Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3687152 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mancongroup: 8:34am On Apr 04, 2017
yusufbala2010:
Hello my fellow nairalanders the thread is quite these days o any latest genuine information pls from a reliable source concerning DPR recruitment aptitude test? It has taken long time o and pls dont continue derailing the thread with fake news and falsification again as we have discovered earlier from some of our fellow nairalanders pls
the thread is quite because those that spread fake news have ran away. People like omalady and msb.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Folabimi(m): 9:09am On Apr 04, 2017
Quiet not quite

6 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by fatdick(m): 6:04pm On Apr 04, 2017
Folabimi:
Quiet not quite
grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by msb247(m): 9:23pm On Apr 04, 2017
mancongroup how far na? grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Yammama(m): 6:11pm On Apr 05, 2017
No News yet ooooo
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by GetPosted: 7:07pm On Apr 05, 2017
Seems this is another one decade NNPC recruitment in the making.

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mancongroup: 10:21pm On Apr 05, 2017
GetPosted:
which NNPC are you talking of. We are discussing DPR not NNPC. Please be guided.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by SnowRider: 10:46pm On Apr 05, 2017
He's guided. Is it that pple just post tins without 1st understandin d content? D delay process is just as slow as past NNPC recruitment

6 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mancongroup: 7:22am On Apr 06, 2017
SnowRider:
He's guided. Is it that pple just post tins without 1st understandin d content? D delay process is just as slow as past NNPC recruitment
ok, but he make it clearer.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DrMeroThaEmperor(m): 9:26am On Apr 06, 2017
mancongroup:
ok, but he make it clearer.
I think it is clear enough.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by rukygbas: 10:47am On Apr 06, 2017
Click below to apply for David Oyedepo Foundation Scholarship and for more details.

http://www.dailyhitng.com/how-to-apply-for-david-oyedepo-foundation-scholarship-program-2017/
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by samedlash: 5:05pm On Apr 08, 2017
Good evening my fellow nairalanders, hope u are all fine,
Pls is it true that DPR invites graduate for test??
Ur answer will be highly appreciated, to sum it up,it will no doubt put smile on my face. Thank you all.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by IkpemhiTG(m): 6:06pm On Apr 08, 2017
samedlash:
Good evening my fellow nairalanders, hope u are all fine,
Pls is it true that DPR invites graduate for test??
Ur answer will be highly appreciated, to sum it up,it will no doubt put smile on my face. Thank you all.
yes @abuja center but not everyone. just a selected few

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 08, 2017
is it by text or Email
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AEnyChris(m): 8:32pm On Apr 08, 2017
GetPosted:
one decade? Are you serious? Ever did that happen?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by samedlash: 10:03am On Apr 09, 2017
Thank you
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mancongroup: 6:00pm On Apr 09, 2017
IkpemhiTG:

yes @abuja center but not everyone. just a selected few
which test are you talking of?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 09, 2017
mancongroup:
which test are you talking of?
Please ask them

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by popex: 10:27pm On Apr 10, 2017
God, in your mercy, I shall be among the successful applicants in this race of DPR recruitment. Your divine favour shall work for me. AMEN. I said this with faith and if you have faith reply with Amen. #AbrahamBlessingsAreMine.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Everyday4(m): 12:07am On Apr 11, 2017
popex:
God, in your mercy, I shall be among the successful applicants in this race of DPR recruitment. Your divine favour shall work for me. AMEN. I said this with faith and if you have faith reply with Amen. #AbrahamBlessingsAreMine.
Amen

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Conceptz(m): 8:16am On Apr 11, 2017
popex:

Amen
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jozivill: 11:49am On Apr 11, 2017
popex:
AMEN
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by flamxy682(m): 5:30pm On Apr 11, 2017
Spytech Security and Guards Ltd is a private category A licensed security company.

Job title: Security Operative(s)

Locations: Abuja, Kaduna, Benue, Taraba, Zamfara, Niger and Adamawa

Job Roles and Responsibilities
 Protection of lives, properties and information against unidentified risks
 Keep good relations with the Client and the general public: Professional Appearance, good attitude and conduct, integrity and discipline
 Access control; be responsible for movements (people or vehicles) into the premise, out of the premises and within the premises.
 Respond to emergencies
 Finding and reporting safety hazards
 Preparation of Daily, weekly and monthly security reports and proper documentation of these reports

Qualifications
 Minimum: SSCE
 Height Minimum: 1.7m for male and 1.6m for female
 Security working experience would be an added advantage
 Good communication skills; both oral and written
 Police, military or paramilitary experience would be an added advantage
 Age: 26-40

Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to spytechrecruitment@gmail.com

Note
The subject of your mail should contain your name and location. E.g "Äbdul Kabir/Abuja"
Shortlisted candidates would be contacted for interview. Candidates who make it through the interview would be invited for training
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:22am On Apr 12, 2017
flamxy682:
Spytech Security and Guards Ltd is a private category A licensed security company.

 Keep good relations with the Client and the general public: Professional Appearance, good attitude and conduct, integrity and discipline
 Access control; be responsible for movements (people or vehicles) into the premise, out of the premises and within the premises.
 Respond to emergencies
 Preparation of Daily, weekly and monthly security reports and proper documentation of these reports

Qualifications

Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to spytechrecruitment@gmail.com

Note
The subject of your mail should contain your name and location. E.g "Äbdul Kabir/Abuja"
Shortlisted candidates would be contacted for interview. Candidates who make it through the interview would be invited for training
Hope the pay is astronomical. Help me see job description and location. Nawa
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by yusufbala2010(m): 10:06am On Apr 14, 2017
Hello my fellow nairalanders who has the latest info with regard to Dpr recruitment invites for aptitude test pls? When will be the invites? Pls dont derailed this thread with unnecessary advertisement pls as i saw somebody is posting advert
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 14, 2017
As we all here for employment, no Spam of any kind
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Davitron1107: 1:23pm On Apr 14, 2017
Pls take note of the below advert is a scam the Gy jst collect your money and blocks your line. Be warned!!!

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by yusufbala2010(m): 7:24am On Apr 16, 2017
Hi nairalanders the dpr is taking long time o who has an insider of what cause this delay? May this delay be to our favour by God
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by popex: 6:28pm On Apr 16, 2017
yusufbala2010:
Hi nairalanders the dpr is taking long time o who has an insider of what cause this delay? May this delay be to our favour by God
Amen.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mattyboy007(m): 10:45pm On Apr 22, 2017
flamxy682:

 Respond to emergencies

Qualifications

Note
How real is dis company dey call me ysterday for an interview on Monday sumone plz help

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.