any good update concerning EH.
God have mercy.

How I wish I can even know if my name is there or not, so that I can just take a decision or move on.

The whole thing is just too confusing and causing much pressure.

@Marvel, @Ferguson, @smartgridreborn, @legend90 any update concerning EH.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by useful62(m): 8:53pm On Jul 17, 2018
Onyiridike:

Are they done with GT? Have they contacted all successful GT?

No now. Only a fraction has been contacted. D call was suspended due to some issues raised.
Let us be calm.

Possibly on Friday, we can make conclusions.

(1) (2) (3) ... (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) (723) (724) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P