Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,531 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3686228 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by yusufbala2010(m): 9:21am On Mar 29, 2017
Chinexd22nd:

Sir, thanks for your words...
Buh has a test been conducted?
Pls reply
i applied for experiance position Kano centre but still my application is pending successfully submitted and on the top APPLICATION COMPLETED and i heard from Nairaland member here that experiance hire positions have been invited for the test who has been invited pls from any centre should come and testify here for us to wipe away this doubt pls
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by yusufbala2010(m): 9:23am On Mar 29, 2017
I applied for experiance position Kano centre but still my application is pending successfully submitted and on the top APPLICATION COMPLETED and i heard from Nairaland member here that experiance hire positions have been invited for the test who has been invited pls from any centre should come and testify here for us to wipe away this doubt pls

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 29, 2017
Brace up everyone.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by A9ine: 1:49pm On Mar 29, 2017
fatdick:

Easy! It is absolutely wrong to resort to insults as a form of correction. Your fears are understandable but no one forced you to believe the info either. You can rightly ignore it if you suspect a lie.

Really, so much favoritism have been going down concerning this recruitment. I also know someone who was invited for test weeks ago. i didnt bring it here cos it sounds unbelievable but it is true. The only advise I will proffer is for people to silently wait till invites starts flooding in, which I believe will be quite soon. I called the DPR helpdesk on Tuesday and was told that the DPR recruitment site was down because they are collating the names and wouldnt want any form of intrusion or compromise of d site.
True talk! nicely said, but your moniker though. ...

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mayoor15(m): 1:54pm On Mar 29, 2017
AllforJesus7:
Brace up everyone.
For war or tsunami?

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by fatdick(m): 7:31pm On Mar 29, 2017
mayoor15:
For war or tsunami?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by fatdick(m): 7:33pm On Mar 29, 2017
msb247:
The recruitment this time around may not be as long as the previous one. Much sooner than expected, hopefully.
it definitely will not be. the recruitment will be in batches......it is a continuous process
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by fatdick(m): 7:37pm On Mar 29, 2017
A9ine:

True talk! nicely said, but your moniker though. ...
Thanks brother! What's wrong with my moniker na? I'm fat and my name is Dickson......so I use fatdick grin just like fatjoe or fatjackwink

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by yusufbala2010(m): 9:46pm On Mar 29, 2017
yusufbala2010:
I applied for experiance position Kano centre but still my application is pending successfully submitted and on the top APPLICATION COMPLETED and i heard from Nairaland member here that experiance hire positions have been invited for the test who has been invited pls from any centre should come and testify here for us to wipe away this doubt pls
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by friidA22(m): 1:17am On Mar 30, 2017
Please guys how can I access my account, cuz can login, it keep telling me invalid bla bla.. even when i requested for change of password for possible access, no head way. Plz help oo cuz don't know what my status is saying now on.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by msb247(m): 4:17am On Mar 30, 2017
Well, I wouldn't know but the experienced ones were invited. May be they had an aptitude test, interview or both.

Chinexd22nd:

Sir, thanks for your words...
Buh has a test been conducted?
Pls reply
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by msb247(m): 4:19am On Mar 30, 2017
Graduates may not be interviewed but it is still possible sha.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by msb247(m): 4:37am On Mar 30, 2017
May be you're making a mistake with your email or password or their site finds something suspicious about your browser, network (ip address) or something like that. Try clearing all cache, history, cookies and temporary internet files or better still use a different browser. Avoid trying too many times in quick succession or desperately if login fails. If all these fails, write to them or to the website technicians.

Wait oh, are you sure you didn't apply twice? Did you complete the application and uploads correctly? Go back and check your records very well. Sit down and recall all you've done and all that happened since you first made contact. It could be that your profile was reviewed and a decision was made to block you or they are even trying to change your status to successful or approved. So chill and pray about it.

Good luck!

friidA22:
Please guys how can I access my account, cuz can login, it keep telling me invalid bla bla.. even when i requested for change of password for possible access, no head way. Plz help oo cuz don't know what my status is saying now on.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by msb247(m): 4:42am On Mar 30, 2017
When does DPR contact candidates for invitation to interview or test? Is it a day, a week before or few days before? Is this normally via phone call, text message or email?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by yusufbala2010(m): 7:33am On Mar 30, 2017
msb247:
Well, I wouldn't know but the experienced ones were invited. May be they had an aptitude test, interview or both.

why no any experiance candidates come here and testify that were invited for the test or interview pls o
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mekyno777(m): 12:14pm On Mar 30, 2017
msb247:
I have a very important question please:-

When does DPR contact candidates for invitation to interview or test? Is it a day before, a week before or other? Do they normally call, text or send email?

