Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,592 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (722) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3684214 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (719) (720) (721) (722) (723) (724) (725) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprpikin: 9:00pm On Jul 17, 2018

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sunny360: 9:34pm On Jul 17, 2018
dprpikin:

If you have access to the list, you can help to either post it here or check for some of us that are interested.

Supported!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by osahonjeffery: 10:05pm On Jul 17, 2018
If you have access to the list, you can help to either post it here or check for some of us that are interested.

It will be nice
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Gagarawa: 10:15pm On Jul 17, 2018
Mud86:

EH and KGM
May Allah make us among the successful ones
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by elbangeez: 10:16pm On Jul 17, 2018
I think if they didnt call tomorrow we should look forward to friday
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Gagarawa: 10:16pm On Jul 17, 2018
Mud86:

EH and KGM
Did u heard anybody been call from jigawa?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 10:19pm On Jul 17, 2018
akeye81

Any news?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Gagarawa: 10:20pm On Jul 17, 2018
anasb3:
Anyone called from jigawa pls?
I don't think so, which LG and which pstn?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by fachuba(f): 10:22pm On Jul 17, 2018
eyebee01:

Ok thanks but wot about statistician in general not Kogi only. I mean do u know if dey have been contacted and can u help us confirm dat pls thanks

I got to know this evening that they are sorting out some things hence no calls today & maybe tomorrow too cos d meeting continues tomorrow.
If you've missed a call from a corresponding number as those that received theirs, please jubilate & of course congratulations too
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by fachuba(f): 10:23pm On Jul 17, 2018
eyebee01:

Ok thanks but wot about statistician in general not Kogi only. I mean do u know if dey have been contacted and can u help us confirm dat pls thanks

I don't know what the list looks like honestly. Sorry!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by elbangeez: 10:28pm On Jul 17, 2018
Thanks for the update,
fachuba:

I got to know this evening that they are sorting out some things hence no calls today & maybe tomorrow too cos d meeting continues tomorrow.
If you've missed a call from a corresponding number as those that received theirs, please jubilate & of course congratulations too

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ceocity: 10:40pm On Jul 17, 2018
osahonjeffery:

It will be nice

Nobody will take the risk of posting any list here. It will cause chaos. Remember what posting of APL resulted to.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Gagarawa: 10:40pm On Jul 17, 2018
fachuba:

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by anasb3(m): 11:11pm On Jul 17, 2018
Gagarawa:
I don't think so, which LG and which pstn?
GT Electrical HJA LGA
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by may240717: 1:30am On Jul 18, 2018
makonko:
akeye81

Any news?

Hi ya ! I sent you a pm. Please respond
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Dockie21: 3:55am On Jul 18, 2018
may240717:

Hi ya ! I sent you a pm. Please respond

Any idea how many EHs participated in the interview process? Answers please!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 4:25am On Jul 18, 2018
Dockie21:

Any idea how many EHs participated in the interview process? Answers please!

I honestly can't say. But we are way behind GT number
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by habakukjss3: 6:15am On Jul 18, 2018
habakukjss3:

Please help confirm if any enugu indigene has been called..
Also.. What the total no of GT taken?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by eyebee01(m): 6:21am On Jul 18, 2018
fachuba:

Ok thanks... How I wish I missed such call. .. Lol but I am optimistic and prayerful. Thanks again
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Kalealaro: 6:41am On Jul 18, 2018
fachuba:

I pray all pending issues are resolved today and we are successful. I will appreciate any update today on the meeting or possibly calls.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by skbabz1: 6:47am On Jul 18, 2018
the people that claimed missed a call from a number similar to what those that have been contacted, said they couldn't call back as the line could not be reached. Is it possible that those that have been contacted try to ring the number that called them just to be sure whether it goes through or not...
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by fachuba(f): 6:49am On Jul 18, 2018
Kalealaro:

I pray all pending issues are resolved today and we are successful. I will appreciate any update today on the meeting or possibly calls.

I will. I just wish there's more room for people to be taken. It's sweeter when there're many happy people

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jidex4life: 7:20am On Jul 18, 2018
[7/18, 06:20] Engrjidex: You know as they call successful candidates their is no prove of evidence to show based on printed slip from portal or SMS to show that you are successful to collect your appointment letter therefore many interview applicant will be in plenty in their office because that is the easiest way to check if your name is on the list because many people will claim that they were called by DPR
[7/18, 06:20] Engrjidex: Therefore they might have noticed that hence change of tactics, just my assumption though but reason it is very logical if me and you go to their office and claim that we were called by DPR to come and collect our appointment letter they will verify by checking your name is in the list hence you have checked your name

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Gemini13: 7:50am On Jul 18, 2018
jidex4life:
[7/18, 06:20] Engrjidex: You know as they call successful candidates their is no prove of evidence to show based on printed slip from portal or SMS to show that you are successful to collect your appointment letter therefore many interview applicant will be in plenty in their office because that is the easiest way to check if your name is on the list because many people will claim that they were called by DPR
[7/18, 06:20] Engrjidex: Therefore they might have noticed that hence change of tactics, just my assumption though but reason it is very logical if me and you go to their office and claim that we were called by DPR to come and collect our appointment letter they will verify by checking your name is in the list hence you have checked your name

You are making so much sense. Especially Abuja office that ask successful to come today for the Apl. I dey reason this level. Make I baf go join queue. Last last its either yes, no or wait
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by izulagambu: 8:01am On Jul 18, 2018
jidex4life:

Lol.... To gate crash now.. Na im remain o
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kecheluv: 8:03am On Jul 18, 2018
fachuba:

pls I want to know for those that miss the call will they place a call to them again, or is it advice we hit the road, pls your kind response will be appreciated
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by osahonjeffery: 8:04am On Jul 18, 2018
ceocity:

Nobody will take the risk of posting any list here. It will cause chaos. Remember what posting of APL resulted to.

Please how can you assist in helping me to check?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by GreatEngineer(m): 8:05am On Jul 18, 2018
Gemini13:

You are making so much sense. Especially Abuja office that ask successful to come today for the Apl. I dey reason this level. Make I baf go join queue. Last last its either yes, no or wait

Hahaha...
Sharp men, eye don turn red. Guy men them want check their names by all means.

Assuming am close to my possible zonal office, I for try this method.
There is no harm in it, if your name is there, them go see am, if it is not there, you Waka go back home and move on with your life from DPR waiting list.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Gemini13: 8:06am On Jul 18, 2018
kecheluv:
pls I want to know for those that miss the call will they place a call to them again, or is it advice we hit the road, pls your kind response will be appreciated

Na was for you o. You see missed called from them you dey ask question again.. Better go to their office before they change their mind.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 8:14am On Jul 18, 2018
kecheluv:

If you're sure it's the same number that called the successful ones just hit road
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Deedz: 8:23am On Jul 18, 2018
Gemini13:

Please sir help me check if you can, when you get there. I'm kind of at a cross roads now and I need to know if I should move on. I've sent you a pm.

(1) (2) (3) ... (719) (720) (721) (722) (723) (724) (725) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.