Urgent pls.
I believe you are in a better position to know.
Ask any of the experience guys you said that they were invited naah, or your reliable source.
Cheers!

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mohsaaf: 12:47pm On Mar 30, 2017
mekyno777:

Ask any of the experience guys you said that they were invited naah, or your reliable source.
Cheers!
Very good response. He is definitely in a better position to know that.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Engrpp1special: 1:26pm On Mar 30, 2017
mekyno777:

Cheers!

Correct answer my dear.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by msb247(m): 9:32pm On Mar 30, 2017
But I don't work there na. Neither do I know someone who was invited personally.

mekyno777:

Cheers!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by msb247(m): 9:35pm On Mar 30, 2017
No mind them jare grin

yusufbala2010:
why no any experiance candidates come here and testify that were invited for the test or interview pls o
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Hiculis(f): 10:14am On Mar 31, 2017
msb247:
Everyone wants info but when someone brings one, it's either falsification or insult. Haba!

The fact that experienced candidates were invited was true. Graduates next but I can't say when exactly. I heard this from a reliable source. If you like, believe. If you like, don't.

As for the cbt test, I don't think the experienced ones are excluded. The test is a means of identifying the right candidates and filtering out garbage applications.

I don't mean to make someone feel bad but if you're experienced and you were not invited just keep praying for sth to happen. For graduates, pray to be invited also.

Cheers.

If the experienced candidates are invited as u have said, what are they invited for? Is it test? Interview? Lunch?? Etc. U also said and I quote
"As for the cbt test, I don't think the experienced ones are excluded. The test is a means of identifying the right candidates and filtering out garbage applications". So what where the experienced candidates invited 4? Waiting 4 ur kind response pls

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mekyno777(m): 1:09pm On Mar 31, 2017
msb247:
But I don't work there na. Neither do I know someone who was invited personally.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Crystalng: 2:12pm On Mar 31, 2017
"Sir please about the current DPR recruitment, please do you know when we might be contacted? We have all sorts of news about how the process has been suspended and how some people have already been contacted. Please any information will be highly appreciated"

Sorry for the delayed response. The recruitment process is still on and shortlisted candidates will be contacted for aptitude test. No one has been contacted yet.

Guys this conversation happened on LinkedIn with a DPR staff and it's legit. Please let's relax

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by solatex02(m): 3:30pm On Mar 31, 2017
Gud info, thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Davie08: 4:04pm On Mar 31, 2017
Thanks for the info bro. its mind relaxing and brings in rays of hope smiley
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mancongroup: 8:16pm On Mar 31, 2017
Crystalng:
"Sir please about the current DPR recruitment, please do you know when we might be contacted? We have all sorts of news about how the process has been suspended and how some people have already been contacted. Please any information will be highly appreciated"

Sorry for the delayed response. The recruitment process is still on and shortlisted candidates will be contacted for aptitude test. No one has been contacted yet.

Guys this conversation happened on LinkedIn with a DPR staff and it's legit. Please let's relax
Thanks you bro. Your claims are with evidence. Not those people like omalady and msg that are busy spreading false stories. How many experience applicant do they know personally that where invited for test? Nobody has said they were invited yet this people are busy spreading false rumours.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mancongroup: 7:29am On Apr 01, 2017
One thing people don't know is that some vacancies were advertised earlier before this current one.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mancongroup: 7:31am On Apr 01, 2017
One thing people don't know is that some vacancies were advertised earlier before this current one. I think some were for secretarial jobs.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by modash(m): 8:24am On Apr 01, 2017
mancongroup:
One thing people don't know is that some vacancies were advertised earlier before this current one. I think some were for secretarial jobs.
Actually a lot of people know about the secretarial positions their is even another thread on it

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by yusufaliyu555: 3:59pm On Apr 01, 2017
Please what is the thread on the secretarial positions
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by yusufbala2010(m): 6:33am On Apr 04, 2017
Hello my fellow nairalanders the thread is quite these days o any latest genuine information pls from a reliable source concerning DPR recruitment aptitude test? It has taken long time o and pls dont continue derailing the thread with fake news and falsification again as we have discovered earlier from some of our fellow nairalanders pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